Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Another 180mph biker, only 19...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

spottedtango
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:54 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Another 180mph biker, only 19... Reply with quote

https://www.aol.co.uk/2020/11/25/teenager-admits-dangerous-driving-after-180mph-motorbike-chase/

Quote:
He hit speeds of 70mph in a 20mph zone and was clocked at 180mph on the M1 before he rode the wrong way along the motorway's hard shoulder to refuel.

Naughty boy Tut Tut

Quote:
Dragoi, from Wood Green, was stopped on the forecourt of the petrol station and arrested.

Eh y pay at pump no working? Get dem cuffs off me.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:59 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real story here is that some shmuckes are still using AOL. Laughing Laughing Laughing

They got him before he filled up.

Bonus internet points to whoever can find details of what bike he was on.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:12 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Bonus internet points to whoever can find details of what bike he was on.

Honda CBR1000RR
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8985951/Nail-biting-moment-teenage-biker-19-flees-police-weaving-traffic-180mph.html
(Surmised the model from the 189bhp reported in the article)

(Do I get more bonus points for pointing out that our hero was wearing shorts and a T-shirt? Rolling Eyes )

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:18 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daily Fail wrote:
Police said enquiries revealed Dragoi was the rightful owner of the bike, although he did not hold an appropriate licence or insurance to operate the bike.

Huh? That bike's not pocket change Shocked

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:29 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Racist Remark: By the looks of his name, he is a Johnny Bloody Foreigner and Eastern Block to boot.

Deport the bastirt.

spottedtango
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 19:23 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
The real story here is that some shmuckes are still using AOL. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mate I'm still on a Packard Bell running win98 on 99mhz and 32mb of ram. Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:32 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Racist Remark: By the looks of his name, he is a Johnny Bloody Foreigner and Eastern Block to boot.

Deport the bastirt.

Racism can only be applied to BAME people and Muslims. White eastern Europeans are fair game for a kicking in the back of a police van.

I hope they aren't going to crush his bike. Crying or Very sad

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:41 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very naughty. No licence, insurance, false plates too. Hopefully he will be stamped on.

Wull
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 21:34 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real crime here is the article stating that the bike does 0-60 in 2.3s Whistle

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:08 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well they can't take his licence away because he didn't have one Thumbs Up

And if clearasil doesn't pop those zits then 180mph certainly will.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:09 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I hope they aren't going to crush his bike. Crying or Very sad

Keep you eyes on Police auctions Wink

Keithy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 01:18 - 27 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

And if clearasil doesn't pop those zits

Showing your <ahem> wealth of experience there. Is Clearasil still a thing?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 27 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, it's not my quote.

I remember reading it in Bike magazine in 1996, reviewing the Derbi Senda which I was interested in at the time.
"When you turn 17 you can de-restrict it, and if Clearasil doesn't pop your zits, this certainly will"

Embarassed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:12 - 07 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
Very naughty. No licence, insurance, false plates too. Hopefully he will be stamped on.

So the police incited that 180mph in their attempts to steal the bike and sell it to their mates for under it's real value.
TheGazWaz This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Vladimir
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 23:41 - 02 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Deport the bastirt.

Not only that, but I can inform you with 100% certainty* that he is ROMANIAN!
Oh, the shock and the fucking horror!?!!!

So what's the deal with BCF - is it basically ok to say racist shit as long as you preface it with "racist remark"?

It's certainly an interesting twist on the old chestnut: "I'm not racist, but..."

*I say 100% certainty because he and I could have a conversation in Romanian... we wouldn't have much common ground, apart from speaking the same language because I wouldn't in my wildest dreams buy, let alone ride a bike I'm not licenced to ride, especially without insurance. Interesting factoid - we're not all the same... (you might have heard this one before)

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:53 - 03 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

im confused, is it now racist to point out a persons nationality? Confused

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:11 - 03 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vladimir wrote:
MCN wrote:

Deport the bastirt.

