Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Shemima Begum, Not Coming home now!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:50 - 26 Feb 2021    Post subject: Shemima Begum, Not Coming home now! Reply with quote

I can't be arsed to look for the previous thread so.........

Shamima Begum cannot return to UK, Supreme Court rules

Good. I'm one for keeping her out. My reasons are that at 15 she was old enough to know her own mind but wifie is not happy because she was a minor/recruited/brainwashed/radicalised etc.

Also I'm sure that the minute she was in UK she would never have left and had a life of relative riley being protected by the state.

Now she's out. Byeeee.

However I very much doubt it's the end of the story though. Are we still under the court of Human Rights or did we dump that when we left the EU? We will see.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56209007

bugeye_bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:59 - 26 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

As harsh as it sounds I am also glad she cant return,
At 15 you know wtf you are doing,
It may also deter others from making the same mistake by knowing if they leave then that is it,
The only real winners are the lawyers who are raking it in.

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:45 - 26 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good!
She made her bed , now she can lie in it Thumbs Up

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:38 - 26 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why can't Paedo Biden let one of his bombs stray over a bit like they used to and land on another part of Syria that has an abundance of failed terrorists.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:52 - 26 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let her back and then put her on trial. It's the right thing to do, it's what supposedly makes us better than the animals she wanted to live with.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:39 - 26 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The current issue is not one of treason or crimes, it’s about challenging the governments decision to formally revoke her citizenship. I think she revoked her own citizenship when she chose to join the enemy. She wants to return to the freedoms and privileges of the UK only because things didn’t work out.

Her legal representatives have also waved the babby in our faces like a get out of jail free card. Do we think she’s learned a lesson and would fit right back into society? Or will her and her child harbour a resentment which could seed further violence?

You could say she was young and foolish and deserves a second chance. I think we’d have to be very sure of that. Get it right and one young woman gets what she wanted, and lives independently and peacefully ever after. Get it wrong and a lot of people could become victims of terrorism.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:35 - 26 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
Let her back and then put her on trial. It's the right thing to do, it's what supposedly makes us better than the animals she wanted to live with.

But it won't be a trial for treason. It will be some watered down crap like 'Visiting a ountry on the black list' and something that even I could defend. Poor little child gets coereced into going to nasty country. Forced into marriage. Throw in a few accusations of Islamophobia and no jury would convict her. All things that can't be proved or disproved. Oh, and add 3 dead babies for the icing on the feel sorry cake. .

Then even if she was found guilty she would serve f.all.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:48 - 26 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

She hasn't been this fucked since she joined ISIS.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:23 - 26 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
She hasn't been this fucked since she joined ISIS.

I think you have that the wrong way round pal, she's only been fucked since she joined Isis.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:25 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should she not be tried in Syria for being a member of ISIS there?
Anyway, if she's there for much longer, she'll probably get taken out by a US air strike - problem solved! Very Happy
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:15 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use her for drone target practice.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:47 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny how a girl's not responsible for getting laid under 16 (is regarded as a victim) but is for being groomed into it if the ones doing the humping are isis.

Never mind the fundamental issue of having ones natural-born citizenship removed. There's a nice thin end of a wedge being slipped in by the sub-human nazi filth currently running this 2nd-world banana-republic sewer.

Disclaimer: not much sympathy for the girl in question, just the logical principles involved.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:52 - 27 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call me tin-hat too, but nice little precedent they've created for any tory filth who get caught doing someone who's under age..."He/she knew what they were doing, they're actually guilty of grooming me into committing a sexual offence and should be prosecuted instead of me...what's good for Begum, ay your honour?"

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:01 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe some of you are willing to expend precious guided bombs on her. I wouild much rather drop her from the aircraft.

Hetzer wrote:
Funny how a girl's not responsible for getting laid under 16 (is regarded as a victim) but is for being groomed into it if the ones doing the humping are isis.

Never mind the fundamental issue of having ones natural-born citizenship removed. There's a nice thin end of a wedge being slipped in by the sub-human nazi filth currently running this 2nd-world banana-republic sewer.

Disclaimer: not much sympathy for the girl in question, just the logical principles involved.

There's a bit of a difference between being made pregnant by your boyfriend and joining a genocidal death cult which was actively engaged in such activities.

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 18:30 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shouldn't she be stoned to death?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:03 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnnythefox wrote:
Shouldn't she be stoned to death?

I haven't got much money. Can I have a packet of gravel please? Smile
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:18 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll leave this here Shocked Laughing
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ5YU_spBw0

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:38 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is such shit flying around on social media about this.

tdlr If you don't want her back you are a racist/gammon/boomer. End of story.

It seems that anyone who has a different view to to lefty pc brigade is an ****ist/*****pobic etc. etc.

What a surprise.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:43 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the end of the day, whitey being groomed by mussies is bad but a non white groomed by them is a good reason to deny her right to return to the country of birth.

You cant have it both ways.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:00 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
At the end of the day, whitey being groomed by mussies is bad but a non white groomed by them is a good reason to deny her right to return to the country of birth.

You cant have it both ways.

White girls being groomed and turned into basically whores for so called 'British' (and I use that term very sadly) muslims in Rochadle/Oxford/Bristol/Rotherham and wherever else is completely, totally different to those girls going, out of choice, to Syria to support a genocidal offshoot of Islam that had, before they went, hacked the heads off innocents and posted it for everyone to see.

If you can't see a difference I'd suggest specsavers.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:49 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was just as groomed.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:00 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

She committed her crimes in Syria. I believe ISIS is illegal there? So why can't she stand trial there and face Syrian justice? Makes more sense to me, and I'm very surprised that hasn't happened.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:08 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
She was just as groomed.

Parents of her fiends..............

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/jihadi-schoolgirl-s-father-marched-at-flagburning-rally-anjem-choudary-10138591.html

Absolutly no sympathy if the family is involved.

Last edited by Polarbear on 21:12 - 02 Mar 2021; edited 1 time in total

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:09 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have none of you ever experienced just how fucking stupid a fifteen year old can be?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 26 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7