Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Scottish Nationalism

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:14 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
MCN wrote:

'The Scots who want independence'.

They are not 'The Scots'.

Point of order....

They are until the Scots who don't want independence shout louder.

Thumbs Up

That's the bigger issue for Scottish civilians.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:42 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given recent events with the "impromptu refugee release" would it be wrong of me to think that Scottish Police and SNP voters are rape-apologists and approve of Islamo-Fascism?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:27 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that the Sikh community were instrumental in aiding the release which would indicate that they weren't Muslim.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:14 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Given recent events with the "impromptu refugee release" would it be wrong of me to think that Scottish Police and SNP voters are rape-apologists and approve of Islamo-Fascism?

The police acted correctly - it was a large demonstration and they acted in the interests of public safety.

How do you know that the protesters were SNP voters? Do you have direct evidence of that? Also, How do you know they were Muslim? Again do you have any direct evidence of that? Even if they were Muslim, what has their faith got to do with anything? Have you morphed into the hatemonger formally known as Donk?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:15 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Apart from trying to get back into the EU (as a net monetary beneficiary rather than as part of a net contributor) what would the Scots do differently as independents? They already have a devolved Parliament while retaining favourable funding per capita compared to England. Is it just a political vanity thing; foreign embassies, a seat at conferences? Or jingoism? What would they do internationally or at home that would differ from rUK?

We wouldn't be able to call Andy Murray British.

Wee Willie Krankie would be a head of state, possible Queen Nicky of Scotland.

Paisley could be ethnically cleansed.

I was wondering what are the dreadful privations the Scots are having to suffer under the Westminster jackboot.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:22 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I thought that the Sikh community were instrumental in aiding the release which would indicate that they weren't Muslim.

Sikhs? Frau Sturgeon kept banging on about Eid Thinking

Islander wrote:
The police acted correctly - it was a large demonstration and they acted in the interests of public safety.

How do you know that the protesters were SNP voters? Do you have direct evidence of that? Also, How do you know they were Muslim? Again do you have any direct evidence of that? Even if they were Muslim, what has their faith got to do with anything? Have you morphed into the hatemonger formally known as Donk?

A strangely precise retort Neutral Seriously, where are the hymn sheets published?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:30 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Islander wrote:

A strangely precise retort Neutral Seriously, where are the hymn sheets published?

Strangely precise? You picked up the widest brush you could find and then taped another alongside it before you started waving it around.

If you can't seen why I responded the way I did then the problem lies with you.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:50 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Islander wrote:

Strangely precise? You picked up the widest brush you could find and then taped another alongside it before you started waving it around.

I read somewhere (or made it up) that guys who slag off our Illustrious Leader, Herr Nicholiaski, secretly harbour a burning passion to pump her.

(Jist sayin'.)

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:57 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
or made it up

Good enough for me Thumbs Up
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:20 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BLM of the Zlamik/Jihadihyst bowel-movement of Gaza held a rally in Glezga in support of the people of Gaza.

I really wanted them to lobby Hamas or Hezbola.

Fuking idiots.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:50 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

I can't see how you got the impression I was confused, the expected response arrived after pushing the button but while one can admire the broadness of the river delta I think it's worth the hike upstream to find the source.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:53 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Islander wrote:

I can't see how you got the impression I was confused, the expected response arrived after pushing the button but while one can admire the broadness of the river delta I think it's worth the hike upstream to find the source.

Yep. The problem lies with you.

Oh FWIW, they were Sikhs. So your bigoted rant was both inappropriate and just plain wrong.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 22:08 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Oh FWIW, they were Sikhs. So your bigoted rant was both inappropriate and just plain wrong.

Yes. Sikhs, released by a protest consisting of a mixture of Sikhs, Muslims and normal everyday people*. All acting tgether in the interests of members of their community. BECAUSE they were members of that community. They even went back to the mosque after their release.

Which should tell people something about one of the ways Scotland is different to England. This is not the first time a community has rallied round one of their own in this way in Scotland

*ie without a requirement for a skyfairy delusion to define who they are.

Last edited by stinkwheel on 22:47 - 14 May 2021; edited 1 time in total

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:45 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

It's hardly worth explaining but yes, I did know they were Sikhs... unlike some people who had their lines prepared but unfortunately they didn't fit the facts.

I'm sure the source will turn up eventually, hard to keep things hidden in the world these days.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:23 - 24 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something highlighted by the Lotus Eaters:

https://youtu.be/MgvndHdNPf0

Not sure how I missed this but hilariously bad from any view point. Deek doesn't seem like someone that should be anywhere near politics but maybe we need to fight insane with insane Shocked

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:11 - 24 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek Jackson is a thug.
He's now been ejaculated by the libs and they made an apology to Hamsa 'Ham the Ham' Yusef. He's a bit of a thug too.

The funny thing is that the venue was named Emirates Arena (they paid for it.)

Commonwealth Arena and Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome.

Rolling Eyes

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:59 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

Yes. Sikhs, released by a protest consisting of a mixture of Sikhs, Muslims and normal everyday people*

*political activist groups getting a blind eye from the stasi state.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:16 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

Yes. Sikhs, released by a protest consisting of a mixture of Sikhs, Muslims and normal everyday people*

*political activist groups getting a blind eye from the stasi state.

Presumably on the correct political side to not be spreading Covid by their actions.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:11 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

And famously being a warrior religion that fights Muslims....

You really didn't get the point of stinkers post, did you?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:56 - 25 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me that Jmoan wasn't commenting on that part of the sentence and neither was I.

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:21 - 27 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's too many whites in Scotland
They should get rid of them

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:24 - 27 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

GLM.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:45 - 14 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Government should pass a law that if Scotland becomes independent then any future relationship agreement must be confirmed by rUK in a referendum.

Copycat73
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:39 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Government should pass a law that if Scotland becomes independent then any future relationship agreement must be confirmed by rUK in a referendum.

with no right of residency , or work .. where do i put my X ? Dance! Clapping Bounce!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:26 - 15 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebuild Hadrian's Wall... and get the Scots to pay for it Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 309 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46, 47, 48  Next
Page 13 of 48