Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:14 - 14 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:
Diggs wrote:
At a lofty 5'8" I'm fecked then...

Anybody over 5'10" who feels the need to belittle those of more 'compact' stature needs their ego massaging because they can't stand the thought of people comparing their life failures to those whom they consider physically inferior. Laughing Laughing Laughing

If I am 100% honest at 6ft 5in I would rather take 7 inches off my height and put it on me cock instead Laughing

I did. That's why I'm only 5'8" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:15 - 14 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:
Any bloke under 5ft 10 has an ego that needs permanently massaging , always out to prove something because of their missing inches

At a lofty 5'8" I'm fecked then...

Anybody over 5'10" who feels the need to belittle those of more 'compact' stature needs their ego massaging because they can't stand the thought of people comparing their life failures to those whom they consider physically inferior. Laughing Laughing Laughing

If the shoes fits, lace that motherfucker up , no need to cry
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:45 - 14 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
no need to cry

No booing here Very Happy

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:49 - 14 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I am 100% honest at 6ft 5in I would rather take 7 inches off my height and put it on me cock instead Laughing

But are you sure your missus would be happy with an 8-incher though?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:51 - 14 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you call a Yorkshireman with a small cock?

Tintin

I'll get my coat

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:13 - 14 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:

But are you sure your missus would be happy with an 8-incher though?

Embarassed

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:40 - 22 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had an "ego experience" today, was heading south on the A730 towards the main cross with the B768 (Main Street, Rutherglen).

I filtered up past some cars in the queue at the lights where it crosses off to Southcroft Road and Glasgow Road, went ahead of a guy in his black BMW 3 series and he took exception to this and started beeping his horn at me. I just looked round, saw him gesturing and flailing his hands and then turned back round again. Moved off on the green light and made my way up, he swerved from the right lane across to the left to undertake a slow moving van then back out into the right to blast past me (I am in the left lane) and he beeps at me as he guns it and goes through the red light at the next cross (Potters Way).

I wait at the red light and then set off again. He's in the queue of traffic at the next red light and I start filtering up between the two lanes to go to the front and he angles his car so that I can't go past and flips me off out his window. I am about to enter into some return road rage but the lights change green just as it happens and traffic starts moving again and we both turn left into Rutherglen Main Street.

There is a red light almost immediately into the Main Street and I move out to filter to the front, he angles his car to the right to block me, so I simply just use the wide merge-in-turn area to go part him on the left then go back across to the right in front of a van who waved me on, the guy in the 3 series basically leaned on his horn the entire time and I just went to the front then lost him as I filtered to the front of the next two traffic lights.

Now, I am not a saint and I am absolutely partial to some road rage myself but today I was in a good mood, enjoying the sun and going a little lunch time cruise around Rutherglen and Toryglen. I just don't get what the guys problem was other than he was upset I was getting ahead in the queue? I don't get why he was dangerously positioning his car just to stop me, why risk an accident over a motorcyclist doing something that's allowed anyway? I don't understand the mentality of it. Instead of being raging you can't filter your car, why not join bikers and get a bike?

Good guy points go to the van driver who knew what was going on and waved me up in front of him.

BanditsHigh
Worse than a woman

PostPosted: 21:05 - 22 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ Most likely he was pissed at having to go through Rutherglen and Toryglen ... I would be Wink

Fellow Glaswegian Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:07 - 23 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

BanditsHigh wrote:
^^^ Most likely he was pissed at having to go through Rutherglen and Toryglen ... I would be Wink

Fellow Glaswegian Thumbs Up

Rutherglen is a toilet but driving through is alright except the extreme traffic light density near the Main Street. Toryglen is a toilet too but ok to ride through if you watch for the speed cameras and then the traffics down the Mount Florida side. I like doing a circuit round that way and then back over and down again from Burnside with a quick hoon up the dual carriage way that heads to East Kilbride. Today was really warm and nice out I just wanted to ride for an hour and skip food Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:25 - 23 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find out where he parks then stick a Russian flag sticker on his bumper.

bigdom86
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 12:50 - 24 Mar 2022    Post subject: re Reply with quote

had a bit of a Ronnie Pickering moment a few weeks back, went something like this.

long straight road, no junctions, 30mph limit, Q7 type of car driving slowly so I go for the overtake, car speeds up to match me, as i commute in London I am always wary of undercover cars so I back off, car slows down to match me...

