Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Covid vaccine issue

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:33 - 23 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double the chance of minor symptoms, not infected.

As previously stated the vast number of asymptomatic have not taken a test.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:35 - 23 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I've previously said most asymptomatic aren't taking tests.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:38 - 23 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just focus on the death rates, doesn't seem to be climbing like previous waves. I'd be more concerned as to why the Celtic nations prefer Fascist governments.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:05 - 23 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

martin734 wrote:

No one has said vaccines reduce the spread

Not taking issue with anything else you've said, but this one ^, yes they have. Some still continue to say it, although many have accepted they've had to u-turn on that. That's fair enough, as more becomes known, but your point quoted above is wrong. Minor detail Smile
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Chinaboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:21 - 23 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
As I've previously said most asymptomatic aren't taking tests.

I was completely asymptomatic, didn’t have a sniff. Then I got tested by pcr method 48 hours before I was going to return to the uk from Asia and was positive. After 2 weeks home quarantine, I tested again with still no symptoms and was still positive. After another week in home quarantine, I tested negative. It’s all bollox. Now I need to go back to get my children, I have to get the vaccine, but I will only take it because of my children, not for any other reason. I don’t believe the vaccine is better than natural immunity, unless we can naturally prevent covid, and stop being scared of it, how many more pricks will we need.?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:30 - 23 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
That's lovely petal, now explain why fully vaccinated people over 30 are far more likely to catch Covid than non vaccinated people.

"Unvaccinated people are about 29 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, according to a study released Tuesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The new study, published in the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, also found that unvaccinated people were nearly five times more likely to be infected with Covid than people who got the shots. The results are based on data from Los Angeles County between May 1 and July 25, the agency said.

"These infection and hospitalization rate data indicate that authorized vaccines were protective against SARS-CoV-2 infection and severe COVID-19 during a period when transmission of the Delta variant was increasing," the agency wrote in the study.

The data is in line with comments from federal and state health officials, who have been saying for weeks that millions of unvaccinated Americans have been putting themselves at serious risk of the delta variant, the most contagious coronavirus strain yet.

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said Tuesday the data shows that "if you are not yet vaccinated, you are among those at highest risk."

"Do not underestimate the risk and serious consequences of this virus," she said during a White House briefing on the pandemic. "Vaccines are the best tool we have to take charge of this pandemic."

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/24/cdc-study-shows-unvaccinated-people-are-29-times-more-likely-to-be-hospitalized-with-covid.html

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:26 - 23 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

The new study, published in the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, also found that unvaccinated people were nearly five times more likely to be infected with Covid than people who got the shots.

martin734 wrote:
No one has said vaccines reduce the spread

Is it just a matter of people not being careful about context?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:46 - 23 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the question, it's the person asking and how they ask.

HTH.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:40 - 23 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm finding it strange that an ethnic group - the Chinese - is least affected by Covid and it goes by without comment and yet rates being high for other non-white ppl gets "but! but! racism..." in the MSM Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:41 - 24 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:

China also, if you remember, were remarkably prepared for this sudden accident, with countless pre-fab hospitals capable of treating up to 10,00 patients each. They had all the staff and equipment to treat hundreds of thousands, just lying around waiting, just in case of a wet market incident, which has never ever happened before.

They were put up by the military and are called field hospitals. In the west the general approach is to treat and then evac.

The chinese obviously decided prefab hospitals that can be put up wherever they are needed was a better approach. We do have some but they are smaller and are tent based due to our different approach.

I will remind you that some of the hospitals built in the second world war are still in use as givernment offices.

The two I can think of immedaitely are Flowers Hill, Bristol and Lingbenton, Blackpool.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:00 - 24 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's been all sorts of Covid related stuff previously and planning for a pandemic is up there with planning for a meteor strike in things that governments contemplate.

If we recall the whole "You will own nothing and be happy" debacle (of which Reuter does an excellent hatchet job here which deliberately misses the point in typical strawman fashion.) One of the associated "needs" to move forward the Globalist agenda was some sort of disaster or natural event. And lo, various governments around the world used Covid as a reason to steal various freedoms we'd previously taken for granted. Ben Franklin has a quote about it, clever guy Smile

Now if one were to assume the "least deadly plague in human history" is a tool of the Globalists I have one question for you: are the Globalists using the Chinese or the Chinese using (or have infiltrated) the Globalists? Or maybe they've been one and the same all along Thinking

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:50 - 24 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

COVID deaths highest in UK.

Most deaths are for unvaccinated people.

Shocked

There's a message there.

I wonder what numbers indicate for other countries?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:22 - 24 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Apart from the fact that the US has them as well, but not just to the same scale.

https://comstruc.com/prefab-medical-buildings-for-military-hospitals/

I suspect you've answered in the wrong thread and this should be in the Covid vaccine issue one, but hey ho, we all have senior moments.

Well, either they were in on it, as they were $0.6M in on the Bat Covid/transferring to humans research according to the Fauci hearing, or maybe they didn't have 100,000 prefab beds standing by, just in case a wet market, near the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where Bat Coronavirus was being studied, enhanced and developed so it could transfer to humans, sold a dodgy bat? Laughing

Better to have a senior moment than be coimpletely bat-shit crazy.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:22 - 24 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
MCN wrote:

Shocked

There's a message there.

I wonder what numbers indicate for other countries?

Oh dear, someone else who can't see through the propaganda and twisting of figures.

Well over 90% of Covid deaths in the UK occurred long before the roll out of the second dose, after which people were fully vaccinated.

124,000 of the 139,000 died before February was out. The bulk of whom were in the second wave.

Look at it this way, the latest death (within 60 days of a positive specimen, or when it govt a vague mention on the death certificate)e for unvaccinated 40-49 year olds is 2.0 per 100,000 or 0.002%

The current death rate for VACCINATED 80+ year olds is 45.9 per 100,000 or 0.05%, so over 20 times more likely. 1382 deaths of vaccinated over 80's age group alone his latest week, less than 200 amongst ALL age groups in the unvaccinated group. Higher NUMBERS in unvaccinated? ONS figures disagree massively.

I'd say the main reason by 2000% + is age, not vaccinated status, but hey, I'm only going by ONS official (even tweaked to create a fear agenda. I mean come on, within 60 days of a flawed test, or a vague mention on the death cert?)) factual figures, not bullsh1t media and puppet government propaganda.

Stop being such a fucking Donk.

You super-silly-ous Kunt.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 24 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Shocked

There's a message there.

I would have thought you'd all be celebrating deaths amongst the unvaccinated Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:42 - 24 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's 2 per 100k people in that agerange in the UK , not 2 per 100k people in that age range who had caught it during that time range.

How many unvaccinated tested positive during that period? It will be a lot less than 100k people.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 184 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 62 of 84