Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Covid vaccine issue

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:03 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
I would say the same here but

But you're moving to Japan?

Whut whut? So are we.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:28 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

What what indeed.

He posted something about it a couple of days ago and then shortly after the post was deleted.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:15 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Austria going for compulsory vaccines. Good on them.

I hope that doesn't happen here. I want them to make us unvaccinated wear badges denoting our untermensch status, before they round us up into camps. I'm curious to know what it would be like.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:24 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Austria going for compulsory vaccines. Good on them.

I hope that doesn't happen here. I want them to make us unvaccinated wear badges denoting our untermensch status, before they round us up into camps. I'm curious to know what it would be like.

For you, Mr Strip, Ze pandemic iss ofer. Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:50 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

For you, Mr Strip, Ze pandemic iss ofer. Razz

That's a modification of what they said to POWs. That's not the class us unvaccinated are in.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:10 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

I hope that doesn't happen here. I want YOU to make us unvaccinated wear badges denoting our untermensch status, before YOU round us up into camps. I'm curious to know what it would be like.

Edited for accuracy.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:36 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon we need to think of a way to carry on persecuting the unvaccinated when everyone is locked down. Any suggestions? Or should we then move on to another group?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:46 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I reckon we need to think of a way to carry on persecuting the unvaccinated when everyone is locked down. Any suggestions? Or should we then move on to another group?

Instead of clattering pots and pans at 8pm on a thursday night the unvaccinated could be clattered with pots and pans.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:08 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Instead of clattering pots and pans at 8pm on a thursday night the unvaccinated could be clattered with pots and pans.

Question

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:32 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Anyone would think you don't care if you get the latest variant which is described as 'symptomless'. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:34 - 19 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Anyone would think you don't care if you get the latest variant which is described as 'symptomless'. Laughing

Tut Tut The symptoms are societal, and very severe!

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:29 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You gotta love it when Darwin joins the party.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/anti-vaxxer-went-corona-party-100421966.html

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Yeah, that is dumb. At least if you get the jab to protect yourself there's someone to sue if it all goes wrong... oh wait... errr Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:46 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Yeah, that is dumb. At least if you get the jab to protect yourself there's someone to sue if it all goes wrong... oh wait... errr Laughing

https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:17 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be shocking if a trainee did this to some sheep or cattle.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/22/care-home-residents-injected-with-salt-water-instead-of-covid-vaccine-15643307/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:19 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
https://www.gov.uk/vaccine-damage-payment

Live and learn Thumbs Up I know "Big Pharma" have been very keen to dodge any responsibility but you'd think this might have been trumpeted a bit more that the government's got your back Thinking

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:26 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you could be severely disabled, but the government will give you 120 grand (assuming they don't contest it). That's ok then Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:28 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Injury due to vaccination is incredibly rare.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:31 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Injury due to vaccination is incredibly rare.

I'm sure that's a great consolation to those it happens to Laughing
But yes, the government would hardly offer any kind of payment if it weren't.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:02 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
So you could be severely disabled, but the government will give you 120 grand (assuming they don't contest it). That's ok then Laughing

Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! Maybe that's the wrong aphorism given the context Smile

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:10 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So some of you are not thankful that ‘Big Pharma’ was around to save the day then. OK.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:37 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
So some of you are not thankful that ‘Big Pharma’ was around to save the day then. OK.

Just when you get a method of thinning the unsustainably inflating human population, someone comes along and throws a spanner in the works Rolling Eyes Laughing

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:38 - 23 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

The only thing that stops me from thinking that all of this nonsense isn't just a construct of big pharma, is the thought of what the repercussions would be if it were.

It does have some very strange parallels with the opioid crisis tho'. It's almost like the Covid-19 crisis is the chronic pain Mk2 crisis on acid !

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:04 - 24 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I right in saying that as far as overall monetary value is concerned Big Pharma have been hit with paying out the most in law suits out of any industry?

(Not with regards to Covid specifically, just generally in normal running.)

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:29 - 24 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Am I right in saying that as far as overall monetary value is concerned Big Pharma have been hit with paying out the most in law suits out of any industry?

(Not with regards to Covid specifically, just generally in normal running.)

Massive customer base amd when things go wrong it has massive long term consequences.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 125 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 76 of 84