Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Coronavirus

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:05 - 22 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
To be honest, the high death rates at the start of the pa demic in the UK hasead to a high vaccine uptake.

No idea why this is t the case in the US apart from the fact that they are clearly all fucking mental.

I think in the States, it has all become far too politicised, as has everything else. Essentially, you're dealing with two separate countries right now.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:36 - 23 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Muricans aye believe that they have the last say on rights.
The last say on what's good for you.
The last say on what's bad for you.

When you meet and work with Muricans you find out that they are just as stupid as anyone else.

The problem is that they believe that they have the last say on anything.

Their National Arrogance is as bad as the British and their Snobery.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:39 - 23 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

Their National Arrogance is as bad as the British and their Snobery.

Snobbery please, two B's. We English expect our language to be perfected by our lower class neighbours. Folded arms

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:47 - 23 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has today moved the Pfizer vaccine from emergency-use authorisation to fully approval status.
Very Happy

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/us-fda-grants-full-approval-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-2021-08-23/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:44 - 24 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has today moved the Pfizer vaccine from emergency-use authorisation to fully approval status.
Very Happy

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/us-fda-grants-full-approval-pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine-2021-08-23/

I no longer care what Americans say. Americans can fuck right off.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:05 - 24 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Very Happy

Yeah, those damn woke lefties don't have a clue do they?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:08 - 24 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Yeah, those damn woke lefties don't have a clue do they?

Where did 'woke' come from? It certainly isn't an English thing.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:13 - 24 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

'African American Vernacular English' apparently, whatever that means. Funny, I don't remember that from the Fresh Prince...

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:28 - 24 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

It's been around in various forms since at least the 40's in the US, first being used in its current context in around 2010.

Jack likes 'new' words, especially as they are a widely used weapon in psyops operations . . . .

You lot started hearing the word 'woke' when they had to counteract the very sucessful campaign by Anonymouse, who almost got you to "wake up" by convincing you that you were actually "asleep".

Can you imagine a reality where people who consider themselves "woke" might actually be "asleep"?

Meanwhile, the real problems go unabated & mostly ignored, a bit like the SEP.

We are legion.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:14 - 24 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just waiting for the story where back scutler gave birth to a fully formed badger.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:27 - 24 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I'm just waiting for the story where back scutler gave birth to a fully formed badger.

I'm just here to collect the names of folk who have an image of a kitten licking a mans penis on their drives.

That wouldn't include you would it . . . .Oh, wait !

Do you understand that you may not go to prison, per se'. But your whole life as you know it today will be over.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:37 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would nobcat be on my computer?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:46 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:

There are very many age'd popstars whose spincters are fluttering in the breeze of the "me too" aftermath.

Do you know the average age of a breathru' rockstar?

Do you know the average age of the 'groupie' that throws themselves at them?

In my defence, I was 22 & shocked to learn many years later at just how young she was at that magical moment. She was with the tour for at least a week & it had nothing to do with my drunken debauchery & more to do with my ever increasing feelings of "all of this has come to quick".

She sought me out 20yrs later & proudly introduced me to her husband & her children. Most of my friends said I have done now't wrong & have nothing to worry about. My management walked away from the problem & the insewerers who wrote the policy for the record Co' wanted their representative at the meeting.

She told me I was a BIG part of her teen years, I only had a vague recollection of needing some comfort outside of the maelstrom that enveloped me at that crazy time.

Stand before me & tell me I did anything wrong.

Pretty sure this will be much higher on the yewtree scale than a obviously faked picture.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:46 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Pretty sure this will be much higher on the yewtree scale than a obviously faked picture.

You should look up 'Mens Rea'. All of those 20something rockstars had no reason to believe she was only 14ish. All of those now 50/60/70 something rockstars have little to fear (legally) & most of those who were basically 'predators' have already been exposed, with a very notable exception I will not name . . . . What they do fear is the gutter press raking up the mud & the court of public opinion.

The image of a kitten licking a penis is in the highest category of indecent images. If it's posted up on a forum then most people who see it aren't immediately guilty of an offence as 'Mens Rea' will apply in most cases.

If you posted it, re-posted it, encouraged others to look at it, came here to see it, saved it, glimpse at it often etc etc etc, then you have committed an offence that the gutter press loves to throw to the court of public opinion. Where you then risk losing your job, your partner, your home, your reputation & the ability to casually wander your neighbourhood without fear of violence.

Prison might be a safer place for you, but as it involves the sexual abuse of a kitten they couldn't even put you in with the nonces.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:49 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

And i havent done any of the above.

In addition the was a case quite recently where the cps prosecuted a guy about a similar picture sent to him via WhatsApp.

The judge gave him a absolute discharge and told the cps not to waste.the courts time again.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:52 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

You should look up 'Mens Rea'. All of those 20something rockstars had no reason to believe she was only 14ish. All of those now 50/60/70 something rockstars have little to fear (legally) & most of those who were basically 'predators' have already been exposed, with a very notable exception I will not name . . . . What they do fear is the gutter press raking up the mud & the court of public opinion.

The image of a kitten licking a penis is in the highest category of indecent images. If it's posted up on a forum then most people who see it aren't immediately guilty of an offence as 'Mens Rea' will apply in most cases.

