Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:07 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ten years out of the game. Buckets for breakfast and eyeing up traffic cones as smoking paraphernalia is when you know the game is up.

The reason for quitting - sick of dealing with idiots vs the risk of a bit of home gardening.

I don't miss it.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:29 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can still manage to roll a doob if the social situation requires, but can't smoke the stuff any more. The last time I tried was in my neighbour's garage a couple of years ago - he 'found' some of the modern, really pungent stuff in one of his kid's pockets and thought it'd be a wheeze to try it. After a couple of puffs I had to sit down, then lost the use of my legs and any sense of time. According to him I was spazzed on the floor for an hour...

Not for me...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:54 - 20 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I can still manage to roll a doob if the social situation requires, but can't smoke the stuff any more. The last time I tried was in my neighbour's garage a couple of years ago - he 'found' some of the modern, really pungent stuff in one of his kid's pockets and thought it'd be a wheeze to try it. After a couple of puffs I had to sit down, then lost the use of my legs and any sense of time. According to him I was spazzed on the floor for an hour...

Not for me...

Yeah, I gave up for similar reasons. The modern shit is all THC and no CBD, none of the mellow weed of yesteryear Sad

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:55 - 21 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

My eldest went out on Saturday night with his crutches (broken foot...), and came back in the early hours of Sunday morning without them. How can someone forget/lose a set of crutches?

What makes me happy is that I have located the pub he left them in, and they are still there to be collected...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:55 - 21 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should possibly be in what grinds my gears, but I went to the pub to pick them up, and someone has pinched one. There were two until this morning, but some scumbag has taken one... We drove around town looking for a single-crutched thief but couldn't see him.

martin734
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:42 - 21 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished work for Christmas until 4th Jan Very Happy I have 2 half-days volunteering at vaccination centre tomorrow and Thursday then nothing until Jan. Missus finishes at 5.00 until 4th Jan too. Dance!

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:29 - 21 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

Not for me...

I had some temple balls in the 80s that had that effect... Laughing
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:27 - 22 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed leaky washing machine.. Door seal had come away from the drum. Massive pain in the arse to try and re-fit. Ended up dismantling half of the machine to remove the front panel to get enough access to re-seat the seal and it's retaining spring...

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:43 - 24 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've finally finished wrapping about 70 billion presents for the bastard children, cooked the birthday ham for the eldest bastard and just have to put together the cycle for the little bastard.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:27 - 26 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Tuesday 4th January there's a Toast of London special on the telly box.
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

martin734
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 20:58 - 26 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
A100man wrote:
Fixed leaky washing machine.. Door seal had come away from the drum. Massive pain in the arse to try and re-fit. Ended up dismantling half of the machine to remove the front panel to get enough access to re-seat the seal and it's retaining spring...

Of course you did you clout chasing liar.

What really happened is you went to brighthouse and got a new £200 white knight special on the whacky whacky 35%APR over 60 years what the pancrack is going to be paying for.

Is it hard work being such an arsehole, or does it come naturally?
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

martin734
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 21:24 - 26 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
martin734 wrote:

Son don't make an enemy of me. I'm the Don around these parts.

https://i.ibb.co/y0T0HTT/rolling-on-the-floor-laughing.gif

Last edited by martin734 on 21:33 - 26 Dec 2021; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:26 - 26 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

martin734 wrote:

I have it on enemy, I do wish people wouldn't quote it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:23 - 28 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daughter: Can you knit?
Wife: Yes...
Daughter: Could you knit the snake a hammock?

If that isn't the definition of a random phone call I don't know what is Laughing

gbrand42
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 21:14 - 28 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
martin734 wrote:

Son don't make an enemy of me. I'm the Dong around these parts.

FTFY

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:24 - 28 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

gbrand42 wrote:
MilfHunter wrote:

Son don't make an enemy of me. I'm the complete fuckwit who would run away around these parts.

FTFY

Fify properly.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:02 - 30 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghislaine Maxwell... GUILTY

She really knew the camera, didn't she. Perfect shots, every single time. She knew the right haircut. She was so cool and popular. Knew how to speak and move in society, too. A perfectly smooth operator, with useful information and high profile contacts, etc. So important... But more important to me are the bunch of kids she and Epstein left crying themselves to sleep every night. We'll never know their names, shall we. Lives ruined so that the VIPs could get their kicks... Karma will do its thing.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:14 - 30 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:

She really knew the camera, didn't she. Perfect shots, every single time. She knew the right haircut. She was so cool and popular. Knew how to speak and move in society, too. A perfectly smooth operator, with useful information and high profile contacts, etc. So important... But more important to me are the bunch of kids she and Epstein left crying themselves to sleep every night. We'll never know their names, shall we. Lives ruined so that the VIPs could get their kicks... Karma will do its thing.

I wonder how long she will stay alive for?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 05:40 - 30 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Bhud wrote:

I wonder how long she will stay alive for?

Not long enough to drag some other nasty powerful types down with her.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:46 - 30 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love pissing off the two Knobheads in work. They try to piss me off. but fail. They think putting the three lifts of the building to the top fllor so I have to wait the 30 seconds for them to arrive at our floor gets to me, It gets to them more when I do it to them. Their chairs that they move out when I come on duty seem to be falling apart, I don't know how the bolts are coming loose. It may be the allen key in my pocket. The build up of snot under the desk is building up quite nicely. Next week a bit of boot polish may stray onto the back of their chairs and marl their white shirts. Who knows?

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:58 - 30 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you want to be childish .... and the chairs have gas rams and arms ..... push the chair right under the desk and then make sure the arms are at full height then let the gas ram loose so the arms wedge up against the bottom of the desk.

When they try and pull the chair out (and fail) you can have a good chuckle.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 116 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 32 of 103