Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

So is Andy off the hook?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:47 - 15 Feb 2022    Post subject: So is Andy off the hook? Reply with quote

Prince Andrew settles US civil sex assault case with Virginia Giuffre

Michael Jackson did the same, resulting in some people saying he was guilty and some saying he was just stopping something that was detremental to his life that could rumble on and on. In the end it made jack difference to his life.

If what the girl wanted was to be proved to be trafficked, surely an out of court agreement for a nice lump sum of money is NOT the way to go as people will just regard her as getting what she can.$

Or maybe she got threatend with a nasty car accident in an underpass of her choosing if she took it any further. Whistle

It's a much better result for Andrew than it has been for the other two!

Last edited by Polarbear on 20:50 - 15 Feb 2022; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:49 - 15 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy choice for Andy with such a high profile case.

He has so little to gain by going to court and a lot more to lose because it is all so public, guilty or not, it doesn't matter any more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:23 - 15 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it just confirms his guilt to be honest. Though if he'd have gone to court, I think he'd have been found guilty anyway so its probably a good outcome for him.

Jacko must have had some spectacularly bad advice to think that paying that kid off was a good idea. Again all it did was make him look guilty and line up the potential for any other chancer to try and get a pay day.

Assuming he wasn't guilty he should have used his wealth to destroy that kid and his family to make an example of them.

Personally i think Jacko was a nonce though.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:45 - 15 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's he meant to've done anyway? shagged a seventeen year old, was it?

they had one woman on radio 4 the other month going on about how he'd done this that and the other to/with her - interviewer said towards the end of the piece so how old were you and the she said 25. Laughing wtf

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:33 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macron's wife was getting banged by Macron when he was 15. She was his school teacher.

"Me too" doesn't care when women do it though Laughing

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:53 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shagged a 17 year old in America with makes her underage, also she was allegedly trafficed for sex by Jeffrey Epstein and Gislaine Maxwell

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:49 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
Shagged a 17 year old in America with makes her underage

Not in New York, where the alledged incident happened.

Different states have different age of consent.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:31 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it interesting that a whacking great pile of cash seems to have salved her hurty feelings quite well.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:01 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The difference between Jackson and Andrew is that lots of people loved Jackson and his music whereas Andrew has no redeemable attributes whatsoever.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:51 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
The difference between Jackson and Andrew is that lots of people loved Jackson and his music whereas Andrew has no redeemable attributes whatsoever.

He might be able to moonwalk, a very redeeming attribute obviousy if people are willing to forgive peodophilia over it.

And no, I can't stand Jackson.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:29 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was no way it was ever going to court, this was the only sensible solution to avoid exposing himself (snigger) to public and media scrutiny for a position (chortle) he could not defend.

From the disastrous Newsnight interview and the dubious tactics used by his lawyers - victim-blaming, gold-digger accusations and so on - he has dug himself deeper and deeper into a hole of his own making (guffaw).

However, I don't feel comfortable with the growing realisation that it is the nation that's bought him off. We fund the royal gravytrain, sorry, institution and this hush money can only have come from all of us. Don't tell me it was from the Queen's private income. There's nothing private about her!

Yet, still, Meghan who once made the mistake of opening her own car door, is the biggest villain Rolling Eyes

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:45 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the US what's the stats, isn't it like 90% plus settle out of court before ever getting to it?

It was never going to get that far.

But hasn't he been listed as a witness in the case against Ghislaine?

He may be off his own hook but I don't think he's out of the woods and I doubt he will ever clear the stain from his name.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:46 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:

Yet, still, Meghan who once made the mistake of opening her own car door, is the biggest villain Rolling Eyes

Confusing. Can you clarify?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:31 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops!

She didn't open it, she closed it. My bad, but what an absolute beatch. Non?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45650969

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:43 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
Oops!

She didn't open it, she closed it. My bad, but what an absolute beatch. Non?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45650969

I completely don't get it. Was she somehow tied up in the sordid Prince Andrew business?
And what on earth are the BBC doing 'reporting' on silly internet squabbles between children for?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:41 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
duhawkz wrote:
Shagged a 17 year old in America with makes her underage

Not in New York, where the alledged incident happened.

Different states have different age of consent.

Here in the UK the age of consent is 16. The thought of shagging girls who are still going to fucking school makes me sick. Just because it's legal doesn't make it right in my opinion.

EDIT: Should clarify I am not disputing what you said, just adding that I think there is a moral and ethical consideration alongside the legal one.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:14 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

I completely don't get it.

