Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Canada - The Brexit Effect?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:48 - 12 Feb 2022    Post subject: Canada - The Brexit Effect? Reply with quote

"Call the tow trucks! Get all these big rigs shifted"

Tow trucks turn up... and join the protest Laughing

As my wife succinctly put it: "you couldn't make this shit up!" I'm wondering if this is all our fault - The Brexit Effect - the discovery that no, we're not gonna fecking take it any more is gradually spreading across the Western World.

First Brexit then Trump gets elected. Boris has a party and the fascist* government of Canada looks set to topple. It's like the Butterfly Effect 'cept every time something daft but charming happens in this country a little more freedom escapes into the world Smile

*In the sense that the State is conspiring with corporations to subjugate the masses.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:02 - 12 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the "silent majority" are refusing to be silent again. Ungrateful little serfs!
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:53 - 12 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Oh no! The masses are revolting!”
“I know, I can smell them from here”

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:48 - 12 Feb 2022    Post subject: Re: Canada - The Brexit Effect? Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
"Call the tow trucks! Get all these big rigs shifted"

Ummm, that's not actually possible what with how long it would take to attach the rigs that need removing to the big wreckers even if the drivers were cooperative which they're not. Laughing

It's got nothing to do with Brexit, it's just some anti vaxxer turd Donk shit poo Dirty Bertie unclean bum.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:02 - 12 Feb 2022    Post subject: Re: Canada - The Brexit Effect? Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
it's just some anti vaxxer turd Donk shit poo Dirty Bertie unclean bum.

Is that an actual quote from Trudeau? Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:28 - 12 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's completely original all my own work. Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:31 - 12 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
It's completely original all my own work. Razz

Would you like to be Canadian prime minister? Smile

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:36 - 12 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.

I'd rather say sorry to Adam the ungrown man Aarons for calling him a scamming piece of shit.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:44 - 12 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justine Trudeau is the personification of being a cuck.

I do however agree with one line of his "it's time to go home now", a line we could definitely make use of here in the UK Wink

* A cuck is a man who invites other men to bang his wife while he watches specifically to remind him that he is a beta male (as opposed to an alpha male).

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:00 - 13 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A case of "I believe it when I see it" but a nice message nonetheless:

Steve Barclay: PM's new chief of staff pledges smaller state

Maybe Trudeau could follow this lead? At the rate they're going in Canada they'll mandate whether you should put on the left sock or right sock first Laughing

ste wrote:
Ummm, that's not actually possible what with how long it would take to attach the rigs that need removing to the big wreckers even if the drivers were cooperative which they're not.

Spoilsport Sad Some of the more... metropolitan types suggested syphoning their tanks, slashing the tyres and then arresting the drivers. Sounds a lot like the Underpant Gnome list for success Smile

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:04 - 17 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting a bit out of hand in the Canadian parliament:

https://youtu.be/pmQghqnni4k

"Canadians want their freedom back!" This is beyond irony Sad

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:29 - 17 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's very difficult to understand how Trudeau can get away with it for so long. Someone must be backing him. But he is on video openly saying he admires the dictatorship of China. He specifically said it's the dictatorship aspect he admires. "They can get things done." Too many people have become complacent about what we have here in western democracies. Do they really want to see what it's like when you throw that away? Pure insanity. Trudeau is a psychopath, quite literally.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:03 - 17 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Someone must be backing him.

Most of his cabinet are boy scouts in Klaus Schwab's little army.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:44 - 17 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
Someone must be backing him.

Most of his cabinet are boy scouts in Klaus Schwab's little army.

A robust democracy ought to have checks and balances even against government. But this is what the danger is if you allow your major institutions to be corrupted. They should provide many of those checks and balances outside of government. We have perhaps not taken them seriously enough.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:11 - 18 Feb 2022    Post subject: Re: Canada - The Brexit Effect? Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

As my wife succinctly put it: "you couldn't make this shit up!" I'm wondering if this is all our fault - The Brexit Effect - the discovery that no, we're not gonna fecking take it any more is gradually spreading across the Western World.

First Brexit then Trump gets elected. Boris has a party and the fascist* government of Canada looks set to topple. It's like the Butterfly Effect 'cept every time something daft but charming happens in this country a little more freedom escapes into the world Smile

*In the sense that the State is conspiring with corporations to subjugate the masses.

I agree with you. Its the Brexit effect. FYI all the fascist support it. In the sense literally facsists.

Literally there are no fascists that are against Brexit or what happens in Canada with so called "Freedom convoy". I remember 2019 UK fascists fighting the police and chanting "we love Boris". Prove me wrong show me news with UK facsists with swastikas against Brexit? I have plenty of goose stepping morons that support Brexit.

The same in Canada as the news have reported it:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/swastikas-other-hate-symbols-displayed-at-canadian-protest-against-covid-mandates/

https://preview.redd.it/xmkl9f2wioe81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=491e53f6a05b61bc792ec9b763c8cf15eeb2fb4c

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:30 - 18 Feb 2022    Post subject: Re: Canada - The Brexit Effect? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

I agree with you. Its the Brexit effect. FYI all the fascist support it. In the sense literally facsists.

Literally there are no fascists that are against Brexit or what happens in Canada with so called "Freedom convoy". I remember 2019 UK fascists fighting the police and chanting "we love Boris". Prove me wrong show me news with UK facsists with swastikas against Brexit? I have plenty of goose stepping morons that support Brexit.

The same in Canada as the news have reported it:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/swastikas-other-hate-symbols-displayed-at-canadian-protest-against-covid-mandates/

https://preview.redd.it/xmkl9f2wioe81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=491e53f6a05b61bc792ec9b763c8cf15eeb2fb4c

So if a Tory goes to a Labour rally and waves a swatika then all Labour activists are Nazis.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:48 - 18 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

GWS Val Smile

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:00 - 18 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it me or is there a faint glow about those flag bearers Thinking

Could someone explain to me how asking (politely, these are Canadians after all) for freedom is "fascist" but suspending democracy, effectively declaring martial law and freezing everyone's bank accounts is not Thinking

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:52 - 18 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny thing about that picture is how isolated that little group seems to be. No one else in sight, apart from maybe an elderly couple sitting there feeding the birds, looks like an empty park. Possibly not even in Canada Laughing Obvious fake is obvious fake.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:12 - 19 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has to come a point where a regime's actions are just so far from cultural norms and even common decency that it delegitimises them and they can be removed. I am puzzled as to how the Ottawa police still follow Trudeau's directions. I wonder even if special cadres have been drafted in and it is not the normal law enforcement personnel acting in the way that we see (if we're not just accepting the nonsense MSM feeds us), since the Ottawa chief of police has resigned in disgust at what he was being asked to do.
What has happened to Canada?!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:22 - 19 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
What has happened to Canada?!

I was wondering that.
Edit: in Canada.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:10 - 20 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

And of course all of the police in the photos dragging away protestors are masked up to hide their identities. Surprised they didn't black-bag all the truckers.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 58 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1