Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Who will the PM for the next 6 months

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Who will be the PM for the next 6 to 9 months?
Penny
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Rishi
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Liz
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Tom
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:22 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
M.C wrote:

Jesus what do you have against Kemi Surprised

Nothing except the fact she is a bare faced liar. Today on ITV she has got the arrogance to say to Tom who was serving in the army in Afghanistan:

Kemi: "I have been on the front line you not"
Tom: "wait a moment I have been serving in Afghanistan"
Kemi: "talking is easy" (means Tom is lying)

Are we again back into Johnsons's parallel universe when the lie is truth and can be spread shamelessly on the TV as a fact?

When also confronted with the fact Kemi team is spreading lies about Penny, Kemi again said with a straight face: "that is not true"

https://www.iaindale.com/articles/second-tory-minister-confirms-penny-mordaunt-was-never-in-favour-of-self-id-my-analysis-of-the-tory-leadership-contest-so-far

I think Tom is overplaying the A'stan and Iraq stuff a bit. He was a reservist and did mostly intel work. Nothing wrong with that of course, I'm sure he made an important contribution, but there are homeless alcoholics that have done more, so it's not a sort of slam-dunk ticket to being PM.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:25 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Exactly my point. Its a barefaced lie. She made it today like chosing cappuccino vs latte at the gov. aircon office is more hard then Tom fighting in Afghanistan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:27 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
- September 5th Sunak becomes PM (note this is a prediction not a wish)

Well yes, thankfully the New New Labour Party don't let pesky things like democracy get in the way of the WEF candidate being elected.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:28 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:

I think Tom is overplaying the A'stan and Iraq stuff a bit. He was a reservist and did mostly intel work. Nothing wrong with that of course, I'm sure he made an important contribution, but there are homeless alcoholics that have done more, so it's not a sort of slam-dunk ticket to being PM.

I agree with you, but for somebody who was completely unkown 3rd line minister until two days ago to say now that she was on the frontline to a guy who actually was there is hilarious Laughing

Anyway my wife watched the last 15 minutes and she has no idea who these people are and said to me the only trustwothy in her opinion is Sunak Laughing

BTW Rishi Sunak is anagram for "Hi risk anus"

I rest my case Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:38 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Exactly my point. Its a barefaced lie. She made it today like chosing cappuccino vs latte at the gov. aircon office is more hard then Tom fighting in Afghanistan.

No, the point is Tom “I was in the army you know” Tugendat was just a back bencher.

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:45 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Val is an anagram of ''Lav''

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:09 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

No, the point is Tom “I was in the army you know” Tugendat was just a back bencher.

Name one tough army frontline decision that Kemi has made?

It can be even a tactical one

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:28 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:

I agree with you, but for somebody who was completely unkown 3rd line minister until two days ago to say now that she was on the frontline to a guy who actually was there is hilarious Laughing

Anyway my wife watched the last 15 minutes and she has no idea who these people are and said to me the only trustwothy in her opinion is Sunak Laughing

Well of course your wife thought that. Sunak has spent every night since February rehearsing this act of his where he pretends to be a human being, and not the greasy liar he actually is. People thought Jimmy Saville could be trusted too Laughing

Ahh, but what if rat boy wins, what will you say then I'm-a-Ridah?
Stand by my original statement. He is useless and should not have any role in government at all. Basically a fraud. Would not trust at all. Too out of touch, even a total fake like Blair probably has more working class friends. Smug. Entitled. The left only like him because he is a rat shaped advert for anyone and everyone to vote for Labour instead.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:29 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Where to place the land mines around the border to stop migrants coming in Twisted Evil

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:36 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

‘Front line’ doesn’t have the solely military meaning you think it has, besides which Tugendhat wasn’t actually fighting.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:37 - 17 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, I didn’t watch it, why the hell did you?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:12 - 18 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK that was pretty funny: https://youtu.be/EST2WzB7qOU?t=121 Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:16 - 18 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

I rest my case

We can only hope Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:35 - 18 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://youtu.be/p9bbBYcwFOk?t=23

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:12 - 18 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
The problem we have is Boris Johnson, ERG and all PM candidates excluding Tom are not conservatives they are far right Brexit cult.

The only conservative at this contest is Tom.

Dance! https://news.sky.com/story/tom-tugendhat-knocked-out-of-tory-leadership-race-as-field-narrows-to-final-four-12654470

Val wrote:
The other are far right extremists.

Are you renouncing your British citizenship then? Or are you fine being associated with a country governed by a far right extremist?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:21 - 19 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Val wrote:

I rest my case

We can only hope Laughing

Its a figure of speech.

Anyhow the final will be between Rishi and Penny and we all know conservative party members hate Rishi so barce yourself for Penny the new PM Laughing

I thought Theresa May is bad PM then Johnson replaced her now Penny will replace him seriously people Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:32 - 19 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Penny Mordaunt

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:09 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

All trhat matters is she is prettier than Roland Rat. Wub

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:17 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Anyhow the final will be between Rishi and Penny and we all know conservative party members hate Rishi so barce yourself for Penny the new PM Laughing

I thought Theresa May is bad PM then Johnson replaced her now Penny will replace him seriously people Laughing

It doesn't matter Val. Politicians aren't in it for you, me and ordinary folk, and never more so than in recent years, whether you live in the UK, the EU, the US, China, Russia - anywhere you go in fact. When you finally realise this, you'll be much happier Wink
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:26 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toby Ellwood is backing Penny. That's a big red flag considering he could be backing Rishi.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:01 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best we can hope for now is the least competent WEF candidate winning Sad

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:13 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the point of having televised debates? It's not like any of the public can vote for them.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:18 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
What is the point of having televised debates? It's not like any of the public can vote for them.

For the final two it goes to the ordinary members of the Conservative Party but yes, it's not like they'll change the views of MPs.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:06 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically the next leader of the uk will be decided by 70 year old daily mail and express readers.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:11 - 20 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
So basically the next leader of the uk will be decided by 70 year old daily mail and express readers.

No, if there was actual democracy ordinary members would be able to nominate and vote for any MP instead of a choice of which arse-cheek to kiss.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 280 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4