Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

And after a c*** beating his GF

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:51 - 08 Feb 2022    Post subject: And after a c*** beating his GF Reply with quote

We have another drop kicking his cat.

I dont think this is just football, its society.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17576996/kurt-zouma-cat-kick-slap-video/

Yes, the sun but every other media source as well..........

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:40 - 08 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having previously avoided watching the video, on your link it's not as violent (for a cat) as those screaming for retribution made me imagine.
Cats are made of rubber it might have been scared but would not have been harmed by that - not so much a kick as a strong push.
The mistake was somehow letting it get online.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:52 - 08 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurt zouma to head new advertising campaign

Have a break have a kick-kat

https://forumgallery.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/monthly_2017_06/large.593b0ba9a9790_getmecoat_zpszyfwuq1v(1).GIF.f7fe9fe891616c9434bfcb1866141f5d.GIF

Pete.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:02 - 09 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might not be harming it physically but he was terrorising that cat. If he gets nicked it'll serve him right, one for being an irresponsible owner and two for being stupid enough to allow it to get shared online.

132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:08 - 09 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realise cats received cultural enrichment too? Surely this is just multiculturalism and diversity, which our strength, and so we should appreciate the brutal animal abuse this guy gives out? Laughing

But seriously though it will be interesting to see which side the Guardian takes in this case of competing virtues! He is brown and therefore always in the right. But also animal rights activists. Which is more important? Thinking
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 00:28 - 09 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally unacceptable behaviour, he should be prosecuted.

However he wont be because the police never seem to take an interest and the RSPCA seem to like prosecuting people who are either too stupid to know better or who are incapable of looking after themselves, never mind their animals.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:37 - 09 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disappointing that the police won’t even have a word with him. If they need a reason they ought to know that animal abuse is a gateway to harming people.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 01:05 - 09 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Disappointing that the police won’t even have a word with him. If they need a reason they ought to know that animal abuse is a gateway to harming people.

And that it's a criminal offence which passes the public interest test.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:06 - 09 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total asshole. Would be glorious to give him the boot across the room.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:26 - 09 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's what he does with animals - and laughing at that - rape doesn't seem much of a step further. Not that footballers have a rep for such a thing.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:58 - 10 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The man is a dick, but lets have some perspective please. I watched the video, it wasn't pleasant but tiddles walked away unharmed. Yet it makes national news. What sort of sick society are we where someone can do something as relatively slight as this and the media goes mad, whilst far, far worse things happen in life and nobody gives a shit?

To make it worse, another news item last night was the continuing spat between the wives of two footballers. As a species we have reached our logical end and deserve extinction.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:53 - 10 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

It's neither.
He acted like a dick.The people complaining about it are acting like dicks too which is worse because their attitudes are used as an excuse to push policies which harm everyone.For example changes made to the law towards people defending themselves against police attack dogs or horses squashing protesters.

The best action from Zuma would be to rehome the cat and make a donation to a non political genuine charity,something like the PDSA, instead of these opportunists which exaggerate situations like this and come out with myths that jimbo's repeating while ignoring animal nuts that are sadists to other people.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 10 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
people defending themselves against police dogs

Yeah, we really need laws to protect those guys.
Rolling Eyes

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:14 - 10 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a cultural thing, cat's, women, old people anyone who you think you can get away doing it to. You are in the wrong for making an issue about it.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 02:54 - 11 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

It's neither.

Oh yes it is.

I'd go with section 9 of the animal wlefare act 2006.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 21:06 - 11 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not in the public interest

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Guys like these?

Quote:
Lawsuit: St. Louis County Police Dog Ripped Sleeping Homeless Woman's Face

Quote:
FRUITLAND PARK, Fla. – A lawyer for the family of a Fruitland Park girl who was bitten by a neighbor's police K-9 said she is showing signs of post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Bill Sublette, of Sublette Law Offices, said 7-year-old Julianne Goodridge has several bite and claw marks on her body.

People taking their bins out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIEEQj3CCA

Pregnant women on their doorsteps?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h1BizuCKAY

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:11 - 11 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Guys like these?

Quote:
Lawsuit: St. Louis County Police Dog Ripped Sleeping Homeless Woman's Face

Quote:
FRUITLAND PARK, Fla. – A lawyer for the family of a Fruitland Park girl who was bitten by a neighbor's police K-9 said she is showing signs of post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Bill Sublette, of Sublette Law Offices, said 7-year-old Julianne Goodridge has several bite and claw marks on her body.

People taking their bins out?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiIEEQj3CCA

Pregnant women on their doorsteps?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h1BizuCKAY

You are a class one twat. I'm sure you will find a good thing to say about this...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/husband-parades-decapitated-head-of-17-year-old-wife-in-front-of-crowd-in-iran-after-killing-her/ar-AATEJy1?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

No cats involved.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:13 - 11 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, well done, it took you 24 hours to find some dubious examples from the USA. I’m not even sure what your point was.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:16 - 11 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:

Guys like these?

I'm totally confused as to what point you're trying to make here.
What has a footballer beating up his pet cat in the UK got to do with a couple of renegade American police dogs?

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:18 - 24 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Yeah, well done, it took you 24 hours to find some dubious examples from the USA. I’m not even sure what your point was.

My point is that people can go to far in the opposite direction of zuma and become harmful and exploitable.
Police dogs are a good example to use because not only do some people not care about others being mauled by them, they are often quite happy for that yet react in outrage if someone defends themselves properly as if it was an innocent pet dog.

Your reply to that gave the impression that maulings are ok if it happens to a suspect.My links prove it's also an issue affecting ordinary members of the public as attack dogs are snap happy.

Polarbear wrote:

I'm not sure what your getting at but I assume it's something to do with stereotypes about arabs and dogs which shows you have completely missed the point.

I could use this recent example from Canada instead to highlight that plenty of horsey people would be more concerned about the horses being upset than old ladies being knocked over and injured.

Now am I still a twat or is there a little cognitive dissonance on your side.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:29 - 24 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:

Now am I still a twat or is there a little cognitive dissonance on your side.

Nope, you're still a twat.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:36 - 05 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

CLM
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 52 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1