Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Men vs. Women

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:52 - 17 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Society is turning toxic generally. Why? Why are all these issues, gender and sexuality, race etc suddenly so controversial? I see one thing in common. Every issue that comes up is being hijacked by the same forces, and is turning everyone against each other. I don't think it's an accident.

You haven't blamed Marxists yet.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:26 - 17 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Women are not physically attacked or murdered anywhere near as frequently as men are and even when they are, it's not usually a stranger in a public place

...add in sexual assault (all levels) to your list though?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:06 - 17 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's already plenty of places where they have working system of women staying indoors so they don't get attacked on the street: The Middle East. That men are animals is baked into the culture so their solution is men go out to work, women are chained to the kitchen sink.

Seems like this is a simple switcheroo, women go out to work [in the UK] and the men stay at home. Suits me! Get off your ass, b1tch* and earn some bread! Laughing

*...and when I woke up in A&E they said they think the concussion was caused by a blunt object thrown with some considerable force.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:37 - 17 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
The more I hear of this campaign, the more toxic it seems.

It's deliberately alienating men who would normally be on their side and is convincing women and girls who were otherwise perfectly happy that they have something to be scared about by going out in public.

Women are not physically attacked or murdered anywhere near as frequently as men are and even when they are, it's not usually a stranger in a public place, it's the arsehole they're shacked up with.

My wife said something very similar yesterday.

To her mind, the overreaction is ridiculous - she still feels perfectly safe; she's late 30's now and has been a good looking lass with a good figure, dressed well, for nearly 2 and a half decades and can count on two fingers the amount of times she's had any bother with a bloke other than the twat she ended up going out with at university. She's far from feeling ground down by the oppression of it all.

On the going out with wronguns thing - the psychological studies that have been done show that women want a gruff man's man, who is powerful and dangerous to everyone.....but them....and they have a tendency to take on bad boys with the 'project' of changing them in mind. The archetypal 'where have all the good men gone' conversation with the decent bloke she's stuck into the friend zone because he's too nice....

She also said something rather insightful in that she feels the modern feminist wants to have their cake and eat it in respect of their sexual allure. Asked how, she explained; they're quite happy to use their sexuality to their advantage when it suits them but yet want the power to control how men react to their sexuality when it doesn't suit them.

I thought about this and wondered whether it was unfair, but I'm not convinced it is.

It seems to me, yet again, that there's no logical middle ground with the ideologically driven campaigners and the virtue signallers. If you think this is all an overreaction, you're a women hating bastard and part of the problem. In other words, join our cause and make the right noises, or you're a sexist pig who will be reputationally destroyed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 17 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

It seems to me, yet again, that there's no logical middle ground with the ideologically driven campaigners and the virtue signallers.

In the wise words of Jordan Peterson, "Ideologies are like crippled religions"

The followers of ideologies are usually dogmatic, don't expect a reasoned argument in response to even asking questions.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:26 - 17 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must admit I was also struck by the irony of people attending a feminist illegal gathering then complaining about "Police manhandling a woman!". I thought the whole point was they wanted to be treated the same way men are.

I wonder how many of the fuckers it would take to put me in the back of a van I didn't want to go in if I started kicking off at a protest vigil?

The best bit is though, they don't even need to work to find something to charge her with now. She's on camera resisting arrest.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:14 - 17 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
Society is turning toxic generally. Why? Why are all these issues, gender and sexuality, race etc suddenly so controversial? I see one thing in common. Every issue that comes up is being hijacked by the same forces, and is turning everyone against each other. I don't think it's an accident.

You haven't blamed Marxists yet.

I thought that was implicit but obvious in what I did say - I mean, even you kind of sussed it Wink Laughing

Post-modernism, neo-Marxism, cultural marxism, progressivism - what would you prefer to call it?

The radical lefties were at the "protest vigil" handing out leaflets and no doubt telling people why everyone was there Rolling Eyes
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:24 - 17 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet so many women love a 'bad boy'

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:59 - 17 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all down to identity politics and we all know who loves identity politics.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:31 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The kind of toss that follows on from this:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-56438560

Quote:
On Thursday, Mick Fuller championed the idea of an app where people could digitally record their mutual agreement to have sex.

He said the technology could be used to establish "positive consent".

"It needs to be positive consent. How do we do that in this day and age? One option is with technology,"

How romantic Wub
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:41 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
3 times a day? I'm not cutting down for any reason, let alone lockdown.

