Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Cultural Pushback

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:08 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Cultural Pushback Reply with quote

There seems to be a trend of "sensible" things happening...

New law raises minimum marriage age to 18 in England and Wales

More for the benefit of errr... certain minorities it seems Thinking

Boris says Trans-Women shouldn't compete against real women, Priti Patel aiming to send war refugees chancers to Rwanda (done the trick, numbers of sea-peoples invading have dropped) are we seeing a change in the political winds?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:51 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Re: Cultural Pushback Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
numbers of sea-peoples invading have dropped) are we seeing a change in the political winds?

Don't know about political winds, but I did hear that the reason no boat people came this weekend is because there has been a nasty north-easterly blowing through the Channel. We'll see soon enough.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:05 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Re: Cultural Pushback Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
numbers of sea-peoples invading have dropped) are we seeing a change in the political winds?

Don't know about political winds, but I did hear that the reason no boat people came this weekend is because there has been a nasty north-easterly blowing through the Channel. We'll see soon enough.

Is that wot Politishans mean by 'A Sea Change'?

We maybe need a charity set up to provide decent 100bhp outboards for those Costco/Argos dinghies.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:41 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Re: Cultural Pushback Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Never made a difference till now. A friend's 10 year old was out doing a sailing competition at the weekend. I'd have thought they'd cancel it if the weather was that bad.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:44 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Re: Cultural Pushback Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Never made a difference till now. A friend's 10 year old was out doing a sailing competition at the weekend. I'd have thought they'd cancel it if the weather was that bad.

Can you see the flaw in your reasoning?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:30 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Re: Cultural Pushback Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

It's a very wide one. Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:32 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Re: Cultural Pushback Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

Migrants boats don't have sails?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:58 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chancers go out in all weathers but slightest hiccup and it's "you can't send the kids out in that storm*"

*6ft swell, fecking lightweights.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:42 - 29 May 2022    Post subject: Re: Cultural Pushback Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Priti Patel aiming to send war refugees chancers to Rwanda (done the trick, numbers of sea-peoples invading have dropped) are we seeing a change in the political winds?

Obviously you need to go to Specsavers. The small drop in April was because of the weather.

Only one week after your post 30 boats with 700 refugees have come the UK.

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/migrants-detected-crossing-the-english-channel-in-small-boats-weekly-data/weekly-number-of-migrants-detected-in-small-boats-2-may-to-8-may-2022
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:59 - 30 May 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well things did seem to be going the right way when I made the post. It's one thing to put out a message but when ppl figure out it's just bluster and nothing tangible will change they're back to their old ways Sad

Still, everyone's so keen to destroy the UK we must be doing something right Thinking

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:46 - 30 May 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boris does these token policies to look good, all the while Nutcases in the heart of government are driving restrictive policies on people daily, junk food ads banning, you reckon Boris is talking about that daily? doubt it
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:52 - 30 May 2022    Post subject: Re: Cultural Pushback Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Priti Patel aiming to send war refugees chancers to Rwanda (done the trick, numbers of sea-peoples invading have dropped) are we seeing a change in the political winds?

Maybe I'm cynical but the Rwanda plan looks like their usual tactic of a policy they know will backfire, like the whole Windrush thing when deporting criminal BAMEs turned into 10k+ payments, memorial days and f'ing statues.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government is found to be infringing their human rights or something and they're all given passports and compo. The Tories are the biggest multiculturalists going, hence why they've done f**k all about it the last decade, and smashed Blair's numbers...

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/sites/default/files/source_charts/cp-uk-2021-fig1.png

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:58 - 30 May 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Still, everyone's so keen to destroy the UK we must be doing something right Thinking

I seriously doubt anyone outside of the UK even knows about whatever problems you have. Not on German TV for sure.

The only people that may destroy the UK are living in the UK.

Take Boris for example and his handling of NI and Scotland.

I have to say who needs enemies when you have Boris as a PM. He is literally doing a lot to promote Scottish Indepence and exacerbate NI issues.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:30 - 30 May 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

exacerbate NI issues.

No one wants NI. It costs us a fortune for what? Also Eire and the EU don't want it either because there wil be just a smuch trouble with the Loyalists as there has been with the republicans.

I'd lover to give it to Eire (and send back all the pikey bastards who are over here polluting the country) and then close the border completely.
Sadly it will never happen.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:59 - 30 May 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes wonder whether we should just turn our back on the World. Break up the UK, give the Celtic nations their independence, spin off London as an international city state and regress rural England back to J.R.R. Tolkien's vision: Hobbiton. Maybe with a dash of "The Good Life" for the full rose-tinted-spectacles experience.

No welfare state, no defence budget, no NHS... just 18hrs a day working the land. But also no bureaucrats, no mediocre politicians, no woke-scolds on social media and no MSM ideologs.

