Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Covid vaccine issue

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:35 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Cable Tie wrote:
....tired old bolloks....

Why have you rejoined a motorcycle forum?

FTFY Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:41 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't used this for a while but I think it's an appropriate time to dig it out once again...

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/596f80ed52713302bfba078113594ca419e520a4/0_0_1024_614/master/1024.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=5928f9ece31186f0bef53d694193be9d

Danger! Conspiracy theorist(s) at work! Laughing
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:18 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
You've got to laugh. Establishment narrative followers like you were poo pooing people back in March who said Big Buffoon would extend the lockdown to late summer.

You then called anyone who suggested domestic vaxx passes as moonbats. Wales already has them and we won't be too far behind, the media, who let's face it control people like you, are already pushing for it.

The same smug brainwashed sheep were laughing at people who said the government would start jabbing kids.

The difference between a conspiracy nutjob and reality is around 3-6 months under this government.

Oh the irony Laughing

The true sheep are the sad buggers that mindlessly follow the likes of QAnon and other conspiracy generators hanging on their every word without checking facts - which would, of course, show it all up for the shite it is, which in turn would go against the dogma of the conspiracy theorist...

Sad bastards. Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:35 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Cable Tie, I question your intentions. If it's to educate it then, with respect, you're going about it all wrong. One of the key skills is to entertain* Happy people retain more information than angry ppl, i.e. engagement is not the same as education.

I suppose you could go with the Pavlovian view but, given this is a primarily a motorcycle forum, that's a case of "the beatings will continue until moral improves" Sad

If it's just trolling then well done, all is going as intended Wink

*I learnt this from my grandad who lectured in about the most esoteric and bone dry business courses one could imagine.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:32 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
You've got to laugh. Establishment narrative followers like you were poo pooing people back in March who said Big Buffoon would extend the lockdown to late summer.

You then called anyone who suggested domestic vaxx passes as moonbats. Wales already has them and we won't be too far behind, the media, who let's face it control people like you, are already pushing for it.

The same smug brainwashed sheep were laughing at people who said the government would start jabbing kids.

The difference between a conspiracy nutjob and reality is around 3-6 months under this government.

How is the kidney transplant holding up?
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:14 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
I prefer to have an opinion...

Just as long as you know it's wrong, that's fine...

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:18 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:

I prefer to have an opinion rather than just stirring sh1t up like you do.

We're going heavy on the irony today, aren't we. Laughing

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 20:19 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
In YOUR media programmed opinion....

We can't win because everything is part of the conspiracy. Have you noticed that?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:19 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:

We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one.

I find it amazing that seemingly intelligent people still believe a word the media and this government say, when they’ve been proved time and time again to be lying and misleading to distort the truth.

Many examples have been highlighted on here and you just blindly carry on, pretending this sh1t isn’t really happening.

It’s like the majority of averagely intelligent people are hypnotised to follow the narrative without question. It’s the thickest and the brightest who appear to be questioning it. Unfortunately, the thickest are the ones the media are using to taint all and to discredit the more intelligent who question the agenda.

It makes me wonder if some of these small groups of thick 5G anti vaxx conspiracy nuts are paid agitators just to discredit anyone who dare question the narrative. £2K would buy them, phone the press and hey presto, anyone not pro vaxx is labelled a nutter by the BBC.

So how much did you get paid then? Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:28 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Islander wrote:

We're going heavy on the irony today, aren't we. Laughing

I had a quick scan through the first 20 pages of this earlier.

Most of it is you arguing with a banned poster.

You didn’t make a single valid point until page 17.

Perhaps you should read more carefully then. Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:44 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was started as a joke thread to trigger the tin foil hat brigade so it made its point on page 1.

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:52 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
It was started as a joke thread to trigger the tin foil hat brigade so it made its point on page 1.

This fuckers wrapped up in a full on Faraday cage... pity his brain isn't wrapped up as tightly...

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:55 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least he doesn't need dialysis any more

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58993696

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:04 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
Mr. Cable Tie, I question your intentions. If it's to educate it then, with respect, you're going about it all wrong. One of the key skills is to entertain* Happy people retain more information than angry ppl, i.e. engagement is not the same as education.

I suppose you could go with the Pavlovian view but, given this is a primarily a motorcycle forum, that's a case of "the beatings will continue until moral improves" Sad

If it's just trolling then well done, all is going as intended Wink

*I learnt this from my grandad who lectured in about the most esoteric and bone dry business courses one could imagine.

I prefer to have an opinion rather than just stirring sh1t up like you do.

Dodging the question and argumentum ad hominem? The lady doth protest too much, methinks Smile
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:11 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you disagree with me you are thick and a sheep. I thought Hetzer had buggered off.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 22:55 - 21 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Skudd wrote:
If you disagree with me you are thick and a sheep. I thought Hetzer had buggered off.

To be fair, not saying people on here are, just for disagreeing, but an alarming number of the general public are thick sheep now, who expect the establishment to do all the thinking for them.

Very few people now seem to take responsibility for their own actions and inactions.

We are definitely being dumbed down as a society and the media has a huge part to play in that.

Except I have a level of education where I understand the principles behind all of the vaccines currently in use in the UK, and I understand the overarching principle of vaccination as a preventative treatment. That overarching principle requires most people to take the vaccine else it doesn't work properly. What I see from that is a bunch of selfish people who would rather nurse their own fears of an absolutely microscopic miniscule infinitesimal chance of experiencing some sort of side effect than protect everyone else by doing the right thing.

Honestly, some of the shit people come out with as possible side effects just cannot be true due to the nature of the vaccines themselves. They don't hang around in the body so how can they cause these effects further down the line? They are all based on existing vaccines which are widely accepted as safe, and yet some people can't seem to accept that we busted a gut to make a safe effective vaccine in a year and a half. Apparently that's not long enough...? It was a whole year and a half of testing We had a candidate vaccine completed about a month after the sequencing of the Covid 19 virus was completed. A candidate vaccine based on vaccines being already worked on for ten years. Go figure.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 180 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 59 of 84