Tea spluttered Laughing

Meanwhile in my house:

https://i.redd.it/8zss7k5f76s11.jpg

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:10 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Latest transhumanist communique: Complimenting someones appearance or asking for a date is now considered sexual harassment.
Authorities will be notified of violations.

Well not quite, only 3% of British women surveyed found being asked out for a drink sexual harassment.

But almost one in five (19%) found a man commenting on their attractiveness directly to them was sexual harassment.

Thinking

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:22 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Latest transhumanist communique: Complimenting someones appearance or asking for a date is now considered sexual harassment.
Authorities will be notified of violations.

Well not quite, only 3% of British women surveyed found being asked out for a drink sexual harassment.

But almost one in five (19%) found a man commenting on their attractiveness directly to them was sexual harassment.

Thinking

I suppose the 19% were the ones that were told, 'Cor, your good looking, I'd like to smash in your back door, fnar, fnar' rather than, 'You look delightful tonight my dear' like us gentlemen would say.

Anyway, It looks like in the future we'll have to log on and submit a request to shag. Laughing

Australia: Sex consent app proposal sparks backlash

And before you all deride this as lunacy, look who suggested it, a Police Commissioner. Shocked

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-56438560

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:35 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I suppose the 19% were the ones that were told, 'Cor, your good looking, I'd like to smash in your back door, fnar, fnar'

Laughing I think they're covered by:

A man directing sexual jokes at a woman = 69%, and
A man requesting sexual favours from a woman = 91%

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:01 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

I suppose the 19% were the ones that were told, 'Cor, your good looking, I'd like to smash in your back door, fnar, fnar'

Laughing I think they're covered by:

A man directing sexual jokes at a woman = 69%, and
A man requesting sexual favours from a woman = 91%

Try both...

"Hello, darling. If I were to score you out of a hundred I'd give you 69."

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:00 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So swipe left for deny consent, swipe right for consent?

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:03 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:
If they are not careful, women will find themselves being utterly and totally ignored by the majority of men for fear of being asccused of doing something untoward.

Then the only people who will talk to, look at or otherwise interact with them will be the arseholes.

Already happening, more red pill content on you tube than you can shake a stick at. More and more men are realising the
whole game is rigged against them and non participation is the only way to come out on top.

Meanwhile catboykami and CodComedyTJ both got raided by the cops. Kami was raided by Aussie national police for posting right wing content Bitchute etc, TJ was raided by the FBI for waving a pistol around on stream (he's a felon, no guns for him).

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:34 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
So swipe left for deny consent, swipe right for consent?

Personally I am really disappointed that there isn't a rampant wave of over-sexed women prowling the streets to steal the precious seed of unsuspecting men Sad I guess Tinder it is for now.

https://odditymall.com/includes/content/upload/tinda-finger-robot-7234.gif

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:33 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:

Personally I am really disappointed that there isn't a rampant wave of over-sexed women prowling the streets to steal the precious seed of unsuspecting men Sad

They'll have to move fast..

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/18/toxic-chemicals-health-humanity-erin-brokovich

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:55 - 18 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:

Personally I am really disappointed that there isn't a rampant wave of over-sexed women prowling the streets to steal the precious seed of unsuspecting men Sad

They'll have to move fast..

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/mar/18/toxic-chemicals-health-humanity-erin-brokovich

The human race won't disappear but the opening chapter of Brave New World looks a lot more likely Neutral

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:16 - 19 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:

Odd; The Guardian haven't tried to stick reference to minorities in an article. Is it, perhaps, because the minorities are the ones doing all the breeding?

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:07 - 19 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
can't hit a barn door at point-blank Shocked Certainly not with the first shot. Anyhoo, I would imagine the intent is to fend off a potential attacker rather than drop a rhino Smile

Isn't that why Biden recommended a shotgun for keeping around the house.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:15 - 19 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

I thought that was implicit but obvious in what I did say - I mean, even you kind of sussed it Wink Laughing

Post-modernism, neo-Marxism, cultural marxism, progressivism - what would you prefer to call it?

The radical lefties were at the "protest vigil" handing out leaflets and no doubt telling people why everyone was there Rolling Eyes

While the politically dominant right of the last forty years has been steadily dismantling the progressive structures created by the left over the previous century and turning the clock back.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:59 - 19 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
A100man wrote:

Odd; The Guardian haven't tried to stick reference to minorities in an article. Is it, perhaps, because the minorities are the ones doing all the breeding?

Yeah I go there to torment myself and 'troll' the pinkos.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 31 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4