Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Todays - What Grinds my gears

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 175, 176, 177  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:20 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. Which of you lot is missing a crusty sock.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:39 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you stop replying then it will get bored and go away.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:41 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its donk!

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:10 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite several geargrinding things occurring, I am still in good form.

* The Senior Consort, who did seem to be recovering, has reverted back to being crook. I have called 111 on his behalf.

* Lawrence has brought in another full-sized pigeon and is currently decapitating it on the hallway floor *flap, squeak, crunch, rip*

* The argumentative Irish poof down the end of the road is kicking off again. Rolling Eyes

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:33 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this stage when all the sensible people have had the vaccine I say sod the anti-vax minority, it’s not worth arguing with them just because they seek justification (although it’s fun so I might pitch in again Laughing ). They are at least worm-free, assuming they’ve actually taken the horse drug.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:34 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Its donk!

So, just to clear this up. Apparently I’m BackScuttler, Rebel and Dink.

Do I get a script to follow too? This game is fun.

No, definatey Donk. He was the one who started going on about Small man Syndrome when called out for his deranged conspiricy theories and rampant racism and misogyny amongest other 'isms.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:54 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Isn't there a block feature you can activate if I offend you, to stop you whining? Idea

There is such a feature. Laughing
Cable Tie wrote:
Apparently I’m BackScuttler, Rebel and Dink.

Meh, not even slightly Tritey?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:03 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure 3 green blobs won't take long to turn to 5 black ones.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:25 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:29 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the racism hasn't started yet but the conspiricy theory shite seems to go hand in hand.

Donk was full of both and Rebel got banned for anti-semitism.

I'm just waiting for this sock to start.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:09 - 13 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://c.tenor.com/Td4b2Wu5hIEAAAAS/neon-sign.gif

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 06:15 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Its donk!

So, just to clear this up. Apparently I’m BackScuttler, Rebel and Dink.

Do I get a script to follow too? This game is fun.

Well you certainly not me, I think.

Keep on keeping on, but I would point out it's pointless. 99% of the traffic here are nukkin futters.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:43 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pass the popcorn

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:05 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I've reconsidered my last.comment and would like to rephrase....

Were you planning on being bumfucked by everyone in the club in the middle of the dance floor?

That's Homophobic, most AIDS transmition these days it through heterosexual acts or blood product transfusions.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 11:16 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I've reconsidered my last.comment and would like to rephrase....

Were you planning on being bumfucked by everyone in the club in the middle of the dance floor?

That's Homophobic, most AIDS transmition these days it through heterosexual acts or blood product transfusions.

Everyone has a bum...

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:19 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The private hire taxi driver who tried to change the priority on a junction and caused nearly caused an accident, yet tried to make out I was the one in the wrong.

I was at the junction of a side road wanting to turn right onto a main road. There was medium traffic volume. The Taxi was in a filter lane to turn right into my side road, there was traffic passing on his left. He made constant gestures for me to pull out into traffic so that he wouldn't have to turn his steering wheel more than he could get away with. Him doing all these antics slowed up the traffic. If he just turned right and nor tried to change the priority of the junction all would have been well, but no he wouldn't, he then had the audacity to make out that it was me who was mental and in the wrong.

Two things nearly happened. 1. I nearly became racist in my frustration. 2. I nearly turned round to follow him so that I could give a torrent of abuse and a lesson in the UK highway code. But I didn't.

These taxi drivers are driving people around and are dangerous beyond belief. Just the basic road and driving skills are almost zero.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think Cable Tie is that "lawyer" sock, wots-is-name, the one who thinks he's a fricken silk just cos he got his Junior Conveyancing certificate or something Rolling Eyes

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:42 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Everyone has a bum...

....As a mate. Thumbs Up

Back on topic, I nominate the turd in his BMW with his Mrs, who failed to notice a 2.5T Cayenne Turbo and decided to pull out in front of me, then stop in the middle of the road as he pointed out a house to his wife.

He was oblivious to me having to stop and wait for him to carry on and waved at me, as if he was thanking me for letting him out.

Lucky I have the 19" brakes on it, because he did this when I was under 30ft away in a 30mph limit. Having a history of riding bikes does have it's benefits. I assume all morons at T junctions are going to pull out, until I know they won't or can't. Many others would have hit him.

I bet he's never had an accident all his life, just caused a few. Laughing

You are The Back Scuttler and I claim my 5 million euros.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:55 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to question the sanity of someone who joins a motorcycle forum specifically to not talk about motorcycles Thinking

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:07 - 14 Oct 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gears are particularly ground today, so much so that I had to "go for a walk" to chill out in my first new day in a new office-share arrangement with a bunch of research-scientist types.

I think it will all work out okay, its a bit of a squeeze (but I've been in worse), and its a nice sunny corner: the view is lovely (fourth floor view of Chelsea rooftops, nice)

And my officemates (so far) are nice friendly normal-seeming people.

I'll just have to learn how to work more *compactly* for a bit.
It will all work out somehow Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 185 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 175, 176, 177  Next
Page 37 of 177