Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Who said Friday 13th is unlucky?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:22 - 13 Nov 2020    Post subject: Who said Friday 13th is unlucky? Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-54938050 Dance! Dance! Dance!

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:25 - 13 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and...

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/election-us-2020-54932067

Laughing Laughing

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:50 - 13 Nov 2020    Post subject: Re: Who said Friday 13th is unlucky? Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Doubt he actually cares, he leaves with himself, his family and his cronies enriched. Mission accomplished.

I'll celebrate when someone flays him.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:53 - 13 Nov 2020    Post subject: Re: Who said Friday 13th is unlucky? Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
Islander wrote:

Doubt he actually cares, he leaves with himself, his family and his cronies enriched. Mission accomplished.

I'll celebrate when someone flays him.

I'll join you in a toast if that ever happens.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:40 - 13 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! What a shame, and the Boris administration had being going sooooo well up to this point. Hope they can maintain the momentum without him Rolling Eyes

/sarcasm

With regards to the Presidential election the normal state of affairs is the predictions come out and, before the electors go to DC, the loser concedes. I think we can all agree, Blue or Red, that Trump is orange isn't normal Wink He's not voluntarily conceded and therefore Biden isn't official the President-Elect regardless of being anointed by the MSM. What a terrific waste of time though Sad

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 21:30 - 13 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's unlucky for people wanting fair elections.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:53 - 13 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaving through the front door carrying a cardboard box? Laughing

srsly?

His departure will be as choreographed as everything else involving him has been.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:58 - 13 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

srsly?

His departure will be as choreographed as everything else involving him has been.

No doubt about that!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:13 - 13 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a relief he's gone as he really was put across as the figure of hate.

The news described him as 'marmite', although I can't name anyone tending towards the 'love it' side of that analogy.

I expect in a week or two the Beeb will find us a new bogeyman to blame Tory shenanigans on.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:40 - 13 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was problematic.

I heard Boris's missus didn't like him and told Boris there'd be no more shagging till Cummings went. So now Boris's own cummings no longer have to go.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Dave....
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:15 - 14 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

srsly?

Most definitely this.

Also when he he was being backed by Boris to stay after Barnard Castle trip, Boris said then he was leaving by the end of the year anyway?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:26 - 14 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a non electable person he augured a lot of hate. I thought people behind the scenes were meant to be just that, behind the scenes.

Why Boris never fired him when he went for his blind ̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ drive I'll never understand. (Perhaps he had piccys of Boris being a naughty naughty boy. Wink )

Good riddance I suppose but some other cvnt will just take his place.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:48 - 15 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Good riddance I suppose but some other cvnt will just take his place.

Both Cummings and Boris it seems, although I missed the election that gave us a third female PM Confused
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:25 - 15 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Media constantly portrayed Jeremy Corbyn as a Russian stooge (amongst other things) for no reason other than to vilify him. Then only a couple of months later Dominic Cummings, a man who lived and worked in Russia for 3 years, who has even been described by some as a 'Russiophile', walked straight into Downing Street and began remoulding the highest levels of UK politics into what we see today: A corrupt quasi-oligarchic cesspit where politicians and friends-of-politicians loot the taxpayer in broad daylight and nobody does a fucking thing because "well that's just how it is now". A bit like...? Russia.

I don't care that he's leaving now; the damage is already done. He blogged about all of this in January, stating clearly that his aim was to be gone by the end of the year, having remoulded politics such that his position was redundant. However, I don't think he remoulded it in the way he wanted. I think he was more interested in his vision of utilising data/science/AI, which was actually quite commendable. Unfortunately he must have taken his eye off the ball somewhere, or simply had nowhere near the power he thought he did, because all I see now is an utterly broken and brazenly corrupt cabinet, headed by a PM who still seems to think bread and circuses, peppered with three-word-slogans and various forms other faux-patriotic fanfare, is the way to placate the plebs. Still got 3 and a half more years of this, oh yay.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:09 - 15 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
a PM who still seems to think bread and circuses, peppered with three-word-slogans and various forms other faux-patriotic fanfare, is the way to placate the plebs. Still got 3 and a half more years of this, oh yay.

I think it might be worse than that. I think she he might be about to go full woke on us Shocked

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:30 - 16 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opposition in disarray? Time to get shit done surely?! Nope, sit back, do fuck all and fuck up what little you do do*

Glad that I am that Corbyn didn't get into No.10 I can find no one, Left or Right, happy with Boris Sad

*Fnarr, fnarr, you said doodoo

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:33 - 17 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Media constantly portrayed Jeremy Corbyn as a Russian stooge (amongst other things) for no reason other than to vilify him. Then only a couple of months later Dominic Cummings, a man who lived and worked in Russia for 3 years, who has even been described by some as a 'Russiophile', walked straight into Downing Street and began remoulding the highest levels of UK politics into what we see today: A corrupt quasi-oligarchic cesspit where politicians and friends-of-politicians loot the taxpayer in broad daylight and nobody does a fucking thing because "well that's just how it is now". A bit like...? Russia.

At least he didn't go hanging out with the IRA

BigTim
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 11:38 - 18 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Corbyn thought "Citizen Smith" was a documentary.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:23 - 18 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The amazing thing is that Corbyn was suspended from the party on grounds of anti-Semitism (which we all know)

BUT had the election result have been different he would now be PM, and Starmer and the like would presumably be 'right behind him'
Lakshmi Peter This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:27 - 15 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lakshmi Dance Academy is run by notorious prostitues and also uses gingerbread houses to attract small children who then get addicted to crystal meth.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:11 - 15 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was touched inappropriately whilst in the middle of my dance lesson by Peter Lakshmi.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:32 - 15 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:
I was touched inappropriately whilst in the middle of my dance lesson by Peter Lakshmi.

Was it in the middle of The Nutcracker?

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:57 - 15 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
The Shaggy D.A. wrote:

Was it in the middle of The Nutcracker?

Aye, right in the Pas de Deux.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 15 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did they use pliƩs?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 318 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2