Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

American Politics - Sleepy Joe Edition

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:27 - 26 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

If we have to "wait and see", how can you say he will achieve anything worthwhile here? I think while we wait, we ought to knock that one off your list. The US economy was in great shape and improving until covid hit. That's no one's fault...except maybe China's.

Nah. Wait and see. Razz

Sharp political comment! Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:41 - 26 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

Nah. Wait and see. Razz

Sharp political comment! Laughing

I thought you'd like it Laughing
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:17 - 27 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
He's been a competent, decent and pretty straightforward politician over his career. I've no reason to doubt that he'll do the best he can for the US and its people.

https://i.imgflip.com/4vi7mb.jpg

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:01 - 27 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, Biden is calling for enforced equity. The more that senile old fool opens his mouth, the worse things get.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:56 - 27 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Equity does not equal Equality"

The sort of irony only a mathematician could appreciate Wink

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:34 - 27 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biden signing executive orders:

"I don't know what I'm signing."

"Sign it anyways."

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 14:04 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

Two nights in hospital? At least he got his money's worth, two hours in A&E with a cramp at two in the morning, and a script for elephant dropping muscle relaxants and the bill I was presented with came to $24K - with my 800 bucks a month insurance premium I only had to pay $2400 as my share... Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

I'm sure the actual cost of the drugs is far less than that but $2.4K is better than dead,not diagnosed properly or on a waiting list while getting sicker.

Islander wrote:

Gun control would be good but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

The first change he should make to gun control is the option for a little switch on guns that say fire and auto.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:15 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biden's unity plan is working: The Department for Homeland Security has just issued a heightened threat alert - Americans are apparently uniting in their desire for violence Smile

Things are so much better now Trump is gone Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:14 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Quartering recently retold of a meme getting a fella collared by the fuzz. Imagine my surprise when it was one of those "Defund the Police" type things. As predicted: after the election all the "useful idiots" are being taken behind the chemical sheds and shot, metaphorically.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:24 - 28 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

What's Biden's score so far? 15 I think? Five days into office. Only 3 years and 360 days left Smile

I'm hearing he's up to 35 EOs signed now, 8 days in. He should just call them Imperial Decrees. Perhaps he'll adopt the title Caesar.
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:44 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
...and a nascent one party system.

On this it ties in with the flurry of Executive Orders. They're usually of limited worth as they can be quickly undone by the next President that enters office. However, if you're confident that that won't happen they're much more convenient than trying to get stuff through Congress & Senate even if you hold a majority in both.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:31 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Obviously we are entering the 'post democratic' era our globalist proto tyrants speak of so often. What else are these unelected self appointed overlords up to this week? Squeaky Bill Gates is demanding an end to 'disinformation' , i. e. the Truth, Tony 'war criminal' Blair's Institute have announced a need to introduce a global vaccine based permission to travel system as G7 hosts.
Not forgetting DeathLord Schwalb and his WEF ghouls, who are hosting their annual satanic circle jerk at Davos. Guest of honour this year is blood soaked communist tyrant Xi Jinping, the main topic of course being the (not so) Great Reset.
The slave class of the future will own nothing, live in a hutch, eat bugs and be happy, the ruling class will evolve into a distinct sub species.
Illuminist Shangri-La.

https://i.insider.com/5a0f5d74f914c357018b4ca9?width=598&format=jpeg

You're definitely getting worse. Seek help. Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:15 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgflip.com/4vuqtj.jpg

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:22 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
https://i.imgflip.com/4vuqtj.jpg

You can have a funny for that one Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:31 - 30 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel may be insane but at least he offers different flavours of madness Wink

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:52 - 30 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

It's fun taking the piss out of him though - even though it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:10 - 30 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

It's fun taking the piss out of him though - even though it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Razz

Fun for you maybe. Boring for everyone else. Please give it a rest if you have nothing new to say. At least Rebel comments on new developments and topical issues, whether you agree with him or not. You offer nothing yourself to the actual discussion.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:41 - 30 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

Fun for you maybe. Boring for everyone else. Please give it a rest if you have nothing new to say. At least Rebel comments on new developments and topical issues, whether you agree with him or not. You offer nothing yourself to the actual discussion.

I'll give it a rest the day he stops posting conspiracy bullshit and posts something based on real facts. Until that day, I'll continue to take the piss out of him.

He's adding nothing to the discussion either so just feel free to scroll on past Wink

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:11 - 30 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feel free to scroll on past Rebel's posts Wink

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:15 - 30 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Feel free to scroll on past Rebel's posts Wink

I refer the gentleman to my previous answer Razz

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:01 - 31 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it started out as quite amusing but every time you repeat that meme you gift Rebel more and more credibility Neutral

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:51 - 31 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Well it started out as quite amusing but every time you repeat that meme you gift Rebel more and more credibility Neutral

You'll have to explain that one. Credibility and Rebel = oxymoron to anyone with an ounce of sense.

There are plenty more memes though - I'm always happy to mix them up a bit. Oh and there's always the occasional debunk of his 'news' sources. Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 83 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 4 of 35