I gesture him to open window, ask him what his problem is, reply from him "are you crazy?", i reply "what you mean", his reply" dont worry got you on camera mate", i reply "good for you" then he nods me on and I overtake.

he then goes on to overtake me at 50+, not that I really care.

he pulls up at red so i pull up beside him asking what his issue is, again he says dont worry got you on camera mate then goes on to ask if i know who he is, to which i reply no why dont you show me then, he then replies again nah dont worry about it mate got you on camera to which i reply good for you i got you on camera and i go on my way.

car had dogs in the back and a weird yellow flashing light which went on and off so assuming some sort of private security firm.

didnt hear anything since Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:47 - 24 Mar 2022    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

bigdom86 wrote:
had a bit of a Ronnie Pickering moment a few weeks back, went something like this.

long straight road, no junctions, 30mph limit, Q7 type of car driving slowly so I go for the overtake, car speeds up to match me, as i commute in London I am always wary of undercover cars so I back off, car slows down to match me...

I gesture him to open window, ask him what his problem is, reply from him "are you crazy?", i reply "what you mean", his reply" dont worry got you on camera mate", i reply "good for you" then he nods me on and I overtake.

he then goes on to overtake me at 50+, not that I really care.

he pulls up at red so i pull up beside him asking what his issue is, again he says dont worry got you on camera mate then goes on to ask if i know who he is, to which i reply no why dont you show me then, he then replies again nah dont worry about it mate got you on camera to which i reply good for you i got you on camera and i go on my way.

car had dogs in the back and a weird yellow flashing light which went on and off so assuming some sort of private security firm.

didnt hear anything since Laughing

Russian oligarch?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:51 - 24 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the City there's almost no manoeuvre anyone would bat an eyelid at, a bonus I suppose from the Deliveroo culture. In the countryside ppl even pull over a bit to aid in filtering/overtaking. Suburbia is where the weird happens: AMGs and Bugattis trying to race me at lights.

If I'm doing 60 up the A3 and someone wants to do 80? I'll pull over to the middle lane "have at it, your funeral." You can't be responsible for other ppl's ignorance.

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:57 - 24 Mar 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
In the City there's almost no manoeuvre anyone would bat an eyelid at, a bonus I suppose from the Deliveroo culture. In the countryside ppl even pull over a bit to aid in filtering/overtaking. Suburbia is where the weird happens: AMGs and Bugattis trying to race me at lights.

If I'm doing 60 up the A3 and someone wants to do 80? I'll pull over to the middle lane "have at it, your funeral." You can't be responsible for other ppl's ignorance.

From my experience in Glasgow I might get the occasional person who is upset at me filtering but it's maybe once every couple of weeks. Out in the towns like Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Airdrie, Hamilton, etc filtering will get you beeped at daily. Probably because it's not as common outside cities. Conversely, on motorways when filtering through traffic people move aside to let me through and it's actually pretty easy. I've never actually had any real bother filtering on the motorway except a couple odd times where someone took exception and tried to close me out. It's not happened in a while but if someone does it in future they will lose their wing mirror.

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:18 - 25 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I'd resurrect this thread after an experience this weekend.

I'm riding along an NSL single-carriageway road and come up behind a block of 10-12 vehicles all travelling a bit slower than I wanted to and decided to overtake. I picked off the first, an Audi, just before arriving at a long stretch of double-white lines... a perfectly clean, Highway Code-compliant overtake; nobody flashed any brake lights, all good. Settled down to wait for the double whites to end when suddenly, AudiBoy appears without warning on my right shoulder, gunning it down the offside lane. Another car appears, heading directly at him and amidst much flashing of lights and sounding of horns he manages to force his way back in to the traffic on our side of the road in the nick of time, one car ahead of me. Fucksake. Clearly all just because he didn't like being overtaken.

I then realise rather irritatedly that I am going to be stuck in this traffic indefinitely, as no way on Earth am I going to risk my neck overtaking this twat again. I needn't have worried though, as fuck me, two minutes later AudiBoy pulls exactly the same manouevre twice more, and vanished into the sunset. Unbelievable.

I'm not one for all that self-righteous uploading of dashcam footage for police perusal, but if I'd had a helmet cam I'd certainly have taken great delight in doing just that on Saturday.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:33 - 25 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freddyfruitbat wrote:
Thought I'd resurrect this thread after an experience this weekend.

