Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Tim Westwood. Hoo the fuk is dat?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:47 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Tim Westwood. Hoo the fuk is dat? Reply with quote

Preditor DJ.

Irritating Plick.

DJ or BJ?

I heard about alleged activities wif youn black women on BBC radio yesterday.

Now its all pouring out.

I still don't have a scooby who the fcuk he is or what he's all about.

Todays DLT or New Day Rolf Harris on a Cock About?

Weisse Schlange
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 08:53 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Massively influencial in the UK and European hip hop scene and brought stuff to the publics attention that would have struggled otherwise, kinda a hip hop John Peel but infinitely more irritating.

Got shot in a drive by. I thought he'd snuffed it from a heart attack actually.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:11 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nobody posh idiot who thought he was a bit gangsta. Given the size of his ego its a miracle they missed him.

Hes no Carl Cox that's for sure.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:35 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

So from a quick skim: They had sex with him and have now changed their mind, so now he's a rapist.

Pretty sure I've mentioned this kind of thing in the past on here. And of course he doesn't get any kind of fair trial because the accuser claims "nobody believes me" which means he has to always be guilty.

That's feminism for you. Sleeping with women is a risky activity Laughing

Personally I'm waiting for a vending machine for a contractual agreement on consenting to sex, to be signed before, after and half way through.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:27 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
So from a quick skim: They had sex with him and have now changed their mind, so now he's a rapist.

Pretty sure I've mentioned this kind of thing in the past on here. And of course he doesn't get any kind of fair trial because the accuser claims "nobody believes me" which means he has to always be guilty.

That's feminism for you. Sleeping with women is a risky activity Laughing

Personally I'm waiting for a vending machine for a contractual agreement on consenting to sex, to be signed before, after and half way through.

So you were there were you?

Of course, people in positions of power never abuse it to gain sexual advantage do they. Rolling Eyes

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:16 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

He might be a wrong ‘un but it should be tested in court, not in last night’s BBC Three investigation, “Tim Westwood: An Abuse of Power.” Also odd that it’s always mentioned that his accusers are all black women. How is that relevant?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:29 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Of course, people in positions of power never abuse it to gain sexual advantage do they. Rolling Eyes

Sex is a commodity to be traded, for money, fame, a new Range Rover or even a BBQ in the garden - you name it. I'm only sorry that the victims hadn't learned that life lesson at the time of their (alleged) encounters

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:30 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Also odd that it’s always mentioned that his accusers are all black women. How is that relevant?

Indeed.

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:36 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weisse Schlange wrote:
Massively influencial in the UK and European hip hop scene and brought stuff to the publics attention that would have struggled otherwise, kinda a hip hop John Peel but infinitely more irritating.

A POV from someone on reddit:

"In the aftermath of the Rodney King riots in 1992, there was an unofficial editorial developed at Radio 1 where no UK Hip Hop/ Rap was to be played or encouraged (Matthew Bannister was head of Radio 1 at this time). Tim Westwood and his producer for the early to mid 1990's shows were guilty of this. Unfortunately this led to Westwood being at the forefront globally of playing and promoting gangsta rap & "Grime" aka Onyx, Tuff City Crew etc. (not UK Grime). This led to a total destruction of groups & crews who had to rely on Westwood in Europe for rotation.

I am old enough to remember Simon Harris at Music of Life records berating Westwood for his editorial in Hip Hip Connection magazine, when Radio 1 refused to play Hijack's 12 inch releases.

UK Hip Hop crews & artists like London Posse, Demon Boyz, Overlord X, Merlin, Caveman, Blade, Hijack, J Saul Kane's produced "Gunshot", Son of Noise etc , all could have been global stars if it wasnt for Westwood's refusal to play their groundbreaking material. A whole cottage industry of pirate radio stations in London all sprang up due to Westwood's censorship of UK Hip Hop.

Tim Westwood ruined a lot of lives & careers with his arrogance."

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:09 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Artist wrote:
Weisse Schlange wrote:

A POV from someone on reddit:

"In the aftermath of the Rodney King riots in 1992, there was an unofficial editorial developed at Radio 1 where no UK Hip Hop/ Rap was to be played or encouraged (Matthew Bannister was head of Radio 1 at this time). Tim Westwood and his producer for the early to mid 1990's shows were guilty of this. Unfortunately this led to Westwood being at the forefront globally of playing and promoting gangsta rap & "Grime" aka Onyx, Tuff City Crew etc. (not UK Grime). This led to a total destruction of groups & crews who had to rely on Westwood in Europe for rotation.

I am old enough to remember Simon Harris at Music of Life records berating Westwood for his editorial in Hip Hip Connection magazine, when Radio 1 refused to play Hijack's 12 inch releases.

UK Hip Hop crews & artists like London Posse, Demon Boyz, Overlord X, Merlin, Caveman, Blade, Hijack, J Saul Kane's produced "Gunshot", Son of Noise etc , all could have been global stars if it wasnt for Westwood's refusal to play their groundbreaking material. A whole cottage industry of pirate radio stations in London all sprang up due to Westwood's censorship of UK Hip Hop.

Tim Westwood ruined a lot of lives & careers with his arrogance."

I now feel like that venerable old Judge asking the barrister..
'and who are these 'Beatles' to whom you refer?'

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:12 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Islander wrote:

Sex is a commodity to be traded, for money, fame, a new Range Rover or even a BBQ in the garden - you name it. I'm only sorry that the victims hadn't learned that life lesson at the time of their (alleged) encounters

What do you trade it for?

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:21 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
who are these 'Beatles' to whom you refer?'

I believe they are a popular beat combo, m'lud

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:24 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
A100man wrote:

Rum. Bottle of Kraken and I'm anyones. Cool

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:06 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Islander wrote:

I'd heard half a bottle would do the job Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:39 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

I'd heard half a bottle would do the job Laughing

Rubbish lies. I have standards you know. Wink

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:51 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in 2 minds about this.

I remember Westwood being annoying and basically being a white bloke trying to sound like a black bloke.

But what I really don't get is that many groomers and rapists in certain areas of the country are not named until found guilty because 'it might jeopardise the trial, etc. etc.'

But Westwood is not only named, but the BBC airs a program “Tim Westwood: An Abuse of Power.”. With no trial.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:03 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Artist wrote:
A whole cottage industry of pirate radio stations in London all sprang up due to Westwood's censorship of UK Hip Hop.

I did wonder... back when I was an engineer on the road I was always searching out the pirate stations, always more lively than Bland Broadcasting Corporation.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:05 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I remember Westwood being annoying and basically being a white bloke trying to sound like a black bloke.

He always struck me as an Ali G tribute act.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:37 - 27 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
A100man wrote:

Most everything over the years except actual folding money (cars, houses, family meals, nights at the theatre (ugh)) - nothing in the past 4 years 10 months and 12 days however.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:16 - 28 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the doco...

He was (if still breathing, is) a massive fuknukel.

Never mind his 'alledged' nefarious activities involving dem black gills wot shoodav nown betah.
He exhibited poor judgment in his wanting to appear down wiv di street hoods.

Tossah.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:13 - 29 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiphop, well known cultural force for furthering the rights of women. Ffs

bugeye_bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:13 - 29 Apr 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another weirdo from a religious background, he always acted like a modern Jimmy saville, thought he was 20 still.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 360 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1