Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

American Politics - Sleepy Joe Edition

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:57 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what caused you to type that statement at all? You have done nothing to ensure your survival by doing so.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:16 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

QAnon disciples believe March 4th is the day Trump will return for a second term.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:25 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I wonder what they'll think up to replace that one when it fails to happen Laughing

QAnon. The fruitloop's fruitloops. Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:55 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God for conspiracy theories, eh? Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:47 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Cloning is old technology. You can clone your pet dog for 50k.
How many nations signed the moratorium on human research? Chy-na didn't and neither did the UK.
Anyone doubting the satanic banking cartel that controls this planet through paedophile blackmail, bribery and murder wouldn't make every use of soulless programmable clones to serve their hideous self interest is being a trifle naive.

Get a grip, man! Cloning's way too expensive. More cost effective to get someone of vaguely the same build + plastic surgery Rolling Eyes

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:01 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, you’re so close.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Er9lI5aU0AAD4oY?format=jpg&name=medium

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:34 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see what we'd be missing if we shut down all conspiracy theorists? Encourage them more I say Laughing
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigonometry does it again. Tonight, the "Biden and Kamala sitting in a tree, B-O-M-B-I-N-G" stream Laughing
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:56 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
No evidence of election fraud? Laughing Permit me to respond with a wall of text.

<QAnon conspiracy sperge>

So you DO follow the QAnon fruitloopery. Laughing

Do tell me, what are you going to do when the 5th of March is still a Biden presidency and your conspiracy is proved wrong yet again?

Hmmmm? Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:04 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
gab.com says murica has 133 million registered voters

The only problem with that is that in 2020 there were ~239 million people eligible to vote.

Why don't you post links to the pages on gab.com where you're getting the images from rather than just posting the images?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:31 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would lack impact? Confused

Having a link to the page the image has been lifted from would add to the impact as everyone will be able to then see the source of the image and read the reasoning behind it.

The images on their own out of context don't have a lot of value, providing links to the pages the images are from can only help everyone understand what's been posted. Thumbs Up

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:46 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
You reveal your ignorance. It's not Qanon, its Q. People like me are the anons. Have you ever read any of the drops? I doubt it. The first 100 are worth a look, D.M.'s need not bother, it would only cause distress, and that would be unkind.
MAGA is the end game for 1776. The European banking aristocracy and monarchies didn’t quit, they switched tactics to infiltration and a long game to retake America.
The Civil War put America in debt and set up the conditions for a “bankocracy” to take over. America was turned into a corporation ruled by a Masonic city state, Washington DC, an extension of the alliance of the British Crown (i.e. City of London freemasons) and the Vatican (i.e. Rome freemasons) plus the bloodline families (i.e. occultist banking and commerce mafia).
This allowed maritime and contractual law to displace the people’s sovereign rights under common law, and opened the way for the unconstitutional Federal Reserve to impose debt slavery on Americans. The history of America is a nonstop tussle between individual and state sovereignty versus federal and bankster oligarchy.
The good news is that the ending is already written.
Where We Go One We Go All is about to remediate Do What Thou Wilt.

So what are you going to do when QAnon get it wrong yet again about the 4th? Are you going to realise that you're being played for fools or are you going to be a faithful sheeple and move on to the next lie?

Interested minds are interested. Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:03 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

That whole “disciples of Q” thing and Trump’s expected raising up on March 4th makes it sound like a religion, with the same blind, stupid faith.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:06 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
That whole “disciples of Q” thing and Trump’s expected raising up on March 4th makes it sound like a religion, with the same blind, stupid faith.

Yep. The whole conspiracy based thought process is faith based. Thumbs Up

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:07 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
You reveal your ignorance. Q has said nothing about the 4th.
That is anon chatter.
But don't underestimate the autists. Remenber Shia Lebeouf’s flag?
He couldn't hide the location of a single flag shown on a webcam, channers kept tracking it down using aircraft contrails, star alignments, and social graph research.

You didn't answer the question though. It was aimed at you personally not the other QAnon sheeple.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:08 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Shia Lebeouf’s flag.

I didn’t know.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/d7eddj/4chan-does-first-good-thing-pulls-off-the-heist-of-the-century1

Quite good, that. Very Happy

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:18 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Yep. The whole conspiracy based thought process is faith based. Thumbs Up

I think you two take it all far too seriously Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:30 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really.
What will Rebel come up with next? Shifty

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:37 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Not really.
What will Rebel come up with next? Shifty

That's the thing. I like it for the entertainment, and he's gone deep enough into it all to make it...fascinating. Saves me having to look into it all myself - Rebel provides a nice precis, saves me work that I'm not willing to put in Smile
What I don't think is necessary is the abuse he gets for it. Islander seems to think he's actually doing some kind of harm, forgetting that people are generally quite capable of assessing things for themselves, and where they're not, well, what can you do about it anyway?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 59 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 13 of 35