Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Covid vaccine issue

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:14 - 19 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
So you think they went up because they played more games.
Why are people so determined to not believe something is seriously wrong, anyone would think they have been brainwashed by months of propaganda. Rolling Eyes

Well, it would stand to reason that the more people participating in sporting events you have, the more people will suffer injuries at those events. People don't push themselves to the max during training, it's during the event. I bet the chart of sprained ankles or knee injuries would look very similar. There certainly wasn't much happening Jan to May 2021.

If I can find some fugures that reflect the number of participation sporting events in 2021 later, I'll try to overlay them on your graph.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:28 - 19 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
doggone wrote:
Anything which shows vaccine in a bad light or discourages uptake is being censored at all levels.

The information is clear there has been a significant increase the past six months so what could that be.
Oh it's just a coincidence or they were having heart attacks before but not reported Laughing
And one who collapsed didn't have vaccine so that disproves it Laughing

https://goodsciencing.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/athlete-collapses-deaths-chart-20211215-1.jpg

Should we overlay that graph with sporting events that actually went ahead in 2021?

There were plenty of sporting events in the US and that if that graph is showing the cases listed in the article it is taken from then it is of athletes from all over the world, including those such as Hank Aaron, the 86 year old, arthritic, baseball player who last played in the MLB in 1976.

Why not list every person that died in 2021 who had some attachment to sports, there was also a mature referee listed in the cases. Randomly picking 300 dead people who may have had a sports association does not necessarily make them either young nor athletes, nor does confirm that death was attributable to a vaccine, even if the hard of thinking find it difficult to come up with any other conclusion.

I'm sure that if wanted to highlight how bad vaccines are for us we could look at all the vaccinated people over 100 who have died since their jab, I'm sure those figures are a good high percentage.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:39 - 19 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue I have with those types of links is that they take away legitimacy from those doing actual scientific research on Covid and Covid vaccine related myocarditis, which is still an unknown quantity in young people, not just athletes.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:31 - 19 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
The issue I have with those types of links is that they take away legitimacy from those doing actual scientific research on Covid and Covid vaccine related myocarditis, which is still an unknown quantity in young people, not just athletes.

That's the point, they shouldn't be doing this hand waving nothing to see here dismissal when clearly there has been a marked surge in unexplained disabling chest pains when stressed physically.
Maybe they are actually suffering long covid from asymptomatic cases weeks ago.
In the US the vaccine side effect problems are being increasingly recognised and the idiotic vax mandates are falling like dominoes most recently Boeing.
https://news.yahoo.com/boeing-drops-vaccine-mandate-u-125914799.html

The reason is they fear the law suits for destroyed lives which are about to start.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:53 - 19 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading the article it appears that they have no desire to get caught in a bunfight between state and federal directives more than anything else.

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:34 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had my booster. Pfizer this time, first two were AZ.

If I don't get 5G this time I'm launching my toys out of the fucking pram. Anyone know what towers it works off? Bonus points if I can have metal shit stick to me because I'm like a Poundland version of Magneto out of the X-Men.
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:25 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
ThatDippyTwat wrote:
Just had my booster. Pfizer this time, first two were AZ.

If I don't get 5G this time I'm launching my toys out of the fucking pram. Anyone know what towers it works off? Bonus points if I can have metal shit stick to me because I'm like a Poundland version of Magneto out of the X-Men.

Shut up you idiot. You aren't funny in the slightest.

I just love the quality of witty retort you have. You should be on the radio.

Not on TV, obviously, with a face like yours.
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 20:52 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it bodyguard is off his meds again.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:54 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least I still have my own teeth.

Tescos.delivery driver? You haven't got a clue do you.

As a hint, an accountant will look at '60k in 5 years' and ask for evidence to support and then still apply discounting because money in 5 years is worth less than money now.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:59 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
I take it bodyguard is off his meds again.

Give him his due I do have more than the average number of facial piercings,which he doesn't.

