Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Yamaha SRX600 and Honda XL125RC FOR SALE

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:19 - 30 Mar 2021    Post subject: Yamaha SRX600 and Honda XL125RC FOR SALE Reply with quote

I have a Yamaha SRX600 and a Honda XL125RC for sale.
There is however a proviso, I can’t say exactly when I’ll be around to sell them, let’s say sometime in the next 6 months.

The XL125 was built from a box of bits, the rebuild thread is here :-

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=278824

As well as the bike you will be getting another engine, with a big bore kit, I built the engine with lots of new parts, camshaft, cam chain, valves etc., it’s never been run or fitted to the bike. There are plenty of other spares, front mudguard, some Akront alloy rims and lots of bits and pieces. The bike has been used on and off road since the rebuild, it’s currently sorned and does not have an MOT.

The SRX600 runs well, I used it on the road for a year.
It’s not a minter, it needs new discs, I think they are slightly warped.
Generally it needs tarting up, it has been poorly resprayed, not by me, it basically needs some TLC. It’s currently sorned and does not have an MOT.

Both these bikes are kept in a dry shed well away from the elements.

I am reluctantly putting these up for sale, I was going to permanently export them to Cyprus but Brexit has put a stop to that!

I am not in the UK at the moment and things being the way they are I can’t give a precise date when I will be.

To preempt at least one question, I will not have the time to MOT either of them, this will be reflected in the price. You will need a van to collect.

If you’re interested in either of these bikes and you're not in a hurry, please PM me to discuss the details, however, bear in mind details of the SRX will only be from memory.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 363 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1