Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Covid vaccine issue

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:42 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:

I bet if you did a bit of digging, the BBC journo Rachel Schraer, who got slated on Twitter for faking "studies" claiming IM was useless and it was all a scam, as a "fact check", would have some financial incentive from Pfizer.

Why don't you see if you can dig it up then?

After all your google foo is so stupendous you are finding (and chosing to not share) proof that there is a worldwide conspiricy by big pharma.

Your Dr John is as much a medically qualified doctor as his jazz playing namesake.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:16 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Right...so you’re now pretending to have no recollection of the widely broadcast studies which showed children were at risk of serious side effects from the vaccines?

You’ve forgotten the debate on here about at what age the risks from the virus became lower than the vaccine?

Or maybe you have a short term memory issue, which has made you forget the JVCI change of tune when pressured by the government, who ignored heir advice and presses in regardless?

Selective memory.

So you're admitting that you don't have a source for the claims you're making?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:20 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
MarJay wrote:

You've posted nothing there that tells me anything beyond 'Wake up'. It's impossible for me to be here sat in front of my computer typing if I was asleep!

Maybe you missed that the company you thought were the sole manufacturer of an unlicensed drug, who were slagging it off for use for Covid, are actually the very same company partnering up with Pfizer to produce the re-licenced and rehashed version of it, Trigger?

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/merck-covid-19-pill-sparks-calls-access-lower-income-countries-2021-10-17/

So your "The manufacturer" of Ivermectin, is actually the company who stands to make Billions from killing off Ivermectin and getting the drug agencies to pass the rehash of it under a joint venture with Pfizer, as what we all know, will be the replacement of weekly vaccines.

If you can't sport that massive error in your sources, you're beyond hope of self thought.

It's not the same drug

Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:46 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

As this is pre COVID and pre vaccine....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-51222376

OOOOOOOO, I found one from 2003.....

https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/news/20030905/watching-football-can-be-deadly

Heart attacks seem quite common for football spectators during matches.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:49 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:

In Wales, deaths are now up almost 5% on last year and the greatest cause now, moving straight into the Number One slot is ischaemic heart disease (aka strokes), which is now killing 5 times that of Covid.

Erm....

https://www.heart.org/en/health-topics/heart-attack/about-heart-attacks/silent-ischemia-and-ischemic-heart-disease

Coronary heart disease which takes years to develop.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:56 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:

Zero hearth attacks happened.

Taking on a fireplace is a fucking mugs game.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:58 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The average number of people who are at all football matches on a given day are what?

Whats the usual percentage of people per 2 hour period who have a heart attack?

https://www.bhf.org.uk/what-we-do/news-from-the-bhf/contact-the-press-office/facts-and-figures

There are 7.6 millionm people with some sort of heart condition in the UK.

In the UK there are more than 100,000 hospital admissions each year due to heart attacks: that's one every five minutes.

oronary heart disease (CHD; also known as ischaemic heart disease) is the most common type of heart disease. It is the most common cause of heart attack and was the single biggest killer of both and men and women worldwide in 2019.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:01 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:

Blah:

Nope. Could not care less. At no more risk than I was previously unless I subscribe to your madness, which I don't

I'm at exactly the same risk post jab as I was pre jab.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:13 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you know, a stroke has nothing to do with heart attacks, it's to do with a blockage preventing blood from getting to the brain.

I should know, my Dad had about 15 before he died, a combination of TIAs and MIAs.

just so you also know, a friend of mine (Ste has met him) was hospitalised with COVID a few weeks ago, 40% oxygen in his blood when admitted.

He left on blood thinners to treat the blood clots in his arms caused by COVID.

After explaining this to us, being the player he is at about 75, he proceeded to bugger off into the toilets of the pub with a barmaid for a quick line of Columbian marching powder so make of that what you will. He's probably immortal.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 16:25 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:

Everyone in the pub was saying the same.

Ahhh. Everyone in the *pub*! Ok then, you've convinced me.

sheesh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 17:16 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:

Maybe I should have said "The many football fans watching the game"?
Exactly the same thing, but less easy to scoff at, for not fitting your programmed agenda.

Well, football fans?!? Why didn't you SAY so? I'm DEFINITELY convinced! Laughing Laughing Laughing

No, you're clearly one of those who listens to 'bloke down the pub' more than people with genuine expertise, who happen to work in a field that naturally debunks bad information, and in fact is entirely based upon it. Building a conspiracy in such an environment is next to impossible I reckon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:27 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus wept.

I think he's just trolling and you mugs have been caught hook, line and sinker. Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:33 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Just so you know, a stroke has nothing to do with heart attacks, it's to do with a blockage preventing blood from getting to the brain.

I should know, my Dad had about 15 before he died, a combination of TIAs and MIAs.

just so you also know, a friend of mine (Ste has met him) was hospitalised with COVID a few weeks ago, 40% oxygen in his blood when admitted.

He left on blood thinners to treat the blood clots in his arms caused by COVID.

After explaining this to us, being the player he is at about 75, he proceeded to bugger off into the toilets of the pub with a barmaid for a quick line of Columbian marching powder so make of that what you will. He's probably immortal.

Another side step to avoid the uncomfortable fact.

Ischaemic heart disease became the biggest killer in Wales last week, overtaking dementure for the first time in decades and deaths were up almost 5% on the same week in 2020. "Within 28 days of an over sensitive test for Covid" came in somewhere down the list.

Jabb on dudes. Wink

It's dementia, you fucking half-wit!

Coronary heart disease has been the number one killer in the world for years. It's had a couple of off years, poor decisions by the managers etc. but now it's bacvk to the top.

Did you not read the link that said the highest world wide killer was it back in 2019?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:34 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Jesus wept.

I think he's just trolling and you mugs have been caught hook, line and sinker. Laughing

Ya think? Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:48 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/euro-2020-christian-eriksen-suffered-cardiac-arrest-on-pitch-doctors-say-as-he-sends-greetings-to-teammates-from-hospital-12331468

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:02 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don’k have the jab if you don’t want it, nobody cares about you ‘special’ types now that the sensible majority have done the right thing. Wink

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:07 - 18 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring back Rebel, all is forgiven. At least the chap had a sense of humour.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 191 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 54 of 84