If you posted it, re-posted it, encouraged others to look at it, came here to see it, saved it, glimpse at it often etc etc etc, then you have committed an offence that the gutter press loves to throw to the court of public opinion. Where you then risk losing your job, your partner, your home, your reputation & the ability to casually wander your neighbourhood without fear of violence.

Prison might be a safer place for you, but as it involves the sexual abuse of a kitten they couldn't even put you in with the nonces.

Even though your fevered imagination cooked the rockstar/groupie fantasy up, your understanding of the law isn't as good as you seem to think it is.

It would have been your responsibility to establish the age of any female you wanted physical sexual contact with. Failure to do so establishes mens rea.

Then there's the actuality of the actus reus perpetrated.

Plus the actual fact that you dreamt this underage sex fantasy up in the first place.

Nonce.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:15 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:

What offence or offences are committed by posting nobcat?

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:55 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

It would have been your responsibility to establish the age of any female you wanted physical sexual contact with. Failure to do so establishes mens rea.

Do you have a full understanding of what constitutes 'establish the age' ? Nope, it wasn't even statutory rape.

My consciensce is clear, I even went through a period of believing I was the victim. When you're off your head on 'cocktails' & regain your faculties with a predatory female naked beside you, would it only be a problem if she were fugly???

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 16:12 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
Do you have a full understanding of what constitutes 'establish the age' ? Nope, it wasn't even statutory rape.

My consciensce is clear, I even went through a period of believing I was the victim. When you're off your head on 'cocktails' & regain your faculties with a predatory female naked beside you, would it only be a problem if she were fugly???

We don't have an offence of statutory rape in the uk.

There is no need to establish mens rea in cases of sex with a minor.

The defence of 'I was off my tits on cocktails' just means you were in no state to check her age and did the deed likely without checking.

After a quick check statutory rape is a strict liability offence so no mens rea required.
I suggest a back hoe, it's the only way you could dig yourself a hole any quicker.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:46 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
Islander wrote:

Your conscience is clear? Nonce.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 17:55 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're doing the usual thing that soshal meedya warriors do when you're hopelessly losing the battle. You're selectively snipping & hoping that your out of context "quoting" will somehow help you.

It won't. To the casual observer you come across as a fukwit, only in your own mind & the multiple minds of your split personalities does anything make any sense. The rest of us are left shaking our heads.

I held my hands up & volunteered that I made a mistake. Some very expensive lawyers assured me that I did nothing wrong. The insurers breathed a sigh of relief that no one was dipping their deep pockets & the Police never bothered to pass the results of their indepth investigation to the courts because, for all intents & purposes, there is no crime to be answered for.

Did you not understand when I volunteered the fact that I had a very pleasant meal with her & her husband & kids all these years later?

No you didn't, & even now you are scanning this text for a little snippet to selectively quote & misfire another of your blank firing broadsides.

YOU posted an obscene image in the highest category of offence. In your head it's just a little bit of fun & nobody got hurt. This is indicative of where your head is & I for one hope that you eventually come to realise that your head is not in the same place as us decent & right minded folk.

Please seek help, help is all around you & all you have to do is accept that posting images of kittens licking your penis from a POV angle is not normal.

If your illness isn't treated it will only progress & get worse. You probably hate yourself for doing these things afterwards & think of yourself as the single most lover of kittens in the whole wide world.

You need to realise that your head is not in the right place & you need to realise Chris that kittens don't exist simply to satisfy your sexual desires.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:58 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think someone needs to take the key to the meds cabinet away from you.

You are becoming increasingly unwell.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:59 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:

YOU posted an obscene image in the highest category of offence.

No it's not. Child porn is much higher and even has categories.

There is no such category system with extreme porn. It just has to have been created in order to arose and quite frankly nobcat doesn't jump that bar.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:53 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
You're doing the usual thing that soshal meedya warriors do when you're hopelessly losing the battle. You're selectively snipping & hoping that your out of context "quoting" will somehow help you.

It won't. To the casual observer you come across as a fukwit, only in your own mind & the multiple minds of your split personalities does anything make any sense. The rest of us are left shaking our heads.

I held my hands up & volunteered that I made a mistake. Some very expensive lawyers assured me that I did nothing wrong. The insurers breathed a sigh of relief that no one was dipping their deep pockets & the Police never bothered to pass the results of their indepth investigation to the courts because, for all intents & purposes, there is no crime to be answered for.

Did you not understand when I volunteered the fact that I had a very pleasant meal with her & her husband & kids all these years later?

No you didn't, & even now you are scanning this text for a little snippet to selectively quote & misfire another of your blank firing broadsides.

YOU posted an obscene image in the highest category of offence. In your head it's just a little bit of fun & nobody got hurt. This is indicative of where your head is & I for one hope that you eventually come to realise that your head is not in the same place as us decent & right minded folk.

Please seek help, help is all around you & all you have to do is accept that posting images of kittens licking your penis from a POV angle is not normal.

If your illness isn't treated it will only progress & get worse. You probably hate yourself for doing these things afterwards & think of yourself as the single most lover of kittens in the whole wide world.

You need to realise that your head is not in the right place & you need to realise Chris that kittens don't exist simply to satisfy your sexual desires.

Whereas you created a fantasy where you had sex with an underage girl.

Nonce.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 20:35 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A reminder that:

a) This thread is about coronavirus.

b) Nobody is anonymous on the internet and you can be held personally responsible for what you post.

and

c) The police do read this public forum.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 215 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 19 of 22