Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Well

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:46 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A number of people paid up front for the PrecipitationMate but nothing ever appeared.

As I've said on many occasions, if it were possible or practical you'd see them on F1 helmets.

Last edited by Nobby the Bastard on 17:02 - 28 Jul 2021; edited 1 time in total

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:53 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

And still you don't want to bolt a scalextric motor and a 1970s mini wiper to your visor. Clearly there is room for more drugs.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:56 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Conman? How is that possible when he isn't a grown man?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:58 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Donk...

https://www.facebook.com/WhatWereTheyThinkingDM/videos/483038612430751

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:07 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Speaking of Donk...

https://i.imgur.com/HqtC1f8.png

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:06 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

UncleBFester wrote:
Which is exactly what you'd look like with a wiper stuck to the front of your visor Very Happy

At least when you inevitably crash and the motor goes through your brain you'll no longer be a menace to society and protected from further ridicule hahaha

I wouldnt have used one anyway Laughing
You know how atrocious I am when it comes to safety/wet weather gear.

To be quite honest, I barely followed the RP thing, I got lost very quickly in the grand scheme of things because [has life/doesn't stay up until stupid o'clock], but I never really approve of the extent to which the BCF tar-and-feathers crew takes things (i.e., too far).

If our mods are not sufficient to do the job, then employ more mods (NB: mods who can be rational and not influenced by the hyena pack mentality).

I did get overly cross about the disgraceful Katy thing. Obvs.

Last edited by hellkat on 18:17 - 28 Jul 2021; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:17 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:
I dunno. Wasn't an actual conman being called out for being well a conman. Legal threats occured and people vanished (dunno why they had to vanish, kinda miss Rogerborg).

Though as the thing we can't say still isn't an actual thing then surely they may have had a point?

I could be wrong, it was ages ago. I didn't fully follow the thread and I've done alot of drugs since then.

Yeah I dunno either. I was labouring under the delusion that it was not so much a conman as just an eccentric inventor, but then, I may also have been doing quite a lot of drugs at the time and wasn't paying a lot of attention.

Roger-who? Shifty

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:27 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grumpy Jocko: BCF has a very long and complicated history, even before it became BCF it was long and complicated - you are best off just wondering how the fuck we are still here, and why we haven't all exploded into a frenzy of self-immolation.

If we had to provide a list (long or short) of past history that has coloured our lives within the walls of this particular dungeon, you may well find yourself thinking you had wandered into a particularly serpentine Tardis medieval fortress.

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:58 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Grumpy Jocko: BCF has a very long and complicated history, even before it became BCF it was long and complicated - you are best off just wondering how the fuck we are still here, and why we haven't all exploded into a frenzy of self-immolation.

If we had to provide a list (long or short) of past history that has coloured our lives within the walls of this particular dungeon, you may well find yourself thinking you had wandered into a particularly serpentine Tardis medieval fortress.

I am a glutton for both cake and punishment Laughing Embarassed

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:09 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that case search for 'shit geyser'....

Oh, and what was the name of the bloke who shat in someone's front garden at a bcf bbq? Edit: covdude

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:50 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

But whatever you do, don't search for 'cake farts'

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:17 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or 'shereen'

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:23 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it true that ALL fish fingers are made in Grimsby?
I've gone back to eating the occasional fish finger (when I'm not doing keto).

But I'm always a little circumspect about the matter. I have to eat them all in one go, quite literally put an entire one in my mouth all at once while its still covered in breadcrumbs and brown sauce.

If I take bites out of them and can actually see the fish in the finger, then it reminds me where they come from, and makes me squeamish.

I know, I know ... Rolling Eyes

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:26 - 28 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Or 'shereen'

I never quite "got" the Shereen thing.
Or the "someone needs dentistry" (?what?) - was that a BCF BBQ thing? I missed a lot of those.
I think I was having a life at the time Rolling Eyes

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:16 - 29 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never discussed anything with the Donk, nor have even mentioned him before. I was never impressed with the guy. In fact, I strongly disagreed with him. The guy was awful - simply awful - and didn't use the forum to do anything but peddle his hatred and fear of aliens. He needed to be told that his beliefs weren't shared. He presented himself as an odious individual, and I hope he reevaluates his beliefs with exposure to some new people and new experiences, and in time loses some of his prejudices. I'm not going to lie - I have held some views in the past which were not exactly savoury, but I learned more about the world, and changed. People are capable of growing as human beings, improving and changing over time. Even religious fanatics can change. But that doesn't mean others, in the meantime, are expected to simply tolerate their nonsense in any random setting, such as a bike forum, simply to avoid being accused of suppressing unPC views. He can go and frequent Stormfront or something if he doesn't want to change. Nobody is suppressing his views. However, it's only fair to point out that he kicked himself out of here. He was incredibly disagreeable, and members here downvoted him with disagree/flame/spam because they felt like it as a result of his conduct.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:29 - 29 Jul 2021    Post subject: Re: Well Reply with quote

Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:
Jewlio Rides Again LLB wrote:
Did Donk ever come back?

Did the VisorWiper system that we're not allowed to talk about, actually get finished?

Obviously this must be from before my time, but anyone care to explain or link to previous thread please? Laughing

Donk, AKA durty Burty, aka Dirty Bertie, aka MDP72, aka DPC72 (damp proof course 72), aka MDF 4x2 aka etc etc etc...

Pushed children off of swings, roundabouts and chutes in playgrounds.

A menace.

ThatDippyTwat
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:49 - 29 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which chavvy oik is he in this then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

Couldn't stand him. Pushed his spunktrumpetry at every opportunity, at least others manage to keep a lid on that shite.

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 29 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MC smart controls.
"The Rainpal smart irrigation controller design is the most recent, state-of-the-art weather based
smart irrigation controller available today with 4G and multiple communication ports.
The complexity and accuracy of the weather and feature based technology is the most accurate and easiest user experience available."

I think the blurb mentions saving lives and tested to 160 mph too.

https://mcsmartcontrols.com/img/about-img-rp.jpg

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:15 - 29 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

WD Forte wrote:
MC smart controls.
"The Rainpal smart irrigation controller design is the most recent, state-of-the-art weather based
smart irrigation controller available today with 4G and multiple communication ports.
The complexity and accuracy of the weather and feature based technology is the most accurate and easiest user experience available."

I think the blurb mentions saving lives and tested to 160 mph too.

https://mcsmartcontrols.com/img/about-img-rp.jpg

I soooo Want one of these!

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:45 - 29 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Rainpal is a product that actually puts water ON things?

Who'da thunk it?

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:49 - 29 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a bit like a blow job.

In my experience they do a lot more sucking than blowing.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:40 - 29 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Now I get it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:53 - 29 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Oh yeah?

What if a woman was sitting on a cake but she was recovering from taco night at Taco Bell and a bunch of midgets started jumping on her stomach until she's unable to hold it in any longer so lets out a fart which sounds like a giant Mexican whoopee cushion?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:07 - 30 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Islander wrote:

Oh yeah?

What if a woman was sitting on a cake but she was recovering from taco night at Taco Bell and a bunch of midgets started jumping on her stomach until she's unable to hold it in any longer so lets out a fart which sounds like a giant Mexican whoopee cushion?

No fetish mining! Tut Tut Tut Tut Hand Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:17 - 30 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it even possible to fetish mine for cake farts? Confused
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 268 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4