Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

When is a war not a war?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:04 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
That’s my point, in the current system we are the service providers, why would they want to mess that up?

And that's MY point. The vast majority of people aren't supplying the elites with services.

Where do you think the factory-owner’s money is made, or the banker’s? It’s all from the graft of shop-floor workers. That’s not a system the wealthy beneficiaries would want to destroy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:08 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you're starving, you'll clamour to work for them, since there won't be anyone else to go work for. But how many people do you think are needed to service an effectively tiny elite?

Money isn't important if you have ultimate power and own (or steal) all the resources.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:17 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many people? Right now everyone; all the drones and the drones’ investments, and we’re not even clamouring. Why would they mess with that?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:42 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Jimbo, I can't explain it any clearer.
And another point is, YOU may not be feeling the effects yet, but plenty are, and just wait till this winter. Inflation is at what, over 9% already? It hasn't finished going up yet, and the policies various governments are using aren't going to help matters. A blind man can see that. For e.g., the Dutch government are ORDERING their farmers to reduce their livestock by 30% in the face of impending food shortages (not helped by the Ukraine war of course, but that's only one point).

People are being taxed to death on energy when there are shortages, even though we're sitting on plentiful supplies here in the UK at least. That's the possibility of fracking for us, and Germany closing down its nuclear energy, while we don't have viable replacements ready to go.

I'm sure there are plenty more examples if you want to go look for them.

On a separate note, you claim to know all about this chap: why is Bill Gates holding the biggest ownership of farmland in the US in an unproductive state? I can't figure it out Confused
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:14 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Why would they mess with that?

They've been fattening up the working and middle classes and now's the time to get all that money back.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:43 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time. It’s a pyramid scheme. The ones at the top aren't going to engineer its demise.

chickenstrip wrote:
On a separate note, you claim to know all about this chap: why is Bill Gates holding the biggest ownership of farmland in the US in an unproductive state? I can't figure it out Confused

He says I could tell you but then I’d have to kill you.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:01 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

chickenstrip wrote:

I don't mind if you kill me. So tell me.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:06 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Last time. It’s a pyramid scheme. The ones at the top aren't going to engineer its demise.

Unless they've lost the plot. Climate change alarmism does seem to have that effect on many, and that's not the only thing that does.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:11 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

chickenstrip wrote:

I don't mind if you kill me. So tell me.

His accountant just likes fields and shit.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:15 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

His accountant just likes fields and shit.

So you don't think it matters. I do, given the current fears over food shortages. The US isn't a small country, and its food output is considerable in worldwide terms, especially where grains are concerned.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:16 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think he wants all the food for himself? OK.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:20 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Quote me where I said that if you like Smile

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:21 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Quote me where I said that if you like Smile

What then?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:23 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich man buys stuff = sinister?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:25 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Oh, that's what they call gas lighting.

Quote:

What then?

chickenstrip wrote:

That's me asking you, since you always challenge what anybody says about Bill Gates, so I presumed you know a lot about him. Memory problems Jimbo? Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:26 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Rich man buys stuff = sinister?

You're pretty good at this gas lighting shit, aren't you? Laughing
Quote me, too, where I said there was anything sinister going on, if you like Smile

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:32 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Oh, that's what they call gas lighting.

I had to look it up.
https://www.thehotline.org/resources/what-is-gaslighting/
Still none the wiser in this context.

chickenstrip wrote:

That's me asking you, since you always challenge what anybody says about Bill Gates, so I presumed you know a lot about him. Memory problems Jimbo? Laughing

I don’t know “all about him,” I simply challenge lazy assertions. Anyway, didn’t we deal with this on another thread? https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=334556[/url]

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:38 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more inclined to assign "stupidity" than "sinister" anyway.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:39 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I don’t know “all about him,” I simply challenge lazy assertions.

Then challenge them, but I have made none.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:42 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, he’s buying farmland because he is stupid. Happy now?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:48 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Ok, he’s buying farmland because he is stupid. Happy now?

No.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:51 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said on the aforementioned thread, it’s investment in bio-feedstocks, and the ability to influence the science.

Or protecting food production from insurgent ‘green’ technologies like bio-fuels which might threaten food production.

Or some dumb accountant. (Similarly, Jimmy Carr owns a lot of ox bow lakes.)

Actually, Bill just messaged me to say he simply wants to own the World. Are we clear now?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:54 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Actually, Bill just messaged me to say he simply wants to own the World. Are we clear now?

You're nuts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:06 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

You're nuts.

You ignored the Jimmy Carr/ox bow lakes quip and think the Bill Gates World domination theme is crackers? OK!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:10 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just think you're nuts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 264 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7