And euthanasia of injured fish. Cool

They slowly go to sleep and then die.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:23 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
RhynoCZ wrote:
for toothaches, try dried clove.

Isn't it more hassle than using clove oil?
Ste wrote:
https://www.boots.com/boots-clove-oil-10ml-10114147

Perhaps you are right. However, it is more likely OP has some dried clove at home (people use it for cooking) than clove oil. Also, dried clove costs next to nothing and is ubiquitous.

Just put one dried clove in your mouth, when it got soft/moist, so it doesn't stab you into gums/cheeks, put it next to the achy tooth and leave it there. In just a few minutes, the pain is gone.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:14 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah I had clove oil already, thanks to Dustin Hoffman in Martahon Man movie, I've been using it on and off for years Laughing

I am taking 8 antibiotics a day, last two days I was taking 2 co-codamol and 2 iboprufen every 4 hrs Mad , I tried going 8 hrs without pain killers, and was almost incapacitated, but with the pain killers - not too bad

But anti-biotics cause stomach problems , and the co-codamol causes constipation, so the two opposing factions fought it out in my bowels Embarassed

Think Im over the worse of it now, managed 14 hrs without pain killers, I'm in a lot of pain, some of the time rather than complete agoncy much of the time.

Dentist today said he thought I should try and wait it out another few days, before he considered taking the ne offending tooth out, as it has a had a root canal already, and might settle down.

/end. (I hope).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:35 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it safe?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:21 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4777190&highlight=#4777190[/b]

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:59 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should get them to give you something nicer than just boring over the counter ibuprofen.

I would prescribe you some ketoprofen or some diclofenac. I'd also stop the co-codamol because it's not very strong but stops you doing poopy poos without offering you any real benefit. I'm very reluctant to prescribe you a more powerful opioid because your next poo will be very uncomfortable when it finally arrives so unless going for a really strong opioid the poo pain just isn't worth it. Oxycodone or no opioids; the choice is yours.

Maybe you could have a load of benzos and then you won't care that your tooth is still hurting?

Oh wait, I've got an even better idea!!! Mr. Green I'd give you all of them as a pick'n'mix selection for you to experiment with. The ketoprofen and diclofenac are both pretty straight forward so nothing much would go wrong there. You'll have to be careful with the Oxycodone so you're not getting many of those. For fun you can have some Zolpidem because then you won't be bothered about tooth pain and you could have quite a lot of those because it will be funny.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:17 - 24 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Co-dydramol
-Brand names: Paramol, Remedeine, Remedeine Forte.

I took these for migraine. Worked a treat.

But only short term.
I don't get migraine now.
I think it was the water in the area I lived in. Laughing

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:51 - 24 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
You should get them to give you something nicer than just boring over the counter ibuprofen.

I would prescribe you some ketoprofen or some diclofenac. I'd also stop the co-codamol because it's not very strong but stops you doing poopy poos without offering you any real benefit. I'm very reluctant to prescribe you a more powerful opioid because your next poo will be very uncomfortable when it finally arrives so unless going for a really strong opioid the poo pain just isn't worth it. Oxycodone or no opioids; the choice is yours.

Maybe you could have a load of benzos and then you won't care that your tooth is still hurting?

Oh wait, I've got an even better idea!!! Mr. Green I'd give you all of them as a pick'n'mix selection for you to experiment with. The ketoprofen and diclofenac are both pretty straight forward so nothing much would go wrong there. You'll have to be careful with the Oxycodone so you're not getting many of those. For fun you can have some Zolpidem because then you won't be bothered about tooth pain and you could have quite a lot of those because it will be funny.

I did once have a stash of pethidnine Shhh! but that was almost 18 years ago, and it would've been out of date and usable if I had any left anyway
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 306 days between these two posts...
MichaelJR This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:29 - 28 Jul 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelJR wrote:
I had my wisdom teeth out a while back, and I remember being both nervous and excited for it to be over. Good on you for being open to the idea of running even after the procedure, but do listen to your dentist's advice. Dry socket does sound pretty scary, so it's essential to take proper care during the healing process. I realized this in my experience when I had an implant placed. At that point in my lower jaw, it was important to keep the cavity sterile and dry. Overall I was able to do this because I had a good dentist and assistant. In case you are wondering, Implant Dentist in Eastlake Ohio helped me. Just take it easy after the wisdom teeth extraction, and you'll be back on your running game soon enough.

You can also visit FudduLike too.
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2