Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Dirty Hat

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:47 - 26 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

HandyCok was very 'sin-see-er' in his statement.

He doesn't give a shit. He'll Be pumpin' Ms Lickalottacock so his short term future is golden. For now.

I always detested the way he actively skirted around questions in interviews.
We all knew ha lied lied lied. He should have been waterboarded with boiling oil to get the truth from the cunt.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:33 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Handjob has departed, his wife was out of the loop on the shagging thing. Two families destroyed.

No pending criminal charges on the contracts thing, the hiring of a workplace sex slave thing, and gets to keep his job, how much dirt does he have on Doris and others?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:41 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

My main questions on this are:
Who fitted a covert camera in a cabinet ministers office?
Were they allowed to?
If so, who allowed them to and why?
Even if they were allowed to, how did a tabloid newspaper get hold of the footage?

These are way more important issues which are pertinant to national security.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:50 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone who didn't like him ..... not narrowing it down much.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:53 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://image.vuukle.com/21414c90-8f1a-445b-989f-74a955755b28-beded112-0846-490d-af61-ec2d403e9032
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:07 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here's the same article in a different format so that you can read it: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9728843/Matt-Hancocks-affair-footage-office-CCTV-reveals-GLEN-OWEN.html

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 11:16 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest that whatever their motivation, the whistleblower should be sacked and any money they received for supplying the footage to tabloid newspapers confiscated and given to Mrs Hancock.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:32 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

That article suggests the camera has been there since 2017.

Agree about Mrs Hancock.

As for Mr Hancock, if he'd not been such a crowing objectionable smug twat i have an idea we'd never have seen the video footage.

Maybe.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:46 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
And here's the same article in a different format so that you can read it: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9728843/Matt-Hancocks-affair-footage-office-CCTV-reveals-GLEN-OWEN.html

BCF only needs to read the headlines.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-752ecc87e5d5702bae3bca7a4ed64e4d-c

Oh but wait -Nadia Sawalha is so angry! I did not know that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:49 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

UncleBFester wrote:

As for Mr Hancock, if he'd not been such a crowing objectionable smug twat i have an idea we'd never have seen the video footage.

Maybe.

Possibly. But equally, whoever did it should still be sacked, it's a breach of trust and would certainly contravene any data protection policies in place at their workplace. Public interest is an excuse for intrusive journalism but not for gross misconduct.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:08 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
I would suggest that whatever their motivation, the whistleblower should be sacked and any money they received for supplying the footage to tabloid newspapers confiscated and given to Mrs Hancock.

I doubt it's a thimble full of rum, compared to the swimming pool full of champagne she'll be getting when the D I V O R C E is finalised. If he's a multi millionaire tax dodger, who's bending rules for contracts, then by association she is dodgy too. They'll hardly need a go fund me page.

If you have a high profile government jerb, you can't go crying about moral compasses when your own is off kilter. The position is a privilege. Abuse it and feel the wrath, but there was none, just a resignation so far. After bringing in over extensive RIPA & surveillance laws, now unfair surveillance has dropped one of their own.

Do feel for the six kids involved, money doesn't help them.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:01 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the problem with covert surveillance though isn't it - you never know who is watching.

It raises an interesting question, is it worse to record covertly or worse to release the footage.

Once you have something you shouldn't have in your possession it's no longer a massive leap of faith to do something equally shady with it.

Rather a nice sword for him to fall on tbh.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:17 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cameras on the ceiling aren't very covert.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/06/26/21/44714909-9728843-image-m-90_1624738666964.jpg

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:33 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

By covert in this case i think it's meant to mean he didn't know they were active / live. It's irrelevant in my opinion. You were up to no good and you got caught out doing it.

The fact they use HIKvision cameras, possibly some of the least secured makes on the market ....

If it was some camera operator on 15k a year who'd had a wedding cancelled or not been able to see a loved one etc etc etc but that's the problem with 'them', they think the rules are for other people, not for them.

Agreed it should be private CCTV and not available to the public but meh, serves him right.

As HKP says, the ONLY losers here are the affected partners and the 6 kids.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:00 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a prime example of the selfish little shits that can now rise to power.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:58 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

UncleBFester wrote:
By covert in this case i think it's meant to mean he didn't know they were active / live. It's irrelevant in my opinion. You were up to no good and you got caught out doing it.

The fact they use HIKvision cameras, possibly some of the least secured makes on the market ....

If it was some camera operator on 15k a year who'd had a wedding cancelled or not been able to see a loved one etc etc etc but that's the problem with 'them', they think the rules are for other people, not for them.

Agreed it should be private CCTV and not available to the public but meh, serves him right.

As HKP says, the ONLY losers here are the affected partners and the 6 kids.

Live not live. Many people ignore security cameras after a while.
But a monumental lapse in concentration during a Fit of lust done for the cnuts.

Being permitted to simply Bow Out 'Honourably' should never be a means to avoid punishment.
The romp is fair enough.
The cavorting during lock-down, social distancing that he was advocating is why they should both face prosecution.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:01 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care particularly how the evidence was grabbed, a la Panama papers, Snowden's PowerPoint of security acronyms, death from above aka collateral damage on WikiLeaks.

I do appreciate in this country that we haven't disappeared the evidence this time at least, superinjuctioned The Sun, and suicided the reporter and source like CCP or Russia would enjoy doing.

If those in power didn't have any need to fear whistleblowers, then they'd have less cognitive load when planning their next shenanigans.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:08 - 27 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed agreed, the fact he was diddling her whilst married just shows a lack of moral standards, politician ... nowt new there.

Agree entirely the issue is not practising what he has been so self righteously preaching.

As for the questionable appointment of aforementioned bint, just because he's resigned doesn't mean other things shouldn't be looked at in more detail.

Much to his ongoing disappointment i'm sure, this still has legs.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 28 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sajid Javid isn’t a very inspiring choice to replace Hancock but I guess in practice none of them actually do very much anyway. 6-12 months and he’ll be off to another ministry.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:58 - 28 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Sajid Javid isn’t a very inspiring choice to replace Hancock but I guess in practice none of them actually do very much anyway. 6-12 months and he’ll be off to another ministry.

I'm not sure the Tories (or any of the parties for that matter) have any inspiring choices to go for.
And imagine they had just one. Such a person could be, oh I don't know, Prime Minister Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:42 - 29 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was wrong for him to spied on that.

It's also wrong when other members of the public get spied on. GCHQ. The Met.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:13 - 29 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
It was wrong for him to spied on that.

It's also wrong when other members of the public get spied on. GCHQ. The Met.

Don't give us it.... Rolling Eyes

They were captured on a security camera.

Security camera installed for the purpose of surveillance.

Watching what goes on or doesn't can help provide security.

Many employers have very strict code against employees cavorting with co-workers.

One reason is to prevent the corruptions personal relationships with colleagues can create.

This relationship between Hand-cock and Gina Genitalia was illegal.

They should be sacked, and prosecution considered for adulterous behaviour and flouting thier COVID rules.

The leaking of security is the question.
But maybe a security person tried to report it and was silenced.
That's a good enough reason to out the pair of cunts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:18 - 29 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
[

They should be sacked, and prosecution considered for adulterous behaviour and flouting thier COVID rules.

This isn't a muslim country and adultery isn't a crime.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:26 - 29 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
MCN wrote:
[

Calm down. Calm down... Very Happy

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:19 - 29 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

The recent change in blasphemy laws might say different Thinking
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 272 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3