Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

American Politics - Sleepy Joe Edition

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:36 - 19 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/18/business/media/cnn-brian-stelter-reliable-sources.html

Poor Brian.

For those of you not in the know. Brian has been a whiny little bitch for a long time and now, some 2 years after the Hunter Biden Laptop story got dismissed as 'Russian Disinformation' by his 'Reliable Sources' show, they've ditched him to 'retool'.

Retool. There's a phrase.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:06 - 19 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to say one thing: Sam Harris on Triggernometry Shocked
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:12 - 19 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I'm just going to say one thing: Sam Harris on Triggernometry Shocked

Incredible huh.

Yeah, but lies are great when they suit the greater good

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:13 - 19 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/18/business/media/cnn-brian-stelter-reliable-sources.html

Poor Brian.

For those of you not in the know. Brian has been a whiny little bitch for a long time and now, some 2 years after the Hunter Biden Laptop story got dismissed as 'Russian Disinformation' by his 'Reliable Sources' show, they've ditched him to 'retool'.

Retool. There's a phrase.

Ah fuck, does that mean they have to take him out of the Louder with Crowder intro? Crying or Very sad

With regards to the Sam Harris interview I watched it pretty much as it was released. I realised it was going south with the "...he could have dead kids in his basement for all I care" line and the Foster/Kisin facial contortions Laughing

Supply the rope, let them hang themselves Rolling Eyes

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:18 - 19 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Supply the rope, let them hang themselves Rolling Eyes

As Lotus Eaters will say - The left will eat themselves, and still win.

https://www.lotuseaters.com/video-how-the-left-eats-itself-and-still-wins-09-08-22

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:51 - 19 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I clearly never really understood quite how deep TDS went, but I will be treating such people with kid gloves from now on. They need all the help they can get.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:06 - 20 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it just me or did Sam come over a little bit smug?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:38 - 20 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Was it just me or did Sam come over a little bit smug?

I think he's one of these people who has the elitist mindset without actually being among the elites, not having achieved the wealth required to walk in those circles. He'll be feted by them while he delivers the message, but if he puts one foot wrong, he'd be discarded like an empty crisp packet. Just another useful idiot I'm afraid. Just goes to show: there's more than one kind of intelligence.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:16 - 28 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heads up, new word to learn:

Semi-fascism

Source Joe Biden: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/26/biden-trump-republicans-fascism-speech-maryland

I'm guessing "Ultra-MAGA" sounded way too cool and "Faux Fascism" earned the interns a slap from the old man Smile

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:20 - 28 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a world where Jews get accused of nazism and gays of homophobia, anything is possible.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:47 - 28 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a storm brewing over Biden's $10k student debt forgiveness pledge. Firstly, seems he's used rushed-through Covid powers to do it without due process, and secondly it's about as well thought out as you'd expect for the Dems.

Another chuck money at it vote winner. I'm sure with the Inflation Reduction Bill (which doesn't in any way reduce inflation) it'll not have any affect on cost of living.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:12 - 28 Aug 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
In a world where Jews get accused of nazism and gays of homophobia, anything is possible.

You forgot the classic "Larry Elder: the black face of white supremacy" Laughing

With regards to student loans the right-wing media (i.e. Fox News) are having a field day. "So I've been financially prudent and worked two jobs to get out of debt, do I get anything?" No, of course not!

I wonder whether it's another one of his pledges that are "designed to fail" like the illegal vaccine mandates; stuck down at the slightest judicial scrutiny. "Slight" in this case being dragged out until after the midterms Wink

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:17 - 02 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was a joke but if you type "Pedohitler" into Google Images this is what you get:

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/2022/09/02/USAT/eb7fb847-171b-43e3-adb7-945fcdff777a-Biden_philly.jpg?width=660&height=440&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

Lots of shit image versions as well but apparently Joe's gone full Nuremburg Rally in his latest speech (equal parts boring and horrifying according to pundits) and declared war on half the country Shocked

Hyperbole much?

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 03 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diane Abbott's younger sister has got a job working for Biden:-

Ten thousand million jobs created

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:03 - 03 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FbpulRxWQAIKO0M.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:36 - 05 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this comment on a political video:

Quote:
If Hunter Biden opened an e-cig shop it'd be called "Statutory Vape"

Laughing

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:04 - 17 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/16/migrants-marthas-vineyard-desantis-biden-democrats-criticism

Ron - playa Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:21 - 17 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/sep/16/migrants-marthas-vineyard-desantis-biden-democrats-criticism

Ron - playa Laughing

tl;dr "It's okay when we do it!" Rolling Eyes

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:45 - 17 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/hunter-biden-trying-to-lower-child-support-for-4-year-old-love-child/

Hunter's got girl and money problems. Big sads.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:30 - 28 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/12-30-biden-off-script-audience-member

Quote:
President Joe Biden surprised viewers Friday when pausing his speech to acknowledge a woman in the crowd he said he knew when she was 12.

“You gotta say hi to me,” Biden said during a speech at the National Education Association headquarters in Washington, D.C. “We go back a long way. She was 12 — I was 30. But anyway, this woman helped me get an awful lot done.”

She was 12 - I was 30 Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:58 - 28 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/12-30-biden-off-script-audience-member

Quote:
President Joe Biden surprised viewers Friday when pausing his speech to acknowledge a woman in the crowd he said he knew when she was 12.

“You gotta say hi to me,” Biden said during a speech at the National Education Association headquarters in Washington, D.C. “We go back a long way. She was 12 — I was 30. But anyway, this woman helped me get an awful lot done.”

Now now arry, no jumping to conclusions. It might just be a very nice story. Whistle Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:06 - 28 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
arry wrote:

Now now arry, no jumping to conclusions. It might just be a very nice story. Whistle Laughing

Yes, what's wrong with sniffing other people's children?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:35 - 28 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

The text doesn't do it justice so here it is for your viewing displeasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdmIiYzKKy4

Neutral

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:54 - 28 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
arry wrote:

The text doesn't do it justice so here it is for your viewing displeasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdmIiYzKKy4

Neutral

Casual pedo joke? It's the sort of thing you'd expect from Frankie Boyle (before he sold out.)

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:08 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the US has declared itself an ally of North Korea now, and not even just another Biden stumble Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 179 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 29 of 35