I'm riding along an NSL single-carriageway road and come up behind a block of 10-12 vehicles all travelling a bit slower than I wanted to and decided to overtake. I picked off the first, an Audi, just before arriving at a long stretch of double-white lines... a perfectly clean, Highway Code-compliant overtake; nobody flashed any brake lights, all good. Settled down to wait for the double whites to end when suddenly, AudiBoy appears without warning on my right shoulder, gunning it down the offside lane. Another car appears, heading directly at him and amidst much flashing of lights and sounding of horns he manages to force his way back in to the traffic on our side of the road in the nick of time, one car ahead of me. Fucksake. Clearly all just because he didn't like being overtaken.

I then realise rather irritatedly that I am going to be stuck in this traffic indefinitely, as no way on Earth am I going to risk my neck overtaking this twat again. I needn't have worried though, as fuck me, two minutes later AudiBoy pulls exactly the same manouevre twice more, and vanished into the sunset. Unbelievable.

I'm not one for all that self-righteous uploading of dashcam footage for police perusal, but if I'd had a helmet cam I'd certainly have taken great delight in doing just that on Saturday.

Sounds like the kind of twat who on duel carriageway will sit right up your arse at NSL when they could just overtake and piss off or at least let you leave a decent gap behind them. Always an Audi isnt it.

ThunderGuts
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:36 - 26 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of an extremely frustrating "exchange" on the A9 between Aviemore and Perth last month (in the car). For those who don't know it, it's average speed cameras all the way along it these days and the road varies between 60mph single carriageway and 70mph dual sections. I set the cruise at sat-nav 60 and fairly soon crept up on another vehicle doing 57. Yeah, it's only 3mph, but he is going slower. So the next dual section, I move to overtake (not especially briskly, it's 8am and the roads are empty) but as I build up to 70mph he speed matches me exactly. I stop accelerating at 73mph, just assumed he had got the message and I tucked back in again. Dual section ends and he drops back to 57mph. Rolling Eyes Next dual section I accelerate briskly to 73mph, and he does the same. I gave up after this and set my cruise to 57 - I had a long journey ahead of me and already had a whinging toddler in the car so decided to just accept it, but it was frustrating. He clearly could see I wanted to go more quickly on the single carriageway bits, clearly he wanted to just mess about to keep himself entertained.

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:00 - 26 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
Any bloke under 5ft 10 has an ego that needs permanently massaging , always out to prove something because of their missing inches

Laughing I'm only 5ft 7 with a small penis. Have five bikes to compensate for that.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:40 - 26 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

5'4 here but I have a huge cock so my ego doesn't need massaging.

Andy_Pagin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:25 - 26 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true mate. God I love filtering, especially on the motorway when its' all backed up for miles into the city centre and you just cruise through it all. Brilliant. Cool

My personal best was about five miles of stationary traffic on the M25, followed by a nice chat with a Polish biker at the front while we waited for a burning car to be extinguished.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Andy_Pagin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:31 - 26 Apr 2022    Post subject: Re: What is with 'ego'??? Reply with quote

SpiritMr89 wrote:

lad in a chavved up car

They do make me laugh, especially the ones with an exhaust that sounds like a JCB digger with fucked up fuelling.
Being a grown-up I can't be arsed playing with them.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 26 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the ones who tailgate you all the way on NSL and then as you enter the next 30 @30 they scream past at twice that as if they've somehow won.

There's a wilful disregard for urban limits of late and its bikes as much as cars.

The polo gti I followed home tonight had one of those crackle maps on it. Sputtering and popping something terrible. Another new fashion fad I just don't understand.

Anyway. Its been lovely just being out on the bike to and from work - something those folk stuck in cars, always in a rush will just never understand.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:19 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

bigdom86 wrote:
then goes on to ask if i know who he is

Laughing
Translates to:
Outside of his endz where all the little rudeboys are scared of him, nobody the fuck cares who he is.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:38 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the ones who tailgate you all the way on NSL and then as you enter the next 30 @30 they scream past at twice that as if they've somehow won.

There's a wilful disregard for urban limits of late and its bikes as much as cars.

The polo gti I followed home tonight had one of those crackle maps on it. Sputtering and popping something terrible. Another new fashion fad I just don't understand.

Anyway. Its been lovely just being out on the bike to and from work - something those folk stuck in cars, always in a rush will just never understand.

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:28 - 28 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

UncleBFester wrote:
The polo gti I followed home tonight had one of those crackle maps on it. Sputtering and popping something terrible. Another new fashion fad I just

Other day a lad in his pop and bang remapped Audi A3 took me on trying to undertake me on the A8. Didn’t look too happy when he was humbled by a fat guy on a 13 year old bike.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 1 day ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3