Motorbike overtaking another motorbike

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:52 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

UncleBFester wrote:

If it's in the car and i get some twat behind ( car or bike) and i know the roads i'll head for corners without using the brakes at all and just drop it a couple of gears and ping round it. Or if it's a set of corners, i'll fake brake for the mild corners and not brake at all for the last sharp one. Most of the time they'll run wide and panic cos they were watching what you were doing, not paying attention to what they should be doing. It's massively childish fun but it proves what i reckon is the point.

maybe im misunderstanding you, if so i apologise, or maybe im just a pussy, but trying to cause someone whos irritating you, to run wide, potentially into on coming traffic, causing a fatality, sounds down right psychopathic. and i dont think you should be on the roads.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:28 - 14 May 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point is that people should be focussing on their own shit and they rarely are. Lost track of the number of times around here that people almost lose it because they're following your speed but they've no idea what gear you're in / how well your car might handle compared to theirs. I had one last week (Quick glance in rear view mirror) who had a phone in one hand and looking at the ducks in the duck pond whilst trying to do 40mph through a set of bends following me instead of driving herself.

People are just not driving to the conditions, their ability or the road and it's a recipe for them ending up in a hedge - without my help or not.

Convo with copper along the lines of "yeah i was following this car and err ... well he forced me to crash behind him"

Crack on.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 320 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2