So what's the deal with BCF - is it basically ok to say racist shit as long as you preface it with "racist remark"?

It's certainly an interesting twist on the old chestnut: "I'm not racist, but..."

Nothing to do with racism. Everything to do with coming into another man's country and being a disrespectful criminal asshat. It's the equivalent of walking into your neighbour's living room and instead of being polite, courteous and offering to help with the washing up, being an ungrateful dick drinking all their beers and shitting on the floor instead.

But of course these days the globalists have been so effective in removing borders that they've actually stigmatised them, to the point that having an actual immigration policy is to be considered racist.

It's a sorry state of affairs.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:04 - 03 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vladimir wrote:
MCN wrote:

Deport the bastirt.

*I say 100% certainty because he and I could have a conversation in Romanian... we wouldn't have much common ground, apart from speaking the same language because I wouldn't in my wildest dreams buy, let alone ride a bike I'm not licenced to ride, especially without insurance. Interesting factoid - we're not all the same... (you might have heard this one before)

I think what MCN was doing is considerably more nuanced than straight racism, although he does like to fish for a bite.

He was suggesting that deportation (either before or after serving their sentence) and barring re-entry into the UK is something the UK government may now want to consider when foreign nationals commit criminal acts. Something many other countries already do. Try to legally get into the US with a criminal record.

So yes, the difference between you and this Romanian is he is a convicted criminal and you (presumably?)are not.

Vladimir
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 17:00 - 03 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

I think what MCN was doing is considerably more nuanced than straight racism, although he does like to fish for a bite.

He was suggesting that deportation (either before or after serving their sentence) and barring re-entry into the UK is something the UK government may now want to consider when foreign nationals commit criminal acts. Something many other countries already do. Try to legally get into the US with a criminal record.

So yes, the difference between you and this Romanian is he is a convicted criminal and you (presumably?)are not.

Do you know what - I hope that he cannot regain entry to the UK. Regardless of ethnicity - he's a danger on the roads.

I, indeed, need a clean/non-existing criminal record to uphold my registration in my chosen profession in healthcare. (not to mention that the NHS frown on criminal records Razz )

And to be a pedant (and I am one, at times) - I did not accuse anyone of being racist, I specifically mentioned the phrase "say racist shit" rather than "you're racist". There is a difference, and it's a massive one.

I did get the feeling that he was fishing for a bite; and guess what - so was I!

The phrase "Johnny Bloody Foreigner" can be interpreted in many ways, most of them quite negative, and adding "eastern block to boot" is just cherry on the cake... but everybody needs a hobby, and fishing for a bite is as good as any. Whatever keeps 'em off the streets, I say!

Razz

Vladimir
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 17:06 - 03 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

As a final note, I'm not Romanian. I never had been.
I speak fluent Romanian, however.
My passport has a burgundy cover and all sort of birds on the inside... along with pictures of a fishing village, a canal, a village green, etc, etc

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 03 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met a guy while walking my dog who insisted on identifying as Transyvanian.
As if I really gave a shit, he just seemed like a decent bloke.

Kick 'em all out i say. Wink

Last edited by recman on 09:41 - 04 Jan 2021; edited 1 time in total

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:03 - 03 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once met a man from transylvania,
Frank bough talks about kleptomania
Johnny shouted out of his bedroom window and shouted 'Fred Titmuss'

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:42 - 04 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I once met a man from transylvania,
Frank bough talks about kleptomania
Johnny shouted out of his bedroom window and shouted 'Fred Titmuss'

Johnny the horse? That's just madness.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:02 - 15 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So our little friend got sentenced yesterday (46 weeks in chokey and banned for 2 years 5 months - where do they come up with those random numbers?) but not before doing a runner from Court:

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/news/uk/teenager-leaps-out-of-court-dock-after-being-jailed-for-180mph-motorbike-ride/
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 91 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Biking News & Rumours All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2