Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Coronavirus

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 21:06 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
A reminder that:

a) This thread is about coronavirus.

b) Nobody is anonymous on the internet and you can be held personally responsible for what you post.

and

c) The police do read this public forum.

Obviously as a sock puppet you are just saying this to silence JB which would be a really good idea before he gets arrested.

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:54 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the forum now purged of nobcat images, I mean TOTALLY purged?

I'm only asking 'cos our glorious constabulary have been in contact & I'd hate myself if any of you got into trouble . . . .

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:10 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

His full name is Jackanory Butler.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:38 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
I'd hate myself if any of you got into trouble . . . .

Lies won't make the world a better place Neutral

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:47 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:

I'm only asking 'cos our glorious constabulary have been in contact & I'd hate myself if any of you got into trouble . . . .

It's certainly not purged of your admission of being a nonce is it?

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 23:59 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the baying mob of the massed neighbourhood vigilantes approaches your mothers back bedroom, you could always throw open the window & exclaim that "it's all been a slight misunderstanding" & "I can explain".

Or you could just bolt & run for your pathetic life.

By now I reckon most of you have Googled it & discovered just how serious an offence nobcat is. At least one of you is seriously pooping in his underpants.

I hope you're not afraid, wherever you are. You don't need to be. I'm not.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:46 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:

By now I reckon most of you have Googled it & discovered just how serious an offence nobcat is. At least one of you is seriously pooping in his underpants.

I googled nobcat but instead of any reference to the historical penis sucking pussy you are obviously very knowledgable about I got this.... Nockercat Cool

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/1e/76/40/1e7640835e1a1ab481e882311e498c8a.jpg

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:57 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:

You are a sock of Korn and i claim my 5 ponds.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:41 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
As the baying mob of the massed neighbourhood vigilantes approaches your mothers back bedroom, you could always throw open the window & exclaim that "it's all been a slight misunderstanding" & "I can explain".

Or you could just bolt & run for your pathetic life.

I hope you're not afraid, wherever you are. You don't need to be. I'm not.

We need to set the bcf Trollery Bar an inch higher.
The Snap Chatters have infiltrated the forum.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:16 - 01 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why the MCN festival thing want to know your vaccine status before you are allowed to walk round a field.
You don't have to do that to get in a punch up and fall over hundreds of people at football matches.
Some have tickets from last year still valid can they get refunds if not prepared to submit to the new normal medicalised society.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:47 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZm_IXG9Ho

Sir Christopher Chope challenges public health England to publish the death figures after vaccines and claims a lot more damage being done to citizens than ever before by a vaccine.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:36 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZm_IXG9Ho

Sir Christopher Chope challenges public health England to publish the death figures after vaccines and claims a lot more damage being done to citizens than ever before by a vaccine.

Kris, most folks here have had the vaccines, so I think it's a bit late to be raising concerns about things like that - people won't want to hear it. Besides which, most will be perfectly ok. The only real concern now is government manipulation of the fear factor of CV19 for political purposes, which has been one of the most successful campaigns in history, sadly. Australia and New Zealand in particular are now completely paralysed by Covid-inspired authoritarianism. I still think that could happen here, especially as winter rolls in.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:07 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bored with covid now. People have had the jabs. NHS hasn't crumbled. Toilet paper and rum is still on the shelves. No lockdowns. Lets move on to the next crisis.

I quite like this one.....

UK worker shortages could cancel Christmas. Brexit isn't helping.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/26/business/brexit-uk-food-shortages-christmas/index.html

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:11 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except that the truck driver shortage seems to be Europe-wide.
But honestly Polarbear, CNN?! Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:12 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pleased to see a friend in the 'shoes and have a pint with him the day after he was released from hotel RUH after 4 days on oxygen having arrived with 40% oxygen levels.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:18 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Bored with covid now. People have had the jabs. NHS hasn't crumbled. Toilet paper and rum is still on the shelves. No lockdowns. Lets move on to the next crisis.

Https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/26/business/brexit-uk-food-shortages-christmas/index.html

Just like last year, buy those pigs in blankets and sprouts now, you know it makes sense.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:55 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/26/business/brexit-uk-food-shortages-christmas/index.html

Just like last year, buy those pigs in blankets and sprouts now, you know it makes sense.

Surely sprouts don't last 3 months?

I do fancy a pig in a blanket though.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 16:31 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Australia and New Zealand in particular are now completely paralysed by Covid-inspired authoritarianism.

It's hard to know what Australia and NZ think they are going to do. They've set out their stall on keeping this virus out but it's not going away, it's pretty much endemic in the worldwide population now and it'll keep circulating. As far as I can see, we're stuck with it now, it'll probably become less virulent but it'll still be out there just looking for a naiive population to infect.

So what do they do? Keep their borders closed indefinately and call lockdowns every time it leaks in?

Alternatively, there's going to come a day when they have to just let it in and start circulating through the population. How does a government sell that having already come down so hard on their current isolation/eradication strategy? The thing is, it'll then be as a direct result of a concious government decision and the inevitable deaths will be laid at their feet. I don't think any government would survive the resulting press furore.

Maybe they'll need to have a plebiscite?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:41 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's the biggest problem. By assuming direct responsibility for everyone's health and wellbeing, governments are now stuck in that policy. Anyone who then relaxes restrictions can then be blamed for deaths and illness that follow. We will somehow have to start getting back to individual responsibility again, or face ongoing authoritarianism, effectively the nanny state gone positively insane, forever. What is life worth if you're not allowed to do anything with it?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
Australia and New Zealand in particular are now completely paralysed by Covid-inspired authoritarianism.

It's hard to know what Australia and NZ think they are going to do. They've set out their stall on keeping this virus out but it's not going away, it's pretty much endemic in the worldwide population now and it'll keep circulating. As far as I can see, we're stuck with it now, it'll probably become less virulent but it'll still be out there just looking for a naiive population to infect.

So what do they do? Keep their borders closed indefinately and call lockdowns every time it leaks in?

Alternatively, there's going to come a day when they have to just let it in and start circulating through the population. How does a government sell that having already come down so hard on their current isolation/eradication strategy? The thing is, it'll then be as a direct result of a concious government decision and the inevitable deaths will be laid at their feet. I don't think any government would survive the resulting press furore.

Maybe they'll need to have a plebiscite?

Or maybe a scapegoat. Have someone enter the country with the Indian strain. Turn a blind eye until it's infected too many to erase it. Hang scapegoat out to dry while smug politicians claim it's all because you didn't do what we said.

Or is that a bit too North Koreanish. Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:16 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The norks have a shoot to kill policy on their boarders to keep the plague out.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:18 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
The norks have a shoot to kill policy on their boarders to keep the plague out.

Yes, I saw that on some programme about them. I did wonder who would be stupid enough to want to enter their country anyway but there's nowt as strange as folks as they say.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:40 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard a load of Australians are trying to get into North Korea to escape their own harsh authoritative dictatorship.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:27 - 14 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
I heard a load of Australians are trying to get into North Korea to escape their own harsh authoritative dictatorship.

coming to a town near you.

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:15 - 15 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Kris, most folks here have had the vaccines, so I think it's a bit late to be raising concerns about things like that - people won't want to hear it.

I get the point, most folk who are fine (so far) with injections are not too bothered by information to the contrary which might only apply to 0.1%.

I don't know what the link was, Youtube had already taken it down Smile

But generally, I think more info the better. Right/wrong it should be out there / discussed.

My award for the most batshit mental covid thing I've seen goes to:
https://youtu.be/vLExXRFgNMk

It's so beyond crazy and depressing that people put up with this bullshit.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 216 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22