Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

:sold: 2010 GSXR1000 White £5.5k SOLD :(

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 14:45 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: :sold: 2010 GSXR1000 White £5.5k SOLD :( Reply with quote

Hi

===== ebay ad now live=====

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265205575832

=====================

I'll get pictures when possible, currently in hospital with fractured spine, seems a good reason to sell (also funding house)

White with blue frame, can be a marmite choice but it's actually really nice.

MOT history clear aside from low tyre which was changed.
MOT till March I think.
New disks and pads on front last 1000 miles.
Nice and clean hardware wise. Tiny scuffs which I will photo/video when I can walk.
Good tyres, plenty of tread.
It's got under 10k on it, again will get real figure, MOT was 8,836 miles so add ~150 for the journey where it moved from Kent to Peterborough. Around 9k.
Two brothers carbon exhausts, have originals but they were so damn quiet. These aren't OTT so you probably won't swap them back.

Cons, it's a bit dirty ATM, chain lube on swing arm, dusty from garage. Front mudguard has a bit missing from disk lock hence brake pad and disk change.

It's insured until first week of July, tests welcomed, but it's the absolute straightest bike I've owned. I'd love proof of insurance and licence if you do wanna test.

V5, 1 key (I only got one with purchase sadly) solo cowl and rear seat. You can take the under yoke mount and rear stand also so you can whip all the wheels off.

They are selling for over 6/6.5k but I want 5.5k no questions, I'm never going to ride it again, I intend to get something smaller for nipping out but I am trying to fund house related shenanigans. I won't take less than 5.5k sadly, normally I'd haggle but it's already a chunk under.

Great bike if you want something sporty and nasty fast.

Questions and stuff PM me but right now, I'm literally unable to walk so Smile

PE4 postcode. Available for tests/visits all the time when I'm back home as work from home. Pic attached of day of purchase. Will get recent ones when I can.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 290 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1