13%  [ 3 ]
When the UK rejoins the EU
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Never.
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

Val This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.

Copycat73
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 24 Dec 2020    Post subject: Re: Brexit new bright future timeline? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Ok people the UK has a deal with EU.
So tell me when you think the new Brexit bright future will finally come?

the very second the bog is flushed wit your head down inside it .. stupid fcukin question !!!

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 21:03 - 24 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seven days because it was never about money, it was about self-determination.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:34 - 24 Dec 2020    Post subject: Re: Brexit new bright future timeline? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Stuff

#Karen

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:09 - 24 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's better already.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:14 - 25 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:08 - 25 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better when Bulgarians are kicked back to the shithole they keep trying to escape from.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:15 - 25 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember last week, let alone 2015.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
Val This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:54 - 27 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, were not paying membership anymore, are we?

Quote:

Reacting to the news, a Nissan spokesman said: “Nissan welcomes the agreement reached between the UK and EU authorities.

"We look forward to the continued success of our UK-based design, engineering and manufacturing operations, which have been serving the European market for more than 30 years.”

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/business/how-nissan-reacted-brexit-deal-3078888

Quote:
Brexit impact on food prices 'very modest' - Tesco. The chairman of Tesco told the BBC that it would "hardly be felt in terms of the prices that consumers are paying".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55460948

It wasn't about the money, it was about politics, but it turns out the ties between the two weren't as binding as the EU had intended. Article 50 was expected to put pressure on poorer countries if they ever had the temerity to object to EU rules and want out. In fact a strong nation invoked it, which was quite a shock to the arrogant inner-sanctum.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 27 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
67% of Leave voters expected to stay in the Single market and keep freedom of movement, BBC News – Brexit Expectations Poll 7-10 July 2016, here:

https://comresglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/BBC-News_Tables_Brexit-Expectations_11072016.pdf

The poll is inaccurately worded, or you are misrepresenting it (ICBA to check which). There was never any possibility of leaving the eu and staying in the single market.

Still. Enjoy your trolling!
Val This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:24 - 27 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Reanult say if Japanese parts are not accepted as “British” by the EU, then Renault can help out Nissan Sunderland in terms of sourcing EU parts.

How nice!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:32 - 27 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Reanult say if Japanese parts are not accepted as “British” by the EU, then Renault can help out Nissan in terms of sourcing EU parts.

So are we saying the winner here is Renault Laughing

Have you got a source that's more widely known and more impartial than rudlinconsulting.com is?

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:32 - 27 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard on the radio, that the free movement of goods should stay (no tarrifs). There will be no longer a free movement of services. So, if the UK manufacturers keep on fufiling the EU regulation on goods, they may sell their goods in the EU just like they did before, with a border check though. Sure, if the UK (or EU) manufacturers will want to sell their goods on the British market, they will have to fufill the British regulation. This is where many ad hoc treaties between the EU and the UK might come.

It will be up to the UK if they want to keep up with the EU regulation on goods and at what areas. I bet the UK will still want to sell cars, motorcycles and other such stuff in the EU.

The free movement of EU/UK citizens should be limited to 90 days of tourist visa, 1 year for work (3 years for highly skilled workes) and the EU/UK will also no longer mutualy acknowledge proofs of education (academic diplomas) and qualificiations.

The fishing question? EU will leave 25% to the UK for now, and for next 5.5 years the EU fisherman will still have acces to the 75%. Then, it should be all British again.

I've only heard a short segment on the local radio, might be worth googling the details. But still, the UK will have something that no other third country has, an exclusive access to the EU market with no tariffs on goods. So I'd say the UK, at this point will do just fine. The outflow of cheap labor could be a real issue though.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:48 - 27 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

When all the good ones leave their home: https://euranetplus-inside.eu/bulgaria-tops-the-eu-poverty-list/ The world's smallest violin player, just for you!

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:41 - 27 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Nissan announced that it had decided to manufacture the X-Trail in Japan in 2019. And the new electric Ariya the new big hope for electric vehicles after the Leaf is being manufactured in Japan.

Oh, gosh. Not in capable eu countries, then? Oh dear!

ROFLMAO!

