Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

American Politics - Sleepy Joe Edition

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:44 - 11 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I see the Democrats have just passed a big election reform bill, because it was clear from the last, safest election ever, that it was needed Laughing

That was what my post above referred to but somehow I forgot the link!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUlLepriO6I

See that Cuomo is getting the #metoo movement all excited. Fun times.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:47 - 11 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

When AOC goes after someone [Democrat] you just know they done fucked up Laughing

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:55 - 13 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew do funny factual stuff again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqgpL8rE828

$2000, $1400, nothing. Same same but different.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:11 - 13 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Andrew do funny factual stuff again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqgpL8rE828

$2000, $1400, nothing. Same same but different.

That guy is super annoying Neutral American voters, super gullible Smile

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 16:37 - 14 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems no-one has linked the definite deliberate slaughter of old people (by putting in the old sick ones in with the old well ones) with the vast resources of pension fund monies that become available.
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 23:23 - 14 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Ignored the field hospitals and USN hospital ships. Ignored the CDC and Federal directives. Five democrat governors forced the sick into nursing homes and caused 40% of American covid deaths.
Just to make Trump look bad.

https://wearethene.ws/assets/images/l0/78/62/7862187f8402df110e3a55bcd012e80497f6cb7ead72a4f80ae004d292186637.png

Well the democrooks had to, they had spent all state allocated funds on rubbishing Trump and all the other non government spending (slush funds), and desperately needed the old peoples assets. By forcibly putting them all into homes they could liquidate their assets, better still, if they died they'd get capital gains and inheritance taxes. It's the only financial income they were getting to offset their exorbitant spending spree, Still they're ok now, they can divert all thet C0v1d funding to make their coffers look sound again.... for a little while.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:01 - 15 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, the USA is not that corrupt Rolling Eyes

They just ran their respective States' budgets into the ground and then the Democrat-dominated government had an excuse to give them a larger slice of the stimulus package Smile

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:56 - 15 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

I think the political system there has been corrupted to the deepest level, to the point where they don't even try to hide it anymore.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:36 - 15 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try and be as fair as possible...

I don't think that American politics is any more or less corrupt than anything else in the USA, it's a reflection of its people Neutral

I recall when the Brexit* thing was going on someone stating "culturally we're a lot closer to Europe than the US" which meshes nicely with the old line "two countries [US vs UK] divided by a common language."

Australia, NZ and to a certain extent Canada (apart from the Quebec thing) these places all make sense from a cultural perspective. Europe slightly less so but the US? Nope, all I see is a country obsessed from top to bottom with money and consumption Sad

There's the funny Jesus bothering motorcycle guy on YouTube complaining that his 80 cubic inch (~1.3 litre) chopper is weedy - spoiler alert, around 60hp, not even proper bhp! - and to "fix" it he's gonna drop in a 110. That's something like 1.8 litre. On a motorcycle Shocked WTF, dude?!

*If I mention Hitler in the same post someone's gonna shout "House!"

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 12:37 - 15 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

I think the political system there has been corrupted to the deepest level, to the point where they don't even try to hide it anymore.

Agreed. You can see it by the fact that the democrook judges threw out all the voting fraud cases without even a comment. Its analogous to the SMS cancelling anything they don't want to hear.

These cases were brought by eminent lawyers, yet they have the power (regardless of evidence) to just dismiss them without a word. If just one case was heard, it would have opened the flood gates, by both precident and conclussion. Hence they couldn't allow that to happen.

Has a president EVER been removed from office AFTER the election result was overturned,

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:52 - 15 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair it wasn't just Democrat judges, no judges of any political flavour would entertain a case.

In my opinion this was the wrong move. A single test case should have been allowed and then all of the subsequent dismissals could have easily pointed back to that. Justice not only needs to be done but seen to be done - maybe the Capitol Hill thing wouldn't have happened if ppl thought Trump got a fair crack of the whip. He wouldn't though as the test case picked could easily have been the shakiest crap going. "Look! We tried, just doesn't stand up!" but at least "there's no pleasing these people" would have some validity.

Antagonising a handful of tinfoil hat wears is obviously quite amusing but letting it devolve as they did shows a lot of weakness to the outside world. "Worlds Greatest Democracy? Seems like they need a lot of troops to maintain that?!"

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:35 - 15 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure the supreme has 3 out of 7 trump appointees and a 5 of 7 republican appointee.

No descenting opinions quoted on all the ones that went before the supremes either.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:24 - 19 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putin has challenged Biden to a live tv debate. Now that I would like to see! Ain't gonna happen though, obviously.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:35 - 19 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Putin has challenged Biden to a live tv debate. Now that I would like to see! Ain't gonna happen though, obviously.

Biden: Come on, man, you have no soul!
Putin: I'm glad we understand each other.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:46 - 19 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems that it was quite windy in Maryland earlier today!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:07 - 19 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raffles wrote:

And in an interview, Biden talked about being able to "walk and chew gum at the same time"...apparently not Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:09 - 19 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Biden says he's too busy. Too busy hiding in his basement? Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:09 - 20 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xi Jinping: Look! There's Biden, our man at the top! No, wait... errr...

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:36 - 24 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems ol' Sleepy 'mispoke' when he said nobody earning under $400k a year would see their taxes rise one bit.

What he meant was nobody in a family which earns, collectively, under $400k a year would see their taxes rise one bit.

Sleight of the hand. Not so sleepy.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:36 - 26 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy. Has anyone seen any of Biden's first press conference? And you're telling me that guy is with it, at all? Brick Wall

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:31 - 26 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Oh boy. Has anyone seen any of Biden's first press conference? And you're telling me that guy is with it, at all? Brick Wall

https://i.imgflip.com/536zru.jpg

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:26 - 04 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Al Gore Touts Biden as ‘Off to a Stronger Start’ Than Any President Since FDR.

The video is a cracker. Can they both keep a straight face Laughing

https://www.mediaite.com/biden/al-gore-touts-biden-as-off-to-a-stronger-start-than-any-president-since-fdr/

(Sorry, lots of paywall / ad blocker stuff)

Quote:
Former Vice President Al Gore praised Joe Biden and touted the first seven weeks of his presidency as “off to a stronger start” than any of his predecessors since Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

The two-term running mate of Bill Clinton and environmental activist offered his rosy assessment of Biden to CNN’s Don Lemon on Monday night. Roosevelt, facing the depths of the Great Depression, famously pushed through 15 major bills and countless other actions in his first “100 days” and effectively created the political narrative that new president should focus on rapidly launching their agenda.

Lemon alluded to the dozens of executive actions, accelerating vaccine rollout, and the just-passed $1.9 trillion Covid relief bill in asking Gore about his impressions of the past few weeks.

“First of all, I am so proud of President Joe Biden, really and truly, this is not a partisan comment,” Gore replied. “Our country needs this kind of leadership. I honestly think he is off to a stronger start in the first 50-some-odd days of any president since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. I really — I see it.”

“He’s offering healing words to the country and he’s trying to encourage people to get vaccinated,” Gore added. “He’s going out there and promoting the vaccination program and making sure that the economic rescue is fully implemented.”

What's.....he....actually......done.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:39 - 06 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-56638865

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/05/media/hunter-biden-book-beautiful-things/index.html

Woe is Me Hunter Biden 'opens up about his drug addiction' and talks about 'how his dad has saved him so many times'.

This is all teeing up, of course, for what's going to fall out of his laptop story and we're just being sold the right narrative for how he's a good boy really, didn't mean no harm etc.

Just imagine if this was Don Trump Jr that were were talking about, and the headlines it'd be making.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 21 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 16 of 35