BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Bear with me...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:27 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quit doctors 5 or 6 years ago, cos they kept telling me to quit smoking too.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:21 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Yes, but this isn't a thread about quitting.
You lot want to make it one, because that's what non-smokers do. But it really isn't Laughing

Have you thought about quitting telling smokers to quit? It can be done Mr. Green

Hmm? See now I didn’t tell you to quit, my solution is still up there Smile Thumbs Up
Second solution: wear your bash-hat all the time for the next ten days until you are able to source new tobacco supplies.
Visor down of course, then people can’t see your frustration/agitation at not having a smoke.

The sage that is Pepperami blah blah blah Wink

I have far to much time on my hands and a strange imagination! Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:16 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Thanks stinkwheel.
But my virus protection just prevented a download with a malware warning Laughing

I think you have to want to stop, don't you? I don't really. Been through all the reasons, all the advantages, time and again. Never seems to be enough.

I'd suggest not taking this thread, or me, too seriously Laughing

https://pirateproxy.how/description.php?id=9090235

Allen Carr's - Easy Stop Smoking - Webcasts

Wink

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:32 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
Thanks stinkwheel.
But my virus protection just prevented a download with a malware warning Laughing

I think you have to want to stop, don't you? I don't really. Been through all the reasons, all the advantages, time and again. Never seems to be enough.

I'd suggest not taking this thread, or me, too seriously Laughing

https://pirateproxy.how/description.php?id=9090235

Allen Carr's - Easy Stop Smoking - Webcasts

Wink

chickenstrip wrote:
I think you have to want to stop, don't you? I don't really.

Wink
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:46 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cold turkey with the fags and use the vape as a crutch. Works for me.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:52 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually trying to figure out how I could afford to smoke more...and add weed to the mix. Maybe a little cocaine once in a while, and I haven't ever tried smoking opium yet.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:17 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I'm actually trying to figure out how I could afford to smoke more...and add weed to the mix. Maybe a little cocaine once in a while, and I haven't ever tried smoking opium yet.

Grow your own tobacco?

It would be particularly foul so if you started smoking it in a pipe, it would also protect you from coronavirus.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:25 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Magic mushrooms are free. Mr. Green

Have you tried cottaging, apparently, it's a great way to find fags...

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:31 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

Have you tried cottaging, apparently, it's a great way to find fags...

Don't give me all that "apparently" bullshit, you know exactly what you're talking about Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:06 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I haven't ever tried smoking opium yet.

Does encroaching old age/death make you want to try so-called "dangerous" things that you haven't yet got round to?
Or is that just me?

#mightdietomorrow
Mr. Green

Robby
Dirty Old Man

PostPosted: 16:14 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Someone is going to be frantically drinking piss for the next couple of weeks...

What I do in my own home is nothing to do with you.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:15 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always wanted to try opium, but yeah, I guess I'm more inclined to now that I don't think there's anything much more I'm going to get out of this life.

#hopeidiebeforeigetolder

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send us your paypal deets and BCF will deliver baccy monkey Thumbs Up

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:38 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:

Can you use paypal in shops?

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:45 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Tracey Suntan-King wrote:

Can you use paypal in shops?

Oh Nobby you silly goose, of course snot. However at least he'd have some extra cash.......for opium.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:05 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just send me the opium Very Happy

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:46 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christ, this vape stuff gets you wired, doesn't it?!
Maybe I ought to put it down once in a while Laughing

And if you think things are bad now, gonna run out of coffee soon Shocked Laughing

Aaargh! The real world! I can't face it! Crying or Very sad

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:56 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Christ, this vape stuff gets you wired, doesn't it?!

The trick is to mix your own, and keep on reducing the nicotine. I am currently on half a bottle of the bad stuff in every 250ml. This now lasts for ages as I often forget to take my vape with me. I still chug it like a $5 whore when the Navy is in port when having a beer or in company, but not so much at other times.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:15 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Grow your own tobacco?

Last time I saw a raw tobacco leaf was rolling blunts Shifty Anyone actually given it a go? Growing I mean!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Anyone actually given it a go? Growing I mean!

Not tobacco, but weed I have. Things quickly got way out of hand (I planted about 90 seeds, expecting to only get a few successes, but they all came up, in a small rented flat, not ideal!) and I abandoned the project.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:24 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of Course growing Doh! Why didn't I mention that.

Nick, grow weed and sell it to purchase tobacco.

I can be so dumb sometimes. Rolling Eyes

<joke>
<notjoke>
<yeah joke>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howling Terror wrote:

<joke>

You say joke, but growing anything can be quite rewarding, just from the point of view of doing it the best way you can, learning about that. I mean, really it doesn't take much to give weed the conditions in which it will grow, but then there's maximising for the healthiest, most productive plants etc. I could've got quite addicted to that, and never mind the reason for growing it in the first place. Not going to try it again though, not while it's illegal. I couldn't do it discreetly enough here for my peace of mind.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:40 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Howling Terror wrote:

<joke>

You say joke, but growing anything can be quite rewarding, just from the point of view of doing it the best way you can, learning about that. I mean, really it doesn't take much to give weed the conditions in which it will grow, but then there's maximising for the healthiest, most productive plants etc. I could've got quite addicted to that, and never mind the reason for growing it in the first place. Not going to try it again though, not while it's illegal. I couldn't do it discreetly enough here for my peace of mind.

If madmark could grow 4 plants in his wardrobe in a 2up2down terrace , you could.

Say you did get nabbed....they pay you in prison to buy tobacco.

<genius>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:45 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wouldn't be the first time I've thought a one year or so stretch would actually solve a lot of problems for me Laughing

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:50 - 06 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
It wouldn't be the first time I've thought a one year or so stretch would actually solve a lot of problems for me Laughing

1. Rent out property
2. Commit crime
3. Serve time buying baccy
4. Return to property and kill tenant
5. Serve time buying even more baccy
6. Return home and enjoy your retirement.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 317 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3