I've also fucked women, which he hasn't done either. Well, not whilst they were conscious in any case.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 21:50 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

As a hint, an accountant will look at '60k in 5 years' and ask for evidence to support and then still apply discounting because money in 5 years is worth less than money now.

At current inflation rates, it'll be worth about £48,415 of todays money. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why inflation isn't all bad if you have a fixed rate mortgage. Thumbs Up

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:37 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for tard. Just imagine Just how many pussies I've got with that compared to how much cock your gummy rancid mouth had to take to get your shite rs.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/img-20211220-wa0006.jpeg

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 23:00 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Just for tard. Just imagine Just how many pussies I've got with that compared to how much cock your gummy rancid mouth had to take to get your shite rs.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/files/img-20211220-wa0006.jpeg

Meh. Pussy is overrated. Girls are silly.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:17 - 21 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay... Moving back to the thread topic for a moment if I may.

So the booster jab is just the same stuff as the main jabs, none of the jabs are specifically any good against later variants (Delta, Omicron) but they do mean you're less likely to get seriously ill. How's that latter point work? No specific antibodies but your immune system is set to be a bit more lively?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 21 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Okay... Moving back to the thread topic for a moment if I may.

So the booster jab is just the same stuff as the main jabs, none of the jabs are specifically any good against later variants (Delta, Omicron) but they do mean you're less likely to get seriously ill. How's that latter point work? No specific antibodies but your immune system is set to be a bit more lively?

Same stuff but you’re given a different vaccine type as the booster, so I had AZ, AZ and now Moderna as the booster.

Something I half-heard on the radio, I think the fading effectiveness and “less likely to get seriously ill” part was something to do with the two immunity battle zones: antibodies at point of entry, and T-cells within the castle. The antibody army weakens and let’s the invader in, but the T-cells put up a good fight still.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:30 - 21 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
Eh Nobby. Wink

https://i.imgur.com/q7p6vdD.mp4

Needs sound. https://i.imgur.com/q7p6vdD.mp4

Wink

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:34 - 22 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
Shut up you idiot. You aren't funny in the slightest.

Says the spunk guzzling gobbler that has to dig for his IQ and calls himself "Milfhunter" and "Bodyguard" without any sense of irony...

As I said, I find it disappointing that you have spectacularly failed to headbutt street furniture yet, so I suggest you buy whatever gives you the greatest chance of doing that.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:52 - 22 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man accused of assaulting Chris Whitty demands chief medic appears at his trial.

His lawyer withdraws from case because he is 'professionally embarrassed'.

Trial vacated until January after judge suggests proceedings became ‘a bit of a farce’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10333319/Man-accused-assaulting-Chris-Whitty-appears-court-video-bed-dressing-gown.html

Doh! What an idiot!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:43 - 22 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Man accused of assaulting Chris Whitty demands chief medic appears at his trial.

His lawyer withdraws from case because he is 'professionally embarrassed'.

Trial vacated until January after judge suggests proceedings became ‘a bit of a farce’

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10333319/Man-accused-assaulting-Chris-Whitty-appears-court-video-bed-dressing-gown.html

Doh! What an idiot!

Lol, well worth a read. This is interesting:

Quote:
Mr O'Donoghue questioned the veracity of the [Covid test] document and said that the police have been attempting to make enquiries but the NHS refused to share confidential information with them.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:40 - 22 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an utter waste of oxygen. I hope he gets the book chucked at him for that alone.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:38 - 23 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the jig is up:

Omicron up to 70% less likely to need hospital care

BBC News wrote:
People catching Omicron are 50% to 70% less likely to need hospital care compared with previous variants, a major analysis says.

The UK Health Security Agency says its early findings are "encouraging" but the variant could still lead to large numbers of people in hospital.

It also shows the vaccine's ability to stop you catching Omicron starts to wane 10 weeks after a booster dose.

Protection against severe disease is likely to be far more robust.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:15 - 23 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's half as lethal. So 1 in a thousand die rather than 2 in a thousand. Still a high cost
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 114 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 82 of 84