Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 08:11 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Gamestop Reply with quote

THIS is how you "Occupy Wall St" Smile

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GME/

We are legion.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 09:51 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

From your previous posts on your business activities, I'd have thought you'd be right into short selling shares?

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 10:16 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
From your previous posts on your business activities, I'd have thought you'd be right into short selling shares?

Thought fucking wrong then didn't ya' (again).

I am an investor, not a gambler. Creating, building & nurturing things turns me on.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:36 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
Creating, building & nurturing things turns me on.

Strange, all the evidence from your previous posts implies belittling people is your thing Thinking

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:39 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

I am an investor, not a gambler. Creating, building & nurturing things turns me on.

Well, we all gotta have a release. I guess this forum is yours Smile

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 13:26 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:

And yet you are supporting people who gamed the markets, how hypocritical.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 14:38 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
I am an idiot.

Agreed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 16:08 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate that few of you understand exactly what is happening, I also acknowledge that you have little chance of learning by the time this has all blown over. (Your MSM can NEVER tell you the truth on this one)

David is not only slaying Goliath, he & millions of his mates have their cocks stuck right up Goliaths arse with sand & nails & razorblades in the vaseline, and we aren't on the vinegar stroke yet.

David's weapons cost $10 here, $20 there. Wall St is holding (est) EIGHTEEN BILLION DOLLARS . . . AND IT'S THERE OWN MONEY . . . NO ONE ELSE'S.

This is the most fun I have had for a very looong time . . . .

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:32 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think you can make my Shell shares go up 250% or whatever please. I will happily sell then and waltz off somewhere warm with dusky friendly maidens to live out my retirement in a sexual and alcholic haze.

Ta muchly. Thumbs Up

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 16:48 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
I appreciate that few of you understand exactly what is happening, I also acknowledge that you have little chance of learning by the time this has all blown over. (Your MSM can NEVER tell you the truth on this one)

David is not only slaying Goliath, he & millions of his mates have their cocks stuck right up Goliaths arse with sand & nails & razorblades in the vaseline, and we aren't on the vinegar stroke yet.

David's weapons cost $10 here, $20 there. Wall St is holding (est) EIGHTEEN BILLION DOLLARS . . . AND IT'S THERE OWN MONEY . . . NO ONE ELSE'S.

This is the most fun I have had for a very looong time . . . .

No I understand perfectly what is happening, it is market manipulation against short sellers who are betting on the market dropping. quite likely it's naked short selling that Patrick Byrne has been campaigning against for years and by buying the shares ordinary people are forcing the price up to make money while the short sellers can't fulfil there end. Basically both sides are attempting to manipulate the market.

So you who claims to own 32 bikes, various rental properties, recovery companies, Woodlands, Shotguns now equate yourself with the little people is quite amusing

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:24 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

BackScuttler wrote:

I am a cunt, not a normal human being. Thai lady boys turn me on.

IFTFY
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:27 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s only a matter of time before Jack claims to have been in the SAS. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:53 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Do you think you can make my Shell shares go up 250% or whatever please. I will happily sell then and waltz off somewhere warm with dusky friendly maidens to live out my retirement in a sexual and alcholic haze.

Ta muchly. Thumbs Up

Just check into your local old folks home, you'll find the majority of the staff are dusky maidens.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:56 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, how did they know hedge funds were making a shorting move on Gamestop?

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 22:39 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Bricks and mortar store that can't open during lockdown or at least has lowered sales that made high losses in 2019, pretty safe bet the share price would drop.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:05 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, my bad.

I forgot that you lot are terminally stupid, I may as well just have said "jhdsgfj...ahjhkj hdsjhgsd jhdsj*hgdsf jhagjjg jhdjh#hjshsd hdhjgdf" & it would make more sense to ya's.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 23:11 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
Sorry, my bad.

I forgot that you lot are terminally stupid, I may as well just have said "jhdsgfj...ahjhkj hdsjhgsd jhdsj*hgdsf jhagjjg jhdjh#hjshsd hdhjgdf" & it would make more sense to ya's.

So we are terminally stupid because you are a hypocrite and we noticed?

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 23:20 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
Sorry, my bad.

You are just an annoying rectal leakage dead baby fantasist, thats all.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:24 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
I may as well just have said "jhdsgfj...ahjhkj hdsjhgsd jhdsj*hgdsf jhagjjg jhdjh#hjshsd hdhjgdf" & it would make more sense to ya's.

Of course it does.
That says "Please take the stairs as the landlord's pet bear has once again shat in the elevator. Sorry for inconvenience!" in Transylgarian.

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 23:34 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

It gets published in regular reports, every 2 weeks I think. Also some services provide a rolling tally of the amount of short interest on any given stock.

The share price being down during a pandemic was entirely expected. The short sellers grinding it down and down until it looked like recovery afterwards would be impossible, that looked like bullying. Shorting that number of shares, that looked like uncontrolled greed.

The whole story continues to give us the best gift of all. A steady supply of memes.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:36 - 29 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

I believe that investors have been already been shorting Gamestop for more than a year now and that it's been no secret. What's happened over the last few days is down to a combination of things escalating far more than was originally hoped for. Laughing

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/reddit-gamestop-blackberry-1.5890039

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:50 - 01 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Ta muchly. Thumbs Up

Probably better to short oil companies to be honest Crying or Very sad

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:30 - 01 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Fat_Angry_Scotsman wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Ta muchly. Thumbs Up

Probably better to short oil companies to be honest Crying or Very sad

Fingers in many many more pies than just oil. Anyway, if people think oil and gas will be history by 2030 they are in fantasy land.

While European counties bankrupt themselves to show how green they are the rest of the world will carry on burning oil, gas, coal, rain forests but hey, we will be OK cause little Jimmy isn't eating meat anymore and daddy has an electric BMW. Clapping Clapping Clapping

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 20:41 - 01 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Fingers in many many more pies than just oil. Anyway, if people think oil and gas will be history by 2030 they are in fantasy land.

While European counties bankrupt themselves to show how green they are the rest of the world will carry on burning oil, gas, coal, rain forests but hey, we will be OK cause little Jimmy isn't eating meat anymore and daddy has an electric BMW. Clapping Clapping Clapping

This is precisely the sort of boomer shite that makes people want to destroy the stocks you like.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:12 - 02 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robby wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

This is precisely the sort of boomer shite that makes people want to destroy the stocks you like.

Boomer shite. Laughing

I'm saying what will happen in the future. Even the potentially green UK will still be using gas fired power stations in 10 years. The rest of the 3rd world will be using whatever they have and energy companies will still be big players. That isn't boomer shite, it's fact.

My sarcastic take is because there is no effort to reduce the one thing that can make a difference, world population. Go look at the 1 billion dirt poor Indians and see how interested they are in going green. They have enough trouble getting by day to day as do probably 3/4 of the worlds population.

But hey. lets blame the oil companies and boomers. Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 55 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2