Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Ukraine war and when Russia will collaps?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:45 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Latest news, Germany will allow the export of the Leopard 2.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64370165

The point is Biden is very weak president. Ukraine needs much more then tanks. In fact some military analysr said Bradley is much better for the job. But Ukraine needs 500 not 50. And drones are probably more important to guide the artilerry strikes. US has 400 decommissioned Predators which Biden is hesitant to send. And Ukraine needs ATACMS to destroy Crimea bridge. This will be the game changer. The problem here is Biden not Scholtz.

So the 10 we are sending are a load of shit then?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 23:54 - 23 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Depends who you ask.

If you want to do a tactical approach, park up at range in a camouflaged position, collect forward observation reports, do the maths and knock down your targets with mathematical precision. Great.

If you want to rampage onto the battelfield at speed, burnin' coal with old glory flying from the turret, Bruce Springsteen blasting out of the speakers and blazing away at everything that moves while the observer lays down some hate with a .50 cal. Not what you want.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:40 - 24 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't reckon this is going to end well. No idea if NATO are talking to Russia, I presume they are somewhere but if no one is going to top Putin, they need to give him a get out clause.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 19:13 - 24 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I still don't reckon this is going to end well. No idea if NATO are talking to Russia, I presume they are somewhere but if no one is going to top Putin, they need to give him a get out clause.

Dunno, there's prescedent for them giving an invasion up as a bad job and pulling out. They never took Afghanistan.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:30 - 24 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were in Afghanistan for years though, and the Yanks were funding the Mujahidin then as well.

tatters
Exxon Valdez

PostPosted: 20:08 - 24 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Depends who you ask.

If you want to do a tactical approach, park up at range in a camouflaged position, collect forward observation reports, do the maths and knock down your targets with mathematical precision. Great.

If you want to rampage onto the battelfield at speed, burnin' coal with old glory flying from the turret, Bruce Springsteen blasting out of the speakers and blazing away at everything that moves while the observer lays down some hate with a .50 cal. Not what you want.

Got to get them there in the first place, Soviet tanks were desgined to be around 40 tons max so they could cross the weak bridges of the soviet union as found in Ukraine. Western tanks such as the C2 are 60+ tons.

https://breakingdefense.com/2020/02/omfv-the-armys-polish-bridge-problem/
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650 Present:G650XC,C12,KZ750,1190ADV
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:51 - 24 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several breaking very good news today!

I bet Olaf Scholz made Biden send the M1 to Ukraine!

BREAKING NEWS: The US is 'leaning towards' sending a significant number of Abrams M1 tanks to Ukraine.

Germany will also send a company of Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine, Der Spiegel reported.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/24/politics/us-abram-tanks-ukraine/index.html

Netherlands is waiting for the US permsssion to send F16s fighter jets to Ukraine!

https://twitter.com/clashreport/status/1616352873431945216?s=20&t=0x-p6aGju4gDPfA1hYaasw

Breaking news: Switzerland also will supply minitions and heavy armor to Ukraine now!

https://i.imgur.com/vvttWuV.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:54 - 24 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Looking at the big picture 14 tanks are useless.

But the decision to send them has helped a lot pushing Biden and Scholtz. 300 Leopards and 300 M1 will be the game changer Laughing

The 600 Brimstone missiles the UK has sent will be way more important for the war.

Can't wait for the next visit of Boris Johnson to Ukraine to take the credit for it though Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have watched him with some german friends yesterday on the tv literally running towards Zelensky and babbling some sheer nonsense and we all were ROFL here Laughing

Last edited by Val on 21:19 - 24 Jan 2023; edited 1 time in total

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:09 - 24 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Looking at the big picture 14 tanks are useless.

But the decision to send them has helped a lot pushing Biden and Scholtz. 300 Leopards and 300 M1 will be the game changer Laughing

As previously stated by other posters, how many bridges remain in south east Ukraine that can take the weight of a 60 ton tank?

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:25 - 24 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

As previously stated by other posters, how many bridges remain in south east Ukraine that can take the weight of a 60 ton tank?

Keep up with the news mate. Germany has given to Ukraine 16 Biber bridge-layer tanks and 10 pontoon bridges already:

https://kyivindependent.com/uncategorized/germany-hands-over-16-biber-bridge-layer-tanks-to-ukraine

I am sure that with the 300 M1 tanks americans can add 20-30 more innit?

Can't wait Ukraine to kick the orks out of Ukraine and Crimea. That will teach them and will be the end of Putler and Russia as whole.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:28 - 24 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

There is get out clause to literally get out his troops from Ukraine.

You seriously can't be rooting for Putin do you?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:36 - 24 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Keep up with the news mate. Germany has given to Ukraine 16 Biber bridge-layer tanks and 10 pontoon bridges already:

https://kyivindependent.com/uncategorized/germany-hands-over-16-biber-bridge-layer-tanks-to-ukraine

I am sure that with the 300 M1 tanks americans can add 20-30 more innit?

Can't wait Ukraine to kick the orks out of Ukraine and Crimea. That will teach them and will be the end of Putler and Russia as whole.

So thats 16 bridges in the whole of south east Ukraine. until the Russian artillery target them.

