Well

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:42 - 26 Jul 2021    Post subject: Well Reply with quote

Did Donk ever come back?

Did the VisorWiper system that we're not allowed to talk about, actually get finished?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:04 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

No and no.

Remember the never leak panties that never happened? Crying or Very sad https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/benjaminobrien/neverleak-pantstm-waterproof-pants-for-motorcycle

Soon we will be allowed to discuss the unmentionable scam that was orchestrated by the not fully grown man... Shifty

Rain

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:42 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something odd possibly going on with unmentionable scam Merchandise Ltd on LinkedIn and elsewhere. Sadly I’m not on LinkedIn… Can’t say any more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:13 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to release something called '5 degree helmet pal' which oscillates the helmet from side to side when it detects rain to automate the clearance of droplets from the visor.

Manual versions of this are freely available.

Also don't forget RainXPal ( you saw it here first) where for a large fee, you can send your visor to me and i'll apply the magic coating and send it back to you. Repeat coatings may be required.

Also providing free info on buying a Harley / Cafe racer and never going out in the rain in the first place - this service will be called NoRainPal.

As i hate people, it will be made clear at every point and in any communication that I ain't your Pal.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:52 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Something odd possibly going on with unmentionable scam Merchandise Ltd on LinkedIn and elsewhere. Sadly I’m not on LinkedIn… Can’t say any more.

Oh. Shit. Laughing

I remember that.

But I don't remember the account login details.

Shhh!

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:55 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Re: Well Reply with quote

Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Did Donk ever come back?

Did the VisorWiper system that we're not allowed to talk about, actually get finished?

Obviously this must be from before my time, but anyone care to explain or link to previous thread please? Laughing

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:32 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Something odd possibly going on with unmentionable scam Merchandise Ltd on LinkedIn and elsewhere.

Doesn't appear to be anything to do with our friend... that company appears to be based in Taiwan and is associated with two long-defunct trademarks for truck covers, tarps etc:
https://trademark.trademarkia.com/tflex-76686454.html

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:04 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Something odd possibly going on with unmentionable scam Merchandise Ltd on LinkedIn and elsewhere.

Doesn't appear to be anything to do with our friend... that company appears to be based in Taiwan and is associated with two long-defunct trademarks for truck covers, tarps etc:
https://trademark.trademarkia.com/tflex-76686454.html

It isn’t, but he’s inadvertently linked himself to it in LinkedIn under ‘Experience’ -Managing Director at…. Click on the icon and it takes you to the Taipei company. I thought they made brass taps for barrels.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:13 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was nothing inadvertent about it. Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:37 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who else clicked on this thread expecting...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/95/Fleetwood_round_table_wishing_well_-_DSC06564.JPG/220px-Fleetwood_round_table_wishing_well_-_DSC06564.JPG

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:06 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
There was nothing inadvertent about it. Laughing

Thumbs Up
He really has no shame.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:08 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Oh. Shit. Laughing

I remember that.

But I don't remember the account login details.

Shhh!

Oh wait, did you….? Is it not himself?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:59 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Oh wait, did you….?

Yarp. Mr. Green

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:43 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

StePal for Radmin Very Happy

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:45 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Re: Well Reply with quote

Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:

Obviously this must be from before my time, but anyone care to explain or link to previous thread please? Laughing

Khan't do that I'm afraid. Rulez innit.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:10 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobwipe is still going concerm and the video is still.on YouTube.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:54 - 27 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh God not these old chestnuts again Rolling Eyes

Quote:

Obviously this must be from before my time, but anyone care to explain or link to previous thread please?

I promise you, its just not that interesting.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:00 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Re: Well Reply with quote

Did Donk ever come back?

Donk was the resident racist and cat murderer. You can find him under the username -.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:25 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Re: Well Reply with quote

Donk was the resident racist and cat murderer. You can find him under the username -.

What the advocate-manque means is the username is "-"
He got so pissed off about [Icantevenrememberwhatthefuck] that he changed his name to a symbol ( Laughing sounds familiar Laughing ) - but in the form of a hyphen.

He was no worse than many other right wing/outspoken wankers around the place, most of whom would sit in a pub and pontificate in exactly the same way ... but AS USUAL the local BCF pantyraiding party decided to drive him out because he had an inclination to be outspoken and defensive.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:33 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for that other shit about the device for removing precipitation ... well I have no fucking idea.

It all got a bit bullshitty and nefarious - from Day 2, really - because of the knack of several BCF members have of driving out what they perceive as EVERY.SINGLE.PERCEIVED.SPAMMER.IN.HISTORY ... in the way people who are "good finding things out and wrecking people's lives" are so very good at doing, and insist on doing in some self-righteous proclamation of their internet space, rather than just blocking the spammer or leaving them to the Mods to deal with, and getting on with life.
(allegedly)
But no, not here at BCF.

Is it called Doxxing? I dont fucking know.

It was all a load of childish bullshit and people had their fucking wrists slapped and rightfully so.

Fucking load of nonsense Rolling Eyes

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:45 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Re: Well Reply with quote

Racist cat murderer? Wtf Shocked

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:44 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

Fucking load of nonsense Rolling Eyes

Which is exactly what you'd look like with a wiper stuck to the front of your visor Very Happy

At least when you inevitably crash and the motor goes through your brain you'll no longer be a menace to society and protected from further ridicule hahaha

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:49 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donk = Dirty Bertie = mpd72

BCF is pretty easy going in terms of tolerating questionable opinions and the mods are pretty relaxed as BCF almost completely moderates itself.

Donk was and most likely still is incredibly racist. Every thread in the politics and current affairs forum would have him blaming whatever problem on muslims / black people / immigrants / any other minority he could discriminate against.

It was his hate filled drivel that caused Katy aka Kickstart to stop using BCF and that was when Donk had to go.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:22 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

It was his hate filled drivel that caused Katy aka Kickstart to stop using BCF and that was when Donk had to go.

This

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:

It was all a load of childish bullshit and people had their fucking wrists slapped and rightfully so.

I dunno. Wasn't an actual conman being called out for being well a conman. Legal threats occured and people vanished (dunno why they had to vanish, kinda miss Rogerborg).

Though as the thing we can't say still isn't an actual thing then surely they may have had a point?

I could be wrong, it was ages ago. I didn't fully follow the thread and I've done alot of drugs since then.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 264 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4