It wouldn't be a bad trade.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:34 - 31 May 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Val wrote:

exacerbate NI issues.

No one wants NI. It costs us a fortune for what? Also Eire and the EU don't want it either because there wil be just a smuch trouble with the Loyalists as there has been with the republicans.

I'd lover to give it to Eire (and send back all the pikey bastards who are over here polluting the country) and then close the border completely.
Sadly it will never happen.

I thought most pikeys were from the republic? Tuam is apparently pikey central (big John Fury is from there).

The problem with NI is protestants don't want to be attached to a Catholic country, however with the demographics shifting it will end up majority Catholic, so there will probably be an advisory referendum and a united Ireland.

Something funny I came across on the subject:
1997 Vision of NI Catholics out breeding Protestants is a dangerous myth
2018 'Catholic majority possible' in NI by 2021
Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:55 - 31 May 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

I thought most pikeys were from the republic? Tuam is apparently pikey central (big John Fury is from there).

The problem with NI is protestants don't want to be attached to a Catholic country, however with the demographics shifting it will end up majority Catholic, so there will probably be an advisory referendum and a united Ireland.

Something funny I came across on the subject:
1997 Vision of NI Catholics out breeding Protestants is a dangerous myth
2018 'Catholic majority possible' in NI by 2021
Laughing

Yes they are but Ireland is doing it's best to kick them out by having tresspass laws that we haven't. I meant it more in context of closing off the free unchecked movement we have for people between Eire and UK.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:08 - 31 May 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

I seriously doubt anyone outside of the UK even knows about whatever problems you have. Not on German TV for sure.

The only people that may destroy the UK are living in the UK.

Take Boris for example and his handling of NI and Scotland.

I have to say who needs enemies when you have Boris as a PM. He is literally doing a lot to promote Scottish Indepence and exacerbate NI issues.

Get real. Freebie Scotland now has the highest rate tax in the UK and is set for massive deficits which they’ll expect Westminster to take care of.
https://www.scotsman.com/news/opinion/columnists/scottish-independence-snps-incompetence-over-ps35-billion-black-hole-shows-they-are-not-fit-to-lead-breakaway-from-uk-murdo-fraser-msp-3715405

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:40 - 01 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you love someone, set them free. Sorry Scotland...

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:47 - 01 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Yes they are but Ireland is doing it's best to kick them out by having tresspass laws that we haven't. I meant it more in context of closing off the free unchecked movement we have for people between Eire and UK.

The Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act should change that.

"The PCSC Act creates a new offence for England and Wales and an accompanying power for the police to seize property (including vehicles) where individuals reside or intend to reside on land with a vehicle. The offence will be committed if a person who resides or intends to reside with a vehicle on land fails to leave the land or remove their property without reasonable excuse when asked to do so and they have caused, or are likely to cause, significant damage, disruption, or distress.

The maximum penalty will be three months’ imprisonment or a fine not exceeding level 4 (£2,500) on the standard scale, or both.

The Act also amends the 1994 Act to broaden the types of harm that can be caught by the power to direct trespassers under section 61(1)(a) of that Act (these replicate the damage, disruption and distress included in the new offence but are not “significant”) and increase the period in which persons directed away from land must not return from three to 12 months. In addition, amendments to the 1994 Act allow police to direct trespassers away from roads.

The arrest and vehicle seizure powers can be used when a trespasser has met the conditions of the offence and not left the land when asked to do so without reasonable excuse."

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:58 - 01 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some Conservative MP probably got it in the ear that slave prices are too high and this is just a jolly wheeze to drive down costs for their chums Neutral

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:05 - 01 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
slave prices are too high

https://i.imgur.com/ZeJ0t6m.png

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:32 - 02 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I sometimes wonder whether we should just turn our back on the World. Break up the UK, give the Celtic nations their independence, spin off London as an international city state and regress rural England back to J.R.R. Tolkien's vision: Hobbiton. Maybe with a dash of "The Good Life" for the full rose-tinted-spectacles experience.

No welfare state, no defence budget, no NHS... just 18hrs a day working the land. But also no bureaucrats, no mediocre politicians, no woke-scolds on social media and no MSM ideologs.

It wouldn't be a bad trade.

There would be too much opportunity in such a state for the plebs to revolt. Better to just keep on with the neo-lib super project to take us back to somewhere around the end of the 19th century.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:39 - 10 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy pride month everyone

https://www.citma.org.uk/static/eb6986e3-4044-4b4a-b5fd59c9961cf95c/790x526_highestperformance_/Pride-flag-crowd.jpg

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:00 - 10 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://c.tenor.com/81yXTAbMDiQAAAAC/community-gay.gif
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 312 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2