Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ukraine war and when Russia will collaps?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:57 - 17 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

I bet Putin used to hit steroids pretty hard. All that shirt off on a horse carry on.

Don't think so. He didn't even look that muscular in those pics.

An old man on roids looks like this:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d1/9a/d0/d19ad0c5967f1e80ccff18cc3367cbc7.jpg

Or this (80 year old):

https://broscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/80-year-old-bodybuilder-copy.jpg

Plus, Russia isn't losing.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:10 - 17 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

The Madness of King George?

That was porphyria, a blood disorder. Makes you piss blue among other things.

I bet Putin used to hit steroids pretty hard. All that shirt off on a horse carry on.

If you piss blue you must be royalty Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:16 - 17 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:

Plus, Russia isn't losing.

It's not even a stalemate at the moment, their getting their little cossack arses handed to them.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:44 - 17 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
All that shirt off on a horse carry on.

I think the correct term is "homosexuality" Wink Brokeback Putin anyone? No? I'll get me coat...

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:58 - 17 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting how quickly and emphatically Russia denied it was them. Maybe Vlad is a lot more wary of NATO than he's been acting like. Which begs the conspiracy theory question did the west arrange for a Russian manufactured missile to hit a NATO country just to see how Russia would react so as to get a measurement of just what size Vlads balls really are?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:05 - 17 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, can we weave a Ukrainian Nazi moon-base and a Russian Area 51 into the story? Jackpot!

NATO must have been pretty unimpressed with Russia’s military and its resolve so far. On the other hand maybe they’re looking at their own tanks and wondering how long they’d last.

The Russian Air Force seems to be absent unless that’s just the story we’re hearing. Strange if true though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:42 - 24 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

The Russian Air Force seems to be absent unless that’s just the story we’re hearing. Strange if true though.

You never have been in Russia do you? I have noticed something in the UK majority of people are really scared when anyone mention russians.

Maybe something left from the cold war, but seriously this fear is not justified.

You can't even start to imagine show shitty is that country. The level of incometence, the corruption and teft there is beyond belief.

As some of the Russian oligrach that is living now in the US have said:
Quote:

You cannot have a country where EVERYTHING is shit and somehow the military to be excellent do you?

The inadequate training and incompetence of Russian military personnel is a norm in fact.

Also NATO AWACS are supporting Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OhmVZGe-Nc
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:51 - 24 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

That’s kinda what I said though, isn’t it.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:09 - 24 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The war isn't important any more. The world cup is on in Qatar and the LGB alphabet soup protagonists are much much more important than Ukranians getting killed.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:20 - 24 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
The war isn't important any more. The world cup is on in Qatar and the LGB alphabet soup protagonists are much much more important than Ukranians getting killed.

TBF an attempted full scale invasion of Ukraine was a development. Now it'll probably fade back to occasional mentions. I think everyone kinda forgot Ukraine and Russia have been at it since 2014.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 22:28 - 24 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

NATO didn't forget. However Ukraine isn't in NATO so NATO has a choice as to whether it goes full on against Russia or not.

Not a good idea to go in full in. NATO, however, can provide whatever weapons and intelligence it likes to any country. So long as NATO troops aren't on the ground....

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:50 - 24 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
So long as NATO troops aren't on the ground.... in an active combat role

FTFY Wink Someone needs to train 'em which end the rocket comes out of the anti-tank weapon Smile

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:21 - 24 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

They can do that outside of ukraine.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:14 - 06 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A joke. Look at us doing the right thing - LOL

"Ships earning $80,000 a day in the Mediterranean can make $130,000 a day if they carry Russian oil," an unnamed ship broker told Reuters.

It's an utter farce. A friend phoned me up for a chat and told me ships thet have reached the end of their lives are making fortunes as floating storage with Russian crude.

If I was rich enough, I'd be in there as well. The EU are a joke.

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/commodities/middle-eastern-asian-buyers-buy-aging-oil-tankers-russia-crude-2022-12?utm_campaign=sf-bi-tipresents&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR08lcyUfIhIggovcanX7eZINXE6pmaB5mhHtjnuHl-UAQeO3OlRBhUkKLw

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:02 - 03 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ultimate Darwin's award winner for 2022 is the Russian army.

Russians: where to house our 600 newly mobilised troops?
Let's use this nice munitions depot 2nd floor.

Ukraine hits the munitions depot with HIMAR.

Munitions explode kill all 600.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx1xfD3O7U0

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:23 - 22 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile President Biden continue to hide behind NATO and all European allies.

Apparently Germany obviously a big country is very good place to hide behind Laughing

Good news for Ukraine is Rishi who has bunch of internal country problems the only win for him is to help Ukraine which he did. I am not suprised. Also after revelations that Johnson has got friend of him to lead BBC in exchange of some money the clown has run away to hide...wait for it...yes in Ukraine again Laughing I have watched the video of Johnson running against Zelensky and babbling some crap and it made me sick Sick

Back to the war.

Ukraine needs 300 tanks, 500 IFVs, drones and ATACMS.

Where is missing the leader of the free world Joe Biden?

Just to be clear US is the only country that has enough volumes of all neccessary military equipment needed by Ukraine!

