Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Best online place to sell my bike?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:20 - 11 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus fucking wept. Laughing

You do realise that Nobby was inviting WD to meet up with him and grr666, not you. Obviously Queens english as well as numeracy is not your strong pont.

You aren't related to Diane Abbott are you?

Poita
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 03:14 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Jesus fucking wept. :lol:

You do realise that Nobby was inviting WD to meet up with him and grr666, not you. Obviously Queens english as well as numeracy is not your strong pont.

Why would I 'realise' that? Or do you supposed I'm supposed to memorise the names of everyone I'm not to on a thread?
He followed a comment to me with a weird invite to meet up. Now I see WD is a person.
Why would you not say 'by the way WD' rather than do the whole invite then just add WD at the end. Or why not pm him?

It's amusing what low hanging fruit you grasp for in order to feel you got a win.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 05:38 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good that you've got quotes working properly. Thumbs Up

Now we need to work on your anger issues.

Why do you think you get angry at strangers on the internet over things that most people wouldn't react to at all?

rpsmith79
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:11 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poita wrote:
rpsmith79 wrote:
The OP isn't this guys mate is he

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/598531371382478?media_id=0&ref=share_attachment

Sounds like he did his CBT, waited a few months to buy a bike (brand new Mutt Mastiff 125), rode it 31 miles home and fell off, now wants to sell it for £300 less than he bought it for (with a scuffed exhaust and brake pedal) as he is too scared to ride it Laughing

lol, ooooo you are so strong and powerful. How superior you are that you can ride a motorcycle and not be scared then compare yourself with an imaginary person you made up who is scared so you can feel many in contrast.
Bravo.

Well at least you've figured out how to quote now

Next job, learn how to spell "arse hole", you a'hole

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:12 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Jesus fucking wept. Laughing

THis...

Did meet up with Grrr, somehow got roped into fixing his scooter at the weekend...

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:05 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
scooter

Sick

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:34 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

rpsmith79 wrote:

Ah now it makes sense; there was me wondering why the OP was throwing out 'garlic sauce' as his go-to insult...

https://digitalcontent.api.tesco.com/v2/media/ghs/caddb4b9-4e47-4546-9cd7-ab74904088b9/snapshotimagehandler_52561727.jpeg?h=300&w=300

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:03 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Did meet up with Grrr, somehow got roped

Shocked

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:11 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poita wrote:

If you are going to comment then at least try to understand what you are commenting about. Especially when I specifically point out what I am and am not objecting to.
But I'll remind you again. I both acknowledged the useful advice that was given and also made a separate comment about the 'way' in which it was given.
It is your own imagination that brings concepts of being 'hurt' into the proceedings. I happen to object to insults so call people out on them. There is no feelings of 'hurt'. There is just an objection to those who like to shit on people.

Just wake me up when the noise stops Rolling Eyes .

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:52 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't help myself to a quick meme Embarassed

(it's a joke btw)

https://i.imgflip.com/5txifa.jpg

Poita
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:44 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
It's good that you've got quotes working properly. :up:

Now we need to work on your anger issues.

Why do you think you get angry at strangers on the internet over things that most people wouldn't react to at all?

So in your world, letting people shit on you and not calling them out on it means you are a calm person and standing up for your self and calling people out when they shit on you is a pathological condition?

The problem you, and many people, make, is that you put emotions into distinct categories where some emotions are good and other emotions are bad.
There is no bad emotion, only bad context and proportion.
Let me give you an example.
I happen to be a conservative (not a Tory supporter though as they are diks). And I think Corbyn is an anti semitic, England hating scum bag with evil Marxist philosophy that he wanted to destroy the nation with. In short, I despise the man and everything he stands for.
However, when I saw a protestor slam an egg into the side of his head year or so I felt nothing but rage and wanted that guy to be arrested, tried, convicted and imprisoned for at least two years.
While others saw a comedic act, I saw clearly that the guy used the egg to put a comedic layer over what was actually a violent assault as the heel of his hand slammed into Corbyn's temple. The idea being that people would talk about the egg hitting Corbyn's head and not the hand. And not only did the guy commit a violent assault, he did so on an elderly gentleman and also as an act of violent political intimidation.
My point being that my rage at this was not due to self centred matters. It was about the principle of the matter despite it happening to someone I disagree with and despise.
A person's 'feeling' about something should be proportionate to the thing regardless of whether it is happening to you or a stranger or someone you like or dislike.

So back to your armchair psychology. I object to someone insulting someone needlessly whether that is me or a stranger. The emotion generated is proportionate to the infraction. An insult generating so much emotion and an assault generating more etc.

So I reject your simplistic and frankly silly characterisation that 'if someone has an emotional reaction to them there is something wrong with them'.
In fact, you feel irritation so you took time to write your glib response. So you add hypocrisy on top of ignorance.

Here endeth etc etc.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:48 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh fuck off, cock face.
Poita This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Confusing). Unhide this post / all posts.

Poita
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:51 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Jesus fucking wept. :lol:

THis...

Did meet up with Grrr, somehow got roped into fixing his scooter at the weekend...

Asked and answered.

But hey, don't let a debunked and silly point go to waste if it means you don't need to do any original thinking eh.

Poita
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:52 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
rpsmith79 wrote:

Ah now it makes sense; there was me wondering why the OP was throwing out 'garlic sauce' as his go-to insult...

https://digitalcontent.api.tesco.com/v2/media/ghs/caddb4b9-4e47-4546-9cd7-ab74904088b9/snapshotimagehandler_52561727.jpeg?h=300&w=300

Says the guy with ready to hand links to lubricants.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:54 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poita wrote:
But hey, don't let a debunked and silly point go to waste if it means you don't need to do any original thinking eh.

Do you like cats?
Poita This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Boring). Unhide this post / all posts.

Poita
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:57 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
Poita wrote:

Do you like cats?

lol, Nobby has graduated from thumbing grunts into his texting to leading questions.

Ok Ill take the bait as you clearly need some cooperation from your opposition in order to make any headway.

Yes I like cats Nobby.

aaaaand?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:03 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wasn't me.

You seem to think k you won some sort of game.

I, however, am just offensive just for shits and giggles.

Pretty sure that bikers are known for.a devil may care, no fucks given sort of attitude. You seem to be confusing them with Doctors or judges.
Poita This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Flame). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:18 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not the one who spent the last couple of days stewing over their butt hurt.

You are the one who massively overreacted. I'm just sat with popcorn and occasionally throwing a bit at you.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:46 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta be a sock.. Gotta be.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:50 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, just the typical entitled millenial...

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 21:56 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why biting back doesn't work folks! Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:58 - 12 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, it's good to practice so you can be particularly procicient with the office banter....
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 158 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4