Poor old Me-again has had a kicking from the press lately after publicly stating no desire to return to UK as basically
we're all just racist scum etc. You know, the people who showed up in their 1000's at her wedding to Prince Cuck
before she whisked him away to the states. Some people Rolling Eyes believe she has been unfairly treated. Personally
I couldn't give a rats chuffbox who she is, where she is and what she's done, but it's featuring in the press of late.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:37 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Poor old Me-again

Lol, good one Laughing

Quote:
I couldn't give a rats chuff box...where she is as long as the Yanks keep her

FTFY.
But I still don't get how Queen Woketard ties into the Prince Andrew thing Confused

virus
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:47 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.redd.it/pcl68l9te7i81.jpg
owned: 85 rat CG (sold), 91 GS500e (stolen), 84 gsx400f (scrapped), 81 z250 (siezed, siezed, scrapped), 83 cb250rs (sold), 84 gpz750r ratfighter (killed) 84gpz400 (sold), '80 cb650 ratfighter (wrote off) 95gsx6/12f ratfighter (killed) 91 xj900 (sold)
stinkwheel Well I just had my hands up a pigs fanny. Which makes your concerns pale into insignificance.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:44 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's predatory, sociopathic behaviour. You have to view humans as resources to manipulate and exploit, to do that to a kid of school age. Yes, he's completely off the hook and the matter is now buried.

Most of the time, people who do this sort of stuff are much cleverer than him, and less wealthy. Sex tourists are usually common people, and very good at making themselves liked, and they can have millions of followers, e.g. on Youtube. They use their interpersonal skills and get away with it. Kids of school age need protection, they get confused and infatuated with their teachers sometimes, but it would never cross the mind of normal schoolteachers to take advantage of them. Epstein and Maxwell were sex traffickers who sought out vulnerable women and young girls for profit and blackmail purposes.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:36 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

He might be off the hook in the sense that there can be no further legal action.

But he's always going to be known as a grubby nonce who hung about with peados and paid off a child he allegedly had sex with.

He'll never be able to have a public role again and I doubt people will be cuing up to work with him in future.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:41 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:
It's predatory, sociopathic behaviour. You have to view humans as resources to manipulate and exploit, to do that to a kid of school age. Yes, he's completely off the hook and the matter is now buried.

Most of the time, people who do this sort of stuff are much cleverer than him, and less wealthy. Sex tourists are usually common people, and very good at making themselves liked, and they can have millions of followers, e.g. on Youtube. They use their interpersonal skills and get away with it. Kids of school age need protection, they get confused and infatuated with their teachers sometimes, but it would never cross the mind of normal schoolteachers to take advantage of them. Epstein and Maxwell were sex traffickers who sought out vulnerable women and young girls for profit and blackmail purposes.

Playing devils advocate here.

I presume you mean school kids over 16? Obviously under that is illegal, end of.

So over that, do they need protecting? If so, then surely the age of consent should be changed. If they don't, then why should the age of either party matter anymore than the colour or ethnicity in our inclusive society?

Note I am purely talking concensual sex.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:55 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, he may be off the hook on this one, but he won't be getting my babysitting work any longer....

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:55 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Playing devils advocate here.

I presume you mean school kids over 16? Obviously under that is illegal, end of.

So over that, do they need protecting? If so, then surely the age of consent should be changed. If they don't, then why should the age of either party matter anymore than the colour or ethnicity in our inclusive society?

Note I am purely talking concensual sex.

It should be changed. The law should be that anyone over the age of 18 cannot have sex with anyone under the age of 18. This removes the "position of trust" part with a universal rule on a sliding scale where the two parties are in a relationship:

16 sleep with no older than 18,
17 no older than 19,
18 can be anyone.

When I was in highschool there was a large percentage of girls in my year who had much older boyfriends. There were plenty guys in their mid 20's coming to pick up their 16 year old (or younger) girlfriends in their cars, etc. At the time I didn't think anything of it, but now I am older I know it's absolute predatory nonce behaviour.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:59 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're emotionally immature and kind of stupid while they're still in school. They get stupid ideas. They are still kids, mentally. Legally, they aren't capable of consenting to sex with people who are in a position of care over them, even if they're over 16. That's why a 6th former can't consent to sex with their teacher.

I could say it just doesn't seem right, but it's not a moral question as such. There is potential to cause harm to someone who's immature when the age gap is that wide. Andy didn't care about that - he saw her just like Savile might have seen a kid in Broadmoor. The human mind is a fickle thing. Sometimes, someone might consent to a powerful man one day, then awaken to the fact that they were abused, years later, when understanding and the cost of what happened to them finally dawns. There is an onus of responsibility to prevent future harm.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 40 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3