Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Nazis! Nazis everywhere!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:28 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Nazis! Nazis everywhere! Reply with quote

Just listen to these two evil monsters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8tzXazvyHQ
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:53 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frustrating isn't it.

Last week the BBC said that there were 'racist attacks' at the protests. This week apparently 13 people arrested for bringing a cache of guns and ammunition to the protest.... no names, part of a criminal organisation not named, I mean - you couldn't make it up..... or COULD YOU??!

I watched some CNN footage of a NZ protest where the presenter was essentially calling it a far right, white supremacist protest, just as the camera panned around and showed a bunch of Maori guys performing The Haka Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:15 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedom is also a far right extremist concept now too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:36 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
....showed a bunch of Maori guys performing The Haka Laughing

Fucking white supremacists..... Oh, hang on....

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:21 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Frustrating isn't it.

Last week the BBC said that there were 'racist attacks' at the protests. This week apparently 13 people arrested for bringing a cache of guns and ammunition to the protest.... no names, part of a criminal organisation not named, I mean - you couldn't make it up..... or COULD YOU??!

I watched some CNN footage of a NZ protest where the presenter was essentially calling it a far right, white supremacist protest, just as the camera panned around and showed a bunch of Maori guys performing The Haka Laughing

Why anyone still watches these channels is totally beyond me. You'd have to be thick or totally blind to think you were getting anything factual worth a mention from them. Pure agenda-driven BS.

It seems there is now a convoy planned in the US starting from California (Feb 23rd?) and heading to Washington, demanding the same thing - an end to Covid tyranny. We can already guess what these truly fake news channels will be saying about them.

This anti-tyranny movement is virtually worldwide now. It will be interesting to see where it all leads, and how those who support the tyranny will continue to try to excuse it all. Such unprecedented times as far as western-oriented nations are concerned.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:23 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
Freedom is also a far right extremist concept now too.

I think that has actually been claimed by someone or other just recently, hasn't it? I would guess by one of those drooling loonies on CNN?

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 16:18 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

This week apparently 13 people arrested for bringing a cache of guns and ammunition to the protest.... no names, part of a criminal organisation not named, I mean - you couldn't make it up..... or COULD YOU??!

Everything shown was legal to own in Canada and l have heard from reliable sources that it was all taken from one of the supporters homes not from the protest hence why there is no footage of the RCMP taking them at the protest.

The same RCMP that went onto private property and damaged privately owned excavators that had nothing to do with the protest. Which was no surprise with their past behavior of murder/terrorist bombings/theft.
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650 Present:G650XC,C12,KZ750,1190ADV

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:34 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

tatters wrote:

The same RCMP that went onto private property and damaged privately owned excavators that had nothing to do with the protest. Which was no surprise with their past behavior of murder/terrorist bombings/theft.

What, by the RCMP?! Sounds like Putin tactics!
Are reports of the Ottawa chief of police's resignation, among others, true? Because of Trudeau's unreasonable 'position'? From what I'm hearing, large numbers of first responders including police aren't on board with The Supreme Woketard? Is anybody?

I also keep hearing that TSW'tard is going to fall, but by what mechanism (apart from lynching if he carries on the way he is)?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:56 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
arry wrote:
....showed a bunch of Maori guys performing The Haka Laughing

Fucking white supremacists..... Oh, hang on....

I think you'll find Maoris are People of Colour only up to the point they start holding problematic views and then they're fully paid-up members of the White Patriarchy Wink

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:29 - 16 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brSUujiz9nk

Right in the feels Wub

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:11 - 17 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brSUujiz9nk

Right in the feels Wub

Not gonna lie I really, really like the Ford brothers. I want more politicians like them.

I remember when big Rob Ford was Mayor of Toronto and got caught doing all sorts of drugs and he just straight up admitted he does loads of drugs, then when he was getting grilled he said he didn't see it as an issue because he's been doing it for decades and doing a good enough job to have been elected Councillor three times in a row then Mayor three times in a row.

I really respect that brutal honesty, I wish more politicians would just have the balls to say things straight and not take their constituents for absolute mugs.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:21 - 17 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
arry wrote:
Frustrating isn't it.

Why anyone still watches these channels is totally beyond me. You'd have to be thick or totally blind to think you were getting anything factual worth a mention from them. Pure agenda-driven BS.

It seems there is now a convoy planned in the US starting from California (Feb 23rd?) and heading to Washington, demanding the same thing - an end to Covid tyranny. We can already guess what these truly fake news channels will be saying about them.

This anti-tyranny movement is virtually worldwide now. It will be interesting to see where it all leads, and how those who support the tyranny will continue to try to excuse it all. Such unprecedented times as far as western-oriented nations are concerned.

Don't talk pish.

I think the BBC getting an esskloosif intervoo with Richie Rich Bastirt Strokabitch Novax was a great use of taxpayers dosh.

And what about the great football coverage.

(Whilst we are forced to practically ignore the real issues harming folk in the world.)

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:54 - 17 Feb 2022    Post subject: Re: Nazis! Nazis everywhere! Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Nazis! Nazis everywhere

And now for something completely different: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTSlXBqSXtM

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:04 - 18 Feb 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMpLDUHzSjg

Gelato shop owner taking all sorts of flak over donation to truckers.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 61 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1