Good luck finding a tank propelled bridge that will cross most of the rivers because of width of river.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:42 - 25 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

There is get out clause to literally get out his troops from Ukraine.

You seriously can't be rooting for Putin do you?

You are such a stupid cvnt. I'm rooting for an end to this war that doesn't involve something a damn sight worse for the west including your wonderful EU.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:21 - 25 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

Can't wait for the next visit of Boris Johnson to Ukraine to take the credit for it though Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have watched him with some german friends yesterday on the tv literally running towards Zelensky and babbling some sheer nonsense and we all were ROFL here Laughing

For all his faults BJ has grasped the nettle much quicker than your 'german friends' and Zelensky and most of his countrymen like and respect him for it.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:35 - 25 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad Medvedev and Loser Lavrov and some other wankers have again threatened the world by nuclear annihilation.
They maintain that any country aiding Ukraine will be punished.

I'm now thinking that these idiots are dug in and will refuse to leave.

No one can push them out without calling their bluff.

It makes them look ridiculous to reasonable people.
But Eastern Block me mentality has always been backwards.
It's why their countries are exactly the way they are.
Time warped in the 80s.

Hopefully, The Putin and his punters, live out the conflict and can be rounded up and delt with by the relatives and friends of the Ukrainian people they are currently murdering.
As the Bolshevics behaved in July 1918.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:52 - 25 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

As the Bolshevics behaved in July 1918.

Look how long it took to get rid of them.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:12 - 26 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

You are such a stupid cvnt. I'm rooting for an end to this war that doesn't involve something a damn sight worse for the west including your wonderful EU.

This war can end in two ways Ukraine and the West win or Putin win. There can't be peace unless Russia is forced to the peace. You Lord Chamberlein of the BCF Laughing

Because of the weak Biden and morons like you we have that war.

Have you heard about nuclear deterrent? Instead US to stop Russia, Putin has successfully implemented nuclear blackmail and started this war. If we had strong president like Ronald Reagan this war would have never happened.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:18 - 26 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

I was right. According to senior US official a transatlantic tank deal have been struck between Biden and Schloz.

Means all now should praise Olaf Scholz and give him the credit for pushing Biden to deliver M1 Abrams.

You will not read that in Daily Heil or any other brirish media though, its way to easy to present germans as the bad guys.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/germany-tanks-ukraine-war_n_63d10a29e4b0c2b49ad927e6

Scholz is a guy who takes care about his country and also helped Ukraine a lot without the antics of Johnson. There is a simple reason why Scholz said he wants to be part of alliance in this war. Scholtz also said he wants Ukraine to win this war. And Germany does not want to be the leader in this war in Europe for historical reasons. Which makes perfect sense to me. Also he said on the news that Germany interests does not match 100% US interests. Looks perfectly reasonable to me. Biden has tried to push Germany to be the leader and failed.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:35 - 26 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once the tanks arrive in Ukraine, how long will it take for the Ukrainian military to get the Abraham tanks and the Leopard 2 tanks on to the front line?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:23 - 26 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Val wrote:

I was right. According to senior US official a transatlantic tank deal have been struck between Biden and Schloz.

Means all now should praise Olaf Scholz and give him the credit for pushing Biden to deliver M1 Abrams.

You will not read that in Daily Heil or any other brirish media though, its way to easy to present germans as the bad guys.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/germany-tanks-ukraine-war_n_63d10a29e4b0c2b49ad927e6

Scholz is a guy who takes care about his country and also helped Ukraine a lot without the antics of Johnson. There is a simple reason why Scholz said he wants to be part of alliance in this war. Scholtz also said he wants Ukraine to win this war. And Germany does not want to be the leader in this war in Europe for historical reasons. Which makes perfect sense to me. Also he said on the news that Germany interests does not match 100% US interests. Looks perfectly reasonable to me. Biden has tried to push Germany to be the leader and failed.

Britain put pressure on Germany by agreeing to send tanks, and Germany needed the US to hold their hand in order to do the same. They also held up multiple other countries who were willing to send their Leopard tanks.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:52 - 26 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Val wrote:

Yeah - the germans have handled this great so far, no need to get rid of the defence minsiter or anything..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/16/german-defence-minister-christine-lambrecht-quits

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:10 - 26 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a pattern emerging.

https://www.politico.eu/article/ursula-von-der-leyen-biography-career-inconvenient-truth/amp/

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:28 - 26 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Interesting to see the harmonious EU functioning as usual - especially the quote from the Mr euro-fail himself..

“Von der Leyen is our weakest minister. That’s apparently enough to become Commission president,” former European Parliament President Martin Schulz seethed in a tweet Tuesday evening.

In fairness he was probably half-way down a bottle of Schnapps at the time.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:22 - 26 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:

“Von der Leyen is our weakest minister. That’s apparently enough to become Commission president,” former European Parliament President Martin Schulz seethed in a tweet Tuesday evening..

Begs the usual three questions to which there should be clear answers for any political office in a free and fair society.

1) How did he get that job?

2) How could I get that job?

3) How would we get him out of that job if he's doing it badly?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:24 - 26 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

3) How would we get him out of that job if he's doing it badly?

If this country is anything to go by, get the MSM to attack him constantly.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 84 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 6 of 20