Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Schuberth C4 Pro Intercom

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Touring & Exploration
View previous topic : View next topic  

Frappawotsit
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 08:24 - 30 Aug 2022    Post subject: Schuberth C4 Pro Intercom Reply with quote

Question for all the Schuberth C4 Pro helmet wearers out there… those of you that have added the SC1 Advanced intercom that is designed for the helmet:
1) What’s the quality like? (Conversation & Music)
2) Will the SC1 connect to riders with non SC1 units for conversation?
3) If answer to 2 is yes, is it just Specific Sena units it will connect to, or all Sena, or does it also connect to other brand?

I already own the helmet but not sure if I should buy the intercom or rip out the pre-installed speakers and mic to add a different intercom entirely?

Any experience based advice welcomed…
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 233 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Touring & Exploration All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1