Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Mad or funny dreams

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:44 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Mad or funny dreams Reply with quote

I was at a bike rally and most of them were on Harleys or something.
It rained a lot and the way in and out was mud inches deep.
But I was on my off road bike Laughing
So I thrashed it backwards and forwards past the other bikes which were getting stuck and falling over, and splattered everybody with mud.

I was mostly on the back wheel*
I didn't fall off or get stuck**

*this hardly ever happens in real life
**this too
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 08:36 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, you were at a Harley rally getting it up in the mud and parading up and down in front of lots of hairy men in leather chaps?

Ok.

blurredman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:09 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to keep account of my dreams..

5th March 2016 –

First person perspective. Earth’s minerals have to be mined out from underwater and most men rent equipment and the amount of time underwater from a corporation/the government. To get underwater in this particular entrance to the sea you must make yourself miniature. One man has a monopoly on the best equipment and gets the best minerals. I take a clear plastic bag and put it over the entrance of the sea as he rises and I catch him with intention to kill him, for some reason. It turns out to be Dad. I put him in the bath to think about what to do with him. Then Awoken.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

ThunderGuts
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:14 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been through two "phases" where I was having some odd dreams, the most recent of which I blame my wife on. Just before our first-born was about to be born, she had some drama on the TV and the scene I observed as I walked into the room was a camera angle looking down on a bed with a mum and a newborn on the bed, the mum then rolls on top of the newborn and suffocates it. Shocked On the back of that disturbing (and badly timed) viewing, I had recurring nightmares where I was convinced our baby was in the bed with us and was being suffocated. Lasted for several months. Karma was each time I would wake my wife up so I could be convinced the baby wasn't in the bed. Laughing

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:52 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
So, you were at a Harley rally getting it up in the mud and parading up and down in front of lots of hairy men in leather chaps?

Ok.

I didn't notice you there TBH Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:54 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

Ok.

I didn't notice you there TBH Shocked

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/pw/AM-JKLWLuNHnKIrmPS57WFyAUo0WipHIZXNSRtCxKQASPeTq3nIjTuGVkcxdn0NBHXx5iau5H6UTXlK1B0Cwgcbm-8T2H9znAdR2uBl9wDS6Z2BpLhcZCV1S3rfWLsImRsjzkBQWoW1cWVprIlO4Y8IiriqJ=w665-h886-no
I wa on the white enfield trials bike.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:14 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I often have dreams that take place in an alternative parallel world to the waking real world. It seems quite fixed as if i carry it constantly. Anyone else have this?

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:30 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m a senior judge at the Naked Olympics .
It’s NOT a sex dream, it’s a funny dream.

Imagine the 100m fat people’s sprint Shocked Laughing
The naked fatties bicycle race Laughing
The oddly shaped people’s gymnastics contest.

I have woken up laughing before now Very Happy

TbirdX
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:58 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

My youngest daughter keeps a kind of record of her dreams. She often wakes in the night, jots down a few lines about her dream and then in the morning reads it but never remembers writing it.
Some of them are brilliant. Watch out for the book in the near future.
In the meantime a brief snippet...

An Italian man is playing the piano and singing. I'm expected to join in but when I look at the sheet music, it's all just pizza recipes.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:11 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

TbirdX wrote:
My youngest daughter keeps a kind of record of her dreams. She often wakes in the night, jots down a few lines about her dream and then in the morning reads it but never remembers writing it.
Some of them are brilliant. Watch out for the book in the near future.
In the meantime a brief snippet...

An Italian man is playing the piano and singing. I'm expected to join in but when I look at the sheet music, it's all just pizza recipes.

She's doing part of what's necessary to develop the ability to have lucid dreams. Add making it a habit to reflect on whether dreaming or awake throught the day and eventually that habit will manifest itself when dreaming, the act then while dreaming to question reality creates lucidity.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:00 - 23 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shifty

Oh dear, I do have a very worrying recurring dream actually.
Not at all sure I should bring it up. Laughing

Meantime:
I did once dream that my dad was apparently a serial killer ( Shocked )

And it only dawned on me as he pulled up in the driveway of our old house, when he was coming to visit me.

So I was like ... "should I admit to him that I know? Or should I just pretend like everything is normal?"

But those questions were made irrelevant by the fact that he came in and treated it as if it were a perfectly normal thing, and had claret all over his hands, bright red, and making sticky handprints on the wall.
Can't remember what happened next.
Rolling Eyes

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:06 - 24 Jul 2021    Post subject: Re: Mad or funny dreams Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
I was at a bike rally and most of them were on Harleys or something.
It rained a lot and the way in and out was mud inches deep.
But I was on my off road bike Laughing
So I thrashed it backwards and forwards past the other bikes which were getting stuck and falling over, and splattered everybody with mud.

I was mostly on the back wheel*
I didn't fall off or get stuck**

*this hardly ever happens in real life
**this too

I had a dream that I was at a Harley rally and there was this cute dude zipping past us in the mud on his little dirt bike.
A few of us had a whip round for him and he pulled a train for the whole chapter in the big marquee.

Excellent day out for us.

He was stood up on his dirt bike all the way home.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:28 - 24 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morphine.................. very odd dreams and not in a good way. Dreamed that I was in a group that met at a cafe on a Tuesday, but we all lived in different parallel universes where my Monday was someone else's Thursday, Friday was someone's Sunday, but we all knew this so could meet up on the Tuesday to have coffee.

The dream about being kidnapped from hospital bu Asian doctors to be experimented on while aboard a large yacht on the Mersey. Well that took me a week to dream and about another week to reverse the dream.

One from a younger age was that I was the only male and women were, furniture, slaves, food and body parts were bowls. They were pets as well as partners.

Then there was the dream that the woman I was with was wearing a mask of her own face, I would take that mask off to find another the same, this would go on and on, with more masks of her face hiding her face.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:57 - 26 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

this reads like a drug abusers thread Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:03 - 26 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit, the one time I did acid, it was not at all the psychedelic groovy experience I was expecting - it was very like an extremely dystopian dream (in daguerrotype colours).

So although I survived most of the way through it without totally freaking out, I was very glad when my "babysitter" suggested that we break ourselves out of it.

I've had less frightening dreams about being sprung out of the top of lifts on a huge coil, not unlike a jack in the box (a recurring theme, I don't know why I occasionally repeat that dream, its most odd) Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:00 - 16 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've recently had a really horrid recurring dream about dropping a small baby in some hot bathwater. I woke up from the second time of dreaming it (this morning) terribly anxious. Hope its not going to be a theme Crying or Very sad
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 225 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1