Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So... What oiled your gears today?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:04 - 30 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Not long enough to drag some other nasty powerful types down with her.

Enjoy, its a big list.

https://epsteinsblackbook.com/

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:05 - 30 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
I love pissing off the two Knobheads in work. They try to piss me off. but fail. They think putting the three lifts of the building to the top fllor so I have to wait the 30 seconds for them to arrive at our floor gets to me, It gets to them more when I do it to them. Their chairs that they move out when I come on duty seem to be falling apart, I don't know how the bolts are coming loose. It may be the allen key in my pocket. The build up of snot under the desk is building up quite nicely. Next week a bit of boot polish may stray onto the back of their chairs and marl their white shirts. Who knows?

Rockin' the single life then Laughing

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:17 - 30 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daughter #3 bought me a bottle of Queen draught lager in a presentation tin which I am now consuming.
Its rather nice, I feel a song coming on...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:23 - 01 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do like the French sometimes. they are quite wonderfully mad as a box of frogs. Wink

French car-burning returns for New Year's Eve

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59847372
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:49 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
Traded the highly sought after J5 plans for a 10220 on the black market.

You do realise that selling stuff to black people isn't really selling it on the black market, right?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:14 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
MilfHunter wrote:
Traded the highly sought after J5 plans for a 10220 on the black market.

You do realise that selling stuff to black people isn't really selling it on the black market, right?

Good point. That could be classed as racist. Tut Tut It should be called 'the naughty market that's a bit dirtier than grey'. Thumbs Up

Anyway, I came across this article. Hamsters on the piss Laughing

You Have No Idea How Hard It Is to Get a Hamster Drunk

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/12/alcohol-consumption-hamster-drunk/621125/?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:44 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilfHunter wrote:
Black people have a chip on each shoulder in my experience and think the world owes them a favour.

Is that racist? Anyone offended on their behalf?

Happy to oblige.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:19 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hamsters on the lash suddenly seems like so much more interesting a topic. Rolling Eyes

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:30 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Hamsters on the lash suddenly seems like so much more interesting a topic. Rolling Eyes

Hamsters on the...wait, what did I miss?! Confused
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:38 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has to be against some sort of animal cruelty law.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:41 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polar Bear: have you got a subscription to that journal?
That's a very tempting looking read.

Mind you, the girl managed to somehow make vivisection look like a jolly jape amongst some minxy St Trinian's escapees, but nonetheless, an interesting read.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:42 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Not that sort of lash, you degenerate Brick Wall

Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:43 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Not that sort of lash, you degenerate Brick Wall

Laughing

I am at a loss for what kind of lash you could possibly mean.

Edit: Oh, I did miss it! Polarbear's post! As you were Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Last edited by chickenstrip on 15:45 - 02 Jan 2022; edited 1 time in total

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:45 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway my dad used to have a cockatoo that liked to get pissed, until it fell off its perch one night.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:46 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Anyway my dad used to have a cockatoo that liked to get pissed, until it fell off its perch one night.

It woke up in the morning and said "never again!"

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:45 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got my renewed licence back. Seemed like an age but actually only 3 months, a record for the DVLA Smile All the letters on the back are still there too!

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:11 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Got my renewed licence back. Seemed like an age but actually only 3 months, a record for the DVLA Smile All the letters on the back are still there too!

The last time I did mine I used the Post Office service which took a bit less than 2 weeks.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:26 - 02 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

The last time I did mine I used the Post Office service which took a bit less than 2 weeks.

Yeah, I left mine a bit late and the Post Office couldn't help Doh!

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:45 - 03 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got my driving license done at the PO so that I could get a more up to date picture of myself (4 stone lighter). Am very pleased with the result, so now I don't have to keep using my passport, in which I look like Jabba the Hut.

Only scary part now is that the actual whole license runs out in 10 years as I will be 70 Shocked
When I first got that license (35 years ago) 2031 seemed like an absolute lifetime away.
(said lifetime has since just *disappeared* in a snap of my fingers, apparently) Crying or Very sad

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:08 - 03 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gears oiled today by receiving a picture of my mad ginger ex-boyf (from 10-20 years ago) back in a small but established bike club, with a prospect patch on.
Very pleased/proud of him, as its part of his moving-on process, having cleaned up his act with the 12-step thingie.
He's back where he is happiest: on a bike (which I lent him the money for), and amongst brothers in a different community from the "In Recovery" crew, so he doesn't have interference between the two lives.

Only slightly complicated by the fact that his club mentor (and the guy from whom he bought the bike) is also an old flame of mine Rolling Eyes

But that's their business, and I am happily well away from the centre of it, and I intend to stay that way. Hand Tut Tut Folded arms Dance! I can step well back and get on with my own life.

My one-man-one-club rule is having its waters muddied somewhat Laughing
Personally I'm happy not to be a direct part of that world any more.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:21 - 03 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Gears oiled today by receiving a picture of my mad ginger ex-boyf (from 10-20 years ago) back in a small but established bike club, with a prospect patch on.
Very pleased/proud of him, as its part of his moving-on process, having cleaned up his act with the 12-step thingie.
He's back where he is happiest: on a bike (which I lent him the money for), and amongst brothers in a different community from the "In Recovery" crew, so he doesn't have interference between the two lives.

Only slightly complicated by the fact that his club mentor (and the guy from whom he bought the bike) is also an old flame of mine Rolling Eyes

But that's their business, and I am happily well away from the centre of it, and I intend to stay that way. Hand Tut Tut Folded arms Dance! I can step well back and get on with my own life.

My one-man-one-club rule is having its waters muddied somewhat Laughing
Personally I'm happy not to be a direct part of that world any more.

You keep on trying to convince yourself my dear. Laughing

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:35 - 03 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I promise you, its true.
I just wanted to have a bunch of blokey mates, whether I rode with them or not.
But I got dragged (kicking and screaming, of course Laughing ) down the edges of that path for a tad longer than I had anticipated.
I am happy to be not involved.
I've got lots of bikery mates now, and those sort are like annoying brothers of a certain type, but I don't need to stay in that environment any more.

I like my history: its colourful, intriguing - and behind me.
Its much more peaceful from arms-length distance.
Cool Thumbs Up

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:30 - 08 Jan 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lovely quote I came across today, proper motivational poster stuff Smile

Carl Jung wrote:
...unless we prefer to be made fools of by our illusions, we shall, by carefully analysing every fascination, extract from it a portion of our own personality, like a quintessence, and slowly come to recognize that we meet ourselves time and again in a thousand disguises on the path of life.

Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 80 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 33 of 101