Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Covid vaccine issue

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 82, 83, 84  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:07 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Rebel pines for simpler times: the stone age.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 20:10 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
MarJay wrote:
A blanket and a hot water bottle to help treat the mild flu like symptoms?
Or a big magnet to disable the spinal chip that Bill Gates personally designed and manufactured with his own chip fab factory in North Korea with the help of Xi Xinping, Jeff Bezos and Norman Wisdom?

I think you mean this:

https://principia-scientific.com/bill-gates-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/

Which will integrate nicely with this :

https://www.gizbot.com/news/earth-now-live-surveillance-project-earth-is-now-backed-bill-049964.html

Because obviously Bill will need to keep an eye on everyone while he blocks the source of all life on Earth.

https://www.climate.news/2019-09-06-project-scopex-bill-gates-has-a-plan-to-carry-out-planetary-genocide.html

.news? THAT sounds like a reputable source! Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:17 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Microsoft’s billionaire founder Bill Gates is financially backing the development of sun-dimming technology that would potentially reflect sunlight out of Earth’s atmosphere, triggering a global cooling effect. The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), launched by Harvard University scientists, aims to examine this solution by spraying non-toxic calcium carbonate (CaCO3) dust into the atmosphere — a sun-reflecting aerosol that may offset the effects of global warming."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielcohen/2021/01/11/bill-gates-backed-climate-solution-gains-traction-but-concerns-linger/?sh=5a77e61e793b

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:20 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

False claim: Bill Gates wants to microchip people

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:24 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Oh, Reuters . Those paragons of journalistic objectivity and truthfulness. Laughing

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/02/20/reuters-bbc-uk-foreign-office-russian-media/

Counters with ‘The Gray Zone.”
Laughing

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:29 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
"Microsoft’s billionaire founder Bill Gates is financially backing the development of sun-dimming technology that would potentially reflect sunlight out of Earth’s atmosphere, triggering a global cooling effect. The Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx), launched by Harvard University scientists, aims to examine this solution by spraying non-toxic calcium carbonate (CaCO3) dust into the atmosphere — a sun-reflecting aerosol that may offset the effects of global warming."

There is absolutely no truth whatsoever that the crew manning the aeroplane involved in 'cloud seeding' activities have nicknamed it "Enola Gay".

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:31 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Yep, definitely not happening.. Rolling Eyes

I think your link proved that fact.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:39 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

But will it be the truth?

Last edited by Kawasaki Jimbo on 20:54 - 24 Feb 2021; edited 1 time in total

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:52 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
I think i've cast enough pearls of wisdom for today.
Despite my efforts here, i'm not the fuckwit whisperer you know.

You are the fuckwit though. Razz

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 22:10 - 24 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Oh, Reuters . Those paragons of journalistic integrity and truthfulness. Laughing

You said refute if you can? We did! But now the source we found is not reliable?

You do know you're the conspiracy theorist, right?

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:16 - 25 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
While others here are patently salivating for that bar code and anal swab.

Sounds like a good night out to me Laughing

Roll on June 21st.

Thanks Boris Thumbs Up

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:04 - 25 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a PCR test last Wednesday at my GPs surgery.
The wee, fit AF, practice nurse told me that, 'I'd have to stop masturbating.'

I asked her why?

She said, "Coz I'm trying to take your anal swab Sir."

Last edited by MCN on 06:06 - 25 Feb 2021; edited 1 time in total

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:05 - 25 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
I think i've cast enough pearls of wisdom for today.
Despite my efforts here, i'm not the fuckwit whisperer you know.

Pearls as in Pearl Necklace on your Inflatable?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:01 - 25 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Cacti.

Fucking Horto-Nazi. Rolling Eyes

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:58 - 25 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

This started as a thread particularly concerned with the vaccination of The Ste. Now it's become just another coronavirus thread. Bleedin' spreading like an infection, this is.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:33 - 25 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things are proceeding exactly as I predicted.

Next I will abolish the senate and declare myself Emperor

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:46 - 25 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

First you will have to defeat Pompey, and you don't have an army of seasoned veterans with which to do it.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:51 - 25 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, my clone troopers will just execute order 66.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 58 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 2 of 84