Control. All those "temporary powers" that are now permanent Sad

Can you name them?

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:47 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Can you name them?

i do sometimes wonder if you are a government shill Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:00 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
Islander wrote:

Can you name them?

i do sometimes wonder if you are a government shill Thinking

Now that's a phrase that needs a clear definition - I have no idea what you mean by that.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:07 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think David Icke is your dad.

Fruitloop.

The Express is calling, it wants its weatherman back.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:19 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Can you name them?

How about:

More than 30 'emergency' Covid-19 measures could become permanent in Scotland

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 16:54 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name them all.

Quote:
Many of the powers are minor changes such as allowing virtual meetings and electronic document handling.

Which is exactly what we should be doing in 2021 and beyond, fuck travelling for meetings and sending physical docs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:16 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, Paddy beat me to it.

I was going to ask how many of those so called 'Powers' actually impact people freedom and how many are clerical and administrative changes to improve the way they work.

I haven't read the whole thong as I'm on my mobile and evey 5 sentences seem to be separated by an ad, so fuck it.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:29 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

That's the Scottish government. They're removing unnecessary legislation and keeping the parts that may be useful in future crises. As a Scottish citizen, I'm comfortable with their overall approach - in fact sections of it bring us more in line with existing legislation in England and Wales. The stuff they're keeping allows them to react quickly - it doesn't mean they're going to be in use the whole time.

I assume you've never read the Civil Contingencies Act then? Better not Wink

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:30 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Name them all.

Quote:
Many of the powers are minor changes such as allowing virtual meetings and electronic document handling.

Which is exactly what we should be doing in 2021 and beyond, fuck travelling for meetings and sending physical docs.

It's been an absolute boon to me that's for sure. Thumbs Up

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:18 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
...it doesn't mean they're going to be in use the whole time.

That's what they always say Rolling Eyes The point is that Covid restrictions are in no way related to saving lives and everything to do with governments subjugating their plebs. The referral numbers for cancer are pretty dire now, fuck knows what the ONS is going to publish with regards to survival rates in a few years time Sad

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:18 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
GettinBetter wrote:
As the world becomes aware of this hoax, there are going to be some angry people out there. People are gonna want heads to roll, or more for killing their kin on purpose.

Why do you think ‘they’ are doing it?

Quote:
Many of the powers (which could become permanent in Scotland) are minor changes such as allowing virtual meetings and electronic document handling.

If this is Soros’, Gates’, Witty’s and The Rothschild’s dastardly plan I’m ok with it, if a little disappointed in modern day, real life villains.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:26 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Islander wrote:
...it doesn't mean they're going to be in use the whole time.

That's what they always say Rolling Eyes The point is that Covid restrictions are in no way related to saving lives and everything to do with governments subjugating their plebs. The referral numbers for cancer are pretty dire now, fuck knows what the ONS is going to publish with regards to survival rates in a few years time Sad

Read what the legislative changes are before you jump to conclusions. It won't affect you anyway as its Scottish legislation.

Oh and "that's what they always say"?? Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Read what the legislative changes are before you jump to conclusions. It won't affect you anyway as its Scottish legislation.

Of course, everything in Scotland happens in isolation, none of the extremism will leak out, promise!

The details are neither here nor there, the indisputable fact is there is more. "But, but! These laws are just!" There comes a point where one must question how many more laws must be imposed before the State just starkly says: "humans are made wrong."

Early release of prisoners? Mmm... that sort of thinking has done so well in America recently. And on the flip side longer remand?! No, I can't see how this could go wrong at all Neutral But it's the typical Far-Left tactic: a list of eminently reasonable things so the nonsense can get slipped in without anyone noticing.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:10 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do know that the UK government is dominated by torys which can't be considered left wing.

Coke heads, maybe.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:17 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You do know that the UK government is dominated by torys which can't be considered left wing.

Coke heads, maybe.

They're the furthest Left they've ever been in historical terms. I don't see them doing anything to undo the damage wrought by Blair & Brown and they've had over a decade (if you count the Coalition government.)

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:18 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Islander wrote:

Of course, everything in Scotland happens in isolation, none of the extremism will leak out, promise!

The details are neither here nor there, the indisputable fact is there is more. "But, but! These laws are just!" There comes a point where one must question how many more laws must be imposed before the State just starkly says: "humans are made wrong."

Early release of prisoners? Mmm... that sort of thinking has done so well in America recently. And on the flip side longer remand?! No, I can't see how this could go wrong at all Neutral But it's the typical Far-Left tactic: a list of eminently reasonable things so the nonsense can get slipped in without anyone noticing.

I've never seen Bozo and co adopt any of the Scottish Government's ideas or even be influenced by them - you might get lucky down there in Englandshire though, they could learn a thing or two from us. Razz

Also you already have most of the laws in place anyway.

Read the Civil Contingencies Act summary yet? Laughing

Tdibs
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 22:12 - 05 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bojo's boys are left wing now?

Laughing

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:00 - 07 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
to v or not to v wrote:
ex-England player Trevor Sinclair a conspiracy nutter?.

https://www.rt.com/sport/541352-sinclair-vaccine-footballer-collapses/

starts to question covid vax and athletes collapsing link and gets his live stream immediately cut.

And then just a week later:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/two-premier-league-games-suspended-due-to-medical-incidents-pcx3thn76

Follows another one in a Spurs game a few weeks prior.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-fan-collapse-tottenham-update-b961562.html

https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-59551991.amp

Quote:
Aston Villa fans delivered "life-saving" CPR to a man who collapsed after Sunday's game.

Keith Draper, Joe Tilley and Jamie Canning were leaving Villa Park in Birmingham when they noticed a man slumped over his steering wheel.

He did not have a pulse and while waiting for an ambulance to arrive, the men took turns to perform CPR.

Wonder what Big Trev is thinking Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:49 - 07 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tdibs wrote:
Bojo's boys are left wing now?

Laughing

Relatively speaking. Boris did marry an overt Communist after all Sad

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:50 - 12 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
arry wrote:

https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-59551991.amp

Quote:
Aston Villa fans delivered "life-saving" CPR to a man who collapsed after Sunday's game.

Keith Draper, Joe Tilley and Jamie Canning were leaving Villa Park in Birmingham when they noticed a man slumped over his steering wheel.

He did not have a pulse and while waiting for an ambulance to arrive, the men took turns to perform CPR.

Wonder what Big Trev is thinking Laughing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59625324

Quote:
Speaking to Sky Sports, he added: "First of all is life. Football doesn't matter.

"We saw some players who are feeling a bit, I don't know what was going on, but Victor was feeling his breathing.

"We saw already Eriksen, Aguero ... so it is sometimes a bit difficult to see your player acting like this. I hope he is completely fine."

Sweden centre-back Lindelof had to be replaced with 16 minutes left after he received treatment on the pitch for what appeared to be problems with his chest.

Looks like David De Gea is going to get cancelled Shocked

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:28 - 12 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what does cause heart attacks? Cocaine.

Premiership footballers obviously would never take cocaine though..

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:40 - 12 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what did for maradonna
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 106 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4