Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

American Politics - Sleepy Joe Edition

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:43 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

Yep. The whole conspiracy based thought process is faith based. Thumbs Up

I think you two take it all far too seriously Laughing

You know what they say about making assumptions Wink

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:51 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking about some of the abuse and name calling you indulge in.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:56 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

It's still an assumption Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:03 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

It's still an accurate assessment Razz

Yes, I know it is Wink Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:32 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Essentially, our society has been hijacked by forces of evil, with government by organised crime cartels, using media tools of deception to pacify and manipulate the public.

They're called "politicians". Nothing new under the sun. And there are certainly fruit loops among their ranks too.
There's definitely a kickback going on in many places right now though. That is called populist nationalism, and I don't see it as evil in any way. I just see it as ordinary folks sick and tired of globalist agendas that don't seem to have much to do with their lives at all, certainly not in any way they get any say in. The ideal solution is probably, as usual, somewhere in the middle.
Tbh, much of the rest could be predicted loosely enough to be able later to say "I told you so" at least to some degree or other. Politics is all about power struggle. Sometimes it gets a little (or a lot in the case of war) more heated than at others.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:36 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
It is merely my best reading of the situation, meant as a gift to you of my insight and intellect.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/youaredirtybertie.jpeg
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:47 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:

Should it transpire that I am merely another gullible fool with a keyboard, then I readily accept the reputational consequences.

You'll be called even more derogatory names on BCF - are you quite sure you're prepared for such devastating consequences? Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:49 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satellite images reveal extent of damage caused by Biden administration's first military action

First step on the road to a lovely war?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:00 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

To achieve what, exactly? ISIS is pretty much gone. Russia still heavily involved in Syria (?), their sphere of influence, which I would have thought puts it pretty much out of bounds for the US for, what, regime change?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:40 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
That whole “disciples of Q” thing and Trump’s expected raising up on March 4th makes it sound like a religion, with the same blind, stupid faith.

Trump could be deified after his death. Roman emperors often were, though I don't think any were worshipped openly as gods during their reign. Vespasian on his death bed said something like, "I think I am becoming a god", apparently in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:56 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Trump could be deified after his death. Roman emperors often were, though I don't think any were worshipped openly as gods during their reign. Vespasian on his death bed said something like, "I think I am becoming a god", apparently in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

If Trump said it you know he'd mean it. Bigly. Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:17 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an assumption Wink Laughing
Actually, why don't you claim he has said it? Everyone will believe you. That's how it works for anti-Trumpers isn't it?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:29 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say they deify people after they die Thinking I'm sure something can be arranged...

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:36 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
That's an assumption Wink Laughing
Actually, why don't you claim he has said it? Everyone will believe you. That's how it works for anti-Trumpers isn't it?

It's far more Trump and his supporters' style. Bigly so. Totally covfefe!!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:45 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bigly so." The words of a scientific mind Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:36 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigly Thinking

It's up there with "more better" Hand

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:50 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Bigly Thinking

Covfefe!! Thumbs Up

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:26 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Bigly Thinking

Well, we're not dealing with the sharpest tool in the box Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:09 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
Bigly Thinking

Well, we're not dealing with the sharpest tool in the box Laughing

So at last you admit Trump might be a bit intellectually challenged? Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:26 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
So at last you admit Trump might be a bit intellectually challenged? Laughing

I'd like to see Trump and Biden facing off with a game of chess...

https://www.asharperfocus.com/images/7thseal-0.jpg

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:08 - 01 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewvFvNZsh-k

Quote:
It shows the gullibility of the left that in their haste to get rid of Trump went the full weekend at Bernie's and shoved a guy into office who ultimately and hilariously perhaps even dangerously disappointed them.

Quote:
So, Joe Biden bombs Syria and kills the minimum wage hike, confirming every fear progressives had. Soon they'll renege on getting $2000 checks to everyone in the middle class by limiting who gets it (to appease their donors). The establishment is back! And it absolutely sucks

Hasn't taken long for the crying to come out, it seems.

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:47 - 01 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSSMG0MaEnQ

Sick
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 55 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 14 of 35