Joe Biden have 6000 M1 Abrams tanks, 400 surplus Predator drones, 4000 ATACMS, 400 A10, 4000 F16, and 4000 Bradleys but is hesitating to send any to Ukraine.

Germany does not have these. Germany has 200 Leopard 2 tanks and is not military nuclear super power like US.

So spare us the BS about mainainance and send all equipment needed to Ukraine Biden!

The problem here is Biden wants to bully germans to lead that war and hide behind them. Biden is the leader of free world and US is the biggest military power. Hello Germany does not have nuclear weapons Laughing

Spare us BS about maintainance, Biden get your head our of your ass help Urkaine!

Republicans are starting to ask valid questions now:

https://www.reuters.com/world/american-lawmakers-urge-us-ship-abrams-tanks-ukraine-2023-01-22/

It will be weird 2023

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:50 - 22 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

You’ve got it all back to front.
Scholz holds key to Leopards for Ukraine, but waits for Biden

You really are blind to Europe’s political inadequacies. Even your mate Verhofstadt can see it-
The approach of the German Chancellor makes no sense. France & Britain send tanks, but now Germany wants to set conditions on USA!?

Strange though, I thought this war had shown the vulnerability of tanks to drones and even modern hand-held weapons.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:36 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Abrams are half way across the world and over an ocean, and apparently takes a long time to train people how to use it proficiantly.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 09:05 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they're scared to send Abrhams over in case it turns out they're shit. Like happened with the Russians.

Tanks aren't really what they need, a good comms system and fast response close air support is what they need. The US has an abundance of mothballed attack aircraft ideally suited to the role, comparatively ancient but would make mincemeat of armour or dug-in infantry units. But where do you keep the planes and where do you find the pilots?

Remember that column of tanks outside Kiev early in the conflict? Can you imagine the mess a single A10 would have made of that?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:52 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latest news, Germany will allow the export of the Leopard 2.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:21 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been following Ozzie armchair analyst Perun (warning: longform rambles)

https://www.youtube.com/@PerunAU

He sets out very even handed arguments. His latest video focuses on the disjointed nature of the Russian forces. This has happened before - Wehrmacht vs. SS, Japanese Army vs. Navy - and it's rarely a recipe for success. Ukrainian forces are also disjointed but they've evidently managed to maintain much more cohesion than their Russian counterparts Thinking

The major advantage the Russians have is a vast array of artillery and missile batteries, not sure more tanks for the Ukrainians will be that much help.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:48 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
I think they're scared to send Abrhams over in case it turns out they're shit. Like happened with the Russians.

Tanks aren't really what they need, a good comms system and fast response close air support is what they need. The US has an abundance of mothballed attack aircraft ideally suited to the role, comparatively ancient but would make mincemeat of armour or dug-in infantry units. But where do you keep the planes and where do you find the pilots?

Remember that column of tanks outside Kiev early in the conflict? Can you imagine the mess a single A10 would have made of that?

The problem is one of potential escalation, bearing in mind Putin is a bit nuts and has nukes. It would be very easy for things to spiral up if air power was introduced. We know by now what an advantage air superiority gives in an all-out war. If nukes were definitely out of the equation, this war could be wound up very quickly.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:24 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Just to be clear US is the only country that has enough volumes of all neccessary military equipment needed by Ukraine!

America has everything Ukraine needs? Oh I see, but do they even have any Leopard 2 tanks?

Val wrote:
Joe Biden have 6000 M1 Abrams tanks, 400 surplus Predator drones, 4000 ATACMS, 400 A10, 4000 F16, and 4000 Bradleys but is hesitating to send any to Ukraine.

Germany does not have these. Germany has 200 Leopard 2 tanks and is not military nuclear super power like US.

So spare us the BS about mainainance and send all equipment needed to Ukraine Biden!

Even if America had all the equipment that Ukraine needs, Germany would still have to give permission for the LEopard 2 tanks to be exported to Ukraine and that's the sticking point at the moment.

Germany is the only country that can give permission for the Leopard 2 tanks to be exported to Ukraine. Nobody else in the entire world can do that.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:58 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Val wrote:

America has everything Ukraine needs? Oh I see, but do they even have any Leopard 2 tanks?

Val wrote:

Even if America had all the equipment that Ukraine needs, Germany would still have to give permission for the LEopard 2 tanks to be exported to Ukraine and that's the sticking point at the moment.

Germany is the only country that can give permission for the Leopard 2 tanks to be exported to Ukraine. Nobody else in the entire world can do that.

Obviously you have missed Nobby post

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Latest news, Germany will allow the export of the Leopard 2.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64370165

The point is Biden is very weak president. Ukraine needs much more then tanks. In fact some military analysr said Bradley is much better for the job. But Ukraine needs 500 not 50. And drones are probably more important to guide the artilerry strikes. US has 400 decommissioned Predators which Biden is hesitant to send. And Ukraine needs ATACMS to destroy Crimea bridge. This will be the game changer. The problem here is Biden not Scholtz.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:07 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if Germany is still traumatized by getting overrun by the Russians in WW2? They just want to keep the Leapords for themselves.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 64 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 5 of 19