Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Oh dear, Val will be distraught. EU politicians are corrupt.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:35 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Threads broken

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:50 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val's broken.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:50 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
Will sickpup be able to explain why the OP's post is racist? I would like to know!

Because he has a problem with foreign politicians while ignoring the indiscretions of our own.

Doesn't that boil down to cheering for the other team and booing for your own?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:53 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
Will sickpup be able to explain why the OP's post is racist? I would like to know!

Because he has a problem with foreign politicians while ignoring the indiscretions of our own.

Polarbear has had loads of digs at our politicians. You haven't a clue what you're on about. You're just another of these deranged nut jobs who screams "racist!" at everyone you disagree with it seems, and so not worth hearing from.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 11:34 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Polarbear has had loads of digs at our politicians. You haven't a clue what you're on about. You're just another of these deranged nut jobs who screams "racist!" at everyone you disagree with it seems, and so not worth hearing from.

He's had more digs at non-white English people and foreigners regardless off colour and admits that the things he says could easily be seen as racist.

Your point is exactly?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:35 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

My point is you're an idiot.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 12:01 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Well backed down there.

Arguing that someone who admits he comes out with racist comments and as he gets older has racist leanings isn't doing any of the above is probably not a sustainable position based in reality. Have you thought of going into politics?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:27 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

So having a sarcastic tirade at someone who has been doing the same is racist? How? I didn't insult him personally but just repeated what is in public domain about crooked EU politicians.

Why is it ok in your eyes for Val to put thread after thread slagging off every aspect of the UK which you obviously like because you haven't bleated once about it yet when I return the favour I immediatly get Stop being a bullying racist dick please.

Racist - prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Oh, I insulted Macron and I suppose the French are maginalized. Rolling Eyes

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:50 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Well backed down there.

No, I'm not backing down; you ARE an idiot Smile
I can explain why if you like.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 12:51 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
So having a sarcastic tirade at someone who has been doing the same is racist? How? I didn't insult him personally but just repeated what is in public domain about crooked EU politicians.

Yep but you knew that.

Polarbear wrote:
Why is it ok in your eyes for Val to put thread after thread slagging off every aspect of the UK which you obviously like because you haven't bleated once about it yet when I return the favour I immediatly get Stop being a bullying racist dick please.

Ah we are using the old of you don't say anything you agree with it tactic, silence = consent and all.

None of it is alright so I rarely come in here, you are both bullying racist dicks which I'm pretty sure I said something to the effect off in response to Shaft.

Polarbear wrote:
Racist - prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

Oh, I insulted Macron and I suppose the French are maginalized. Rolling Eyes

Erm, yes. There are fewer French in the UK than British people but you are attacking someone for being from a different country and being as corrupt as our politicians so I suppose you could be considered a Nationalist in this instance but you have previously admitted the things you come out with are racist so again a moot point.

HTH Thumbs Up

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:57 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:

None of it is alright so I rarely come in here

And when you do it is to accuse someone you don't know of being a racist. What did you think you would achieve by that? Have your virtue points received sufficient boost now? Laughing

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 13:03 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
sickpup wrote:

None of it is alright so I rarely come in here

And when you do it is to accuse someone you don't know of being a racist. What did you think you would achieve by that? Have your virtue points received sufficient boost now? Laughing

I haven't accused him, he has previously told us he is.

Please keep up old boy.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:06 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

I haven't accused him, he has previously told us he is.

Please keep up old boy.

Did you know that I'm actually Hitler, and I did escape from Berlin? Now you have to believe me cos I told you so.
Try not to be such an idiot, there's a good fellow Laughing

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 13:12 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Did you know that I'm actually Hitler, and I did escape from Berlin? Now you have to believe me cos I told you so.

So your argument is just because he makes racist comments, admits he makes racist comment and believes in them it doesn't make him a racist because he could be lying?

You're really not convincing anyone here.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:27 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

So your argument is just because he makes racist comments, admits he makes racist comment and believes in them it doesn't make him a racist because he could be lying?

You're really not convincing anyone here.

You my dear chap have fallen for a trap that wasn't even expected to catch anything, because it wasn't thought there was anyone that stupid here Laughing
My guess is that even though this has been pointed out to you, you will continue to entangle yourself.

sickpup
Old Timer

PostPosted: 14:04 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
You my dear chap have fallen for a trap that wasn't even expected to catch anything, because it wasn't thought there was anyone that stupid here Laughing
My guess is that even though this has been pointed out to you, you will continue to entangle yourself.

So just because he makes racist comments and believes them he doesn't hold racist views and it was all an elaborate trap set over years of posting where he appeared to go further and further down the rabbit hole, damn that takes dedication.

Or he maybe, just maybe, he holds racist views.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:17 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is one not allowed to criticise corruption unless one appends the caveat "...but our politicians are no better!" Thinking

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:13 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still, Polarbear doesn't exactly come across as a fan of the more swarthy occupants of planet earth Laughing

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:19 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Still, Polarbear doesn't exactly come across as a fan of the more swarthy occupants of planet earth Laughing

Maybe because he's been there, seen it and suffered the consequences.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:33 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:

Maybe because he's been there, seen it and suffered the consequences.

I dunno, by his own admission he seems to have a quite affluent and comfortable retirement thing going on.

I on the other hand have to deal with Nigerians on a near daily basis and have to admit I never had a negative thought towards anyone of a race other than my own beforehand. Mind you other Africans ive met pretty much detest Nigerians so my feelings might not actually be racist.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:48 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

sickpup wrote:

So just because he makes racist comments and believes them he doesn't hold racist views and it was all an elaborate trap set over years of posting where he appeared to go further and further down the rabbit hole, damn that takes dedication.

Or he maybe, just maybe, he holds racist views.

Yeah, you're right, we're all racists here. Do you think you've fixed it yet? Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:08 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

What actually constitutes racism these days? Expressing a preference for one's own people over outsiders?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:49 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
So African states claim it’s the UNSC that is corrupt?
Eh?

Africa may be ridled with corruption but then look at how ex colonial powers have operated there since their empires fell. We've supported any nasty little warlord who would sell out their own people for generations.

‘Twas ever thus though. Without democracy it’s the man most ready to dominate with violence who becomes leader and maintains that position. When the tribal wrangling is done and settled there’s stability, albeit an uneasy one. Colonists permitted that status quo as long as the ‘warlord’ knew they were working under a stronger power which just wanted to mine/harvest/trade (get rich) without hassle from the locals. When the colonists leave and it all turned to tribal shit again that’s just back to normality. See Afghanistan.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:25 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
What actually constitutes racism these days? Expressing a preference for one's own people over outsiders?

So it seems. Evil or Very Mad

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:05 - 21 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Any of these:
- Being White
- Voting for any right wing party
- Expressing anything other than full support for immigration and the woke side of the culture war

Which is why as a term does no real damage. If anything it just suggests that the user is losing the argument.

And of course if a White left wing stirrer calls a black guy a "f*cking orea monkey coon" outside Tory party conference, well thats definitely not racist because uhhh because!

Weird rules eh? Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 273 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3