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:12 - 28 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Reanult say if Japanese parts are not accepted as “British” by the EU, then Renault can help out Nissan in terms of sourcing EU parts.

https://rudlinconsulting.com/what-is-the-deal-with-nissan/

I'm shocked that Renault say they would 'help out' Nissan, why would they do that, for a company they hold a controlling stake in Rolling Eyes

Might also be worth pointing out that article was apparently written more than 2 months ago (ie before any kind of deal had been agreed) and the 'help out' quote is even older, as it references Theresa May, who left office nearly 18 months ago.

Any chance of some actual news, rather than some rehashed speculation and bollox?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 01:59 - 28 Dec 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:
Seven days because it was never about money, it was about self-determination.

Prove it, show me the Brexit bus that say that:

"It was never about the money, we will lose billions, but for the sake of freedom we will lose our freedom of movement and will leave the biggest free market in the world."

I have data to prove the opposite: 67% of Leave voters expected to stay in the Single market and keep freedom of movement, BBC News – Brexit Expectations Poll 7-10 July 2016, here:

https://comresglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/BBC-News_Tables_Brexit-Expectations_11072016.pdf

Also this:

https://i.imgur.com/LgrkTFt.jpg

So spare me it was not about the money please. Laughing

I'd suggest neither you nor anyone else has any idea why I voted how I did. My assertion as to what is the case is all the proof that exists or is necessary.

I voted to ensure self determination for my country and to get us out of the European experiment before it becomes irreversible and drags me and my country down a rabbit hole I do not want to enter.

I have voted tactically in every election and vote which has had a bearing on this with the aim of extricating us from the EU. Starting with protest votes for extreme nationalist parties over 20 years ago to keep the issue on the boil, leading to a promise of a referrendum, that promise being set aside due to a coallition government. Biding my time through every bit of obfuscation and time wasting when they were elected with a majority, through the misuse of public funds to mailshot the population with a pro-remain message prior to the referrendum and then another two general elections.

And finally, here we are. Job done. This issue is now put to bed, UK politicians who have been at loggerheads for decades can now get their shit together.

I predict fuckwittery of epic proportions coming from the EU over the next couple of years. I predict these will include: An EU army. Total loss of veto. A de-facto federal government. A central and overarching police force answerable to that government and not member states. EU courts taking supremacy over national decision making. Mandatory membership of the Euro.

I predict one of the "new" member states will take extreme exception to one or more of these policies and be less measured in their response. And/or Russia will decide to prod them with a big stck to see what they can get away with.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:54 - 01 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdc9CBwFkRY
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
Val This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:05 - 21 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

There was literally a red bus saying UK will get 350m per week bonus for leaving mate Laughing

Typical level of debate. You don't know why people voted for Brexit - just because there was a campaign about money doesn't mean it's what drove people's decision. For example, did you vote Remain solely on the basis that European Terror Laws would be impacted if you didn't? Because that was some of the propaganda shite that the Remain camp used - you'd not be safe from terrorism without the EU.

Don't you think you should stop and listen to what people have to say, rather than tell them what they think?

Quote:
But now Johnson is backtracking on miserly 1% NHS salary increase because "no money left"?

Yes, because everything is just the same now as it was back in 2016 isn't it. It's not like billions have had to be printed, borrowing hitting all time highs etc. Yes, everything else has just been entirely static.

Jesus do you hear yourself Rolling Eyes

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:11 - 21 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh FFS he hasn't become a statistic.

Are you here or in the lands of the non vaccine? Have you refused the AstraZeneca jab because it's the Aldi of vaccines and created by
Britain?

Maybe, as much as we all would like to pay the nurses a huge amount of money, we are somewhat broke because of Covid. Did you know a lot have people have lost their jobs as well?

By the way, have you been driving all over Europe recently you disgusting little covid carrier you?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:38 - 21 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

There was literally a red bus saying UK will get 350m per week bonus for leaving mate Laughing

"They" also said we'd be better together but in actual fact, we'd have been more diseased together.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:41 - 21 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm... it's like when all the members of the death cult drink the "blessed water" but you and subsequently you get called out for not being a team player.

But hey, n'interrompez jamais un ennemi qui est en train de faire une erreur. Welcome back, Val.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 26 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4