Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Have Liz and Kwazi lost it completely?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Have Liz and Kwazi lost it completely?
Yes
82%
 82%  [ 29 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 35

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:14 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Have Liz and Kwazi lost it completely? Reply with quote

They all have lost it completely. I blame Brexit. They have got away with it and now they live in their own parallel universe completely disconnected from the real world. Its a world where experts and the markets are irrelevant. What only matters is the ERG cult.

There is not difference between Liz Truss and Putin now.

Both act despite facts, reality or logic.

However they have achieved something. Never a government PM and Cancelor's own budget and incompetence sank a country with 1 trillion pounds pension at risk of wiping out, never BoE spent 65 billion pounds trying to save the country.

That literally never ever happenned before anywhere in the world. Fact.

Also Liz blames Putin for her Friday fiasco Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://twitter.com/BestForBritain/status/1575500470768242689

But growth?

Well the weak pound and the highest mortgage rates have already wiped out any imaginary growth generated by the banker's bonuses.

Brace yourself for the new double figure inflation and mortgage rates.

Energy crisis will look like walk in the park in comparsion of what awaits...

Only because unelected Liz has ego.

Who voted for that carnage in 2019 raise your hand?

The only real growth here is the unprecedented Labour 33% lead in the polls.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-09-29/labour-surge-to-33-point-lead-over-the-conservatives-in-new-poll

Last edited by Val on 01:30 - 30 Sep 2022; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:21 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's it got to do with you bloody krauts? Go back and suckle on your Russian mate's teat, you muppet Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:25 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear the sound of Italian jackboots Val, be careful, be very careful.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:30 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I hear the sound of sinking mortgage rates mate Laughing

The radio host today at the local Bavarian radio was playing Liz Truss blaming Putin for her antics and it was fun.

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:33 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
What's it got to do with you bloody krauts? Go back and suckle on your Russian mate's teat, you muppet Laughing

Google schadenfreude and you will understand Laughing

https://www.google.com/search?q=schadenfreude+meaning

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:36 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

I hear the sound of sinking mortgage rates mate Laughing

S'alright, mine's paid for Razz
It's a gas, gas, gas! or lack of when Uncle Vlad shuts it down Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:36 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Google schadenfreude and you will understand Laughing

https://www.google.com/search?q=schadenfreude+meaning

Google twat and you probably won't Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:09 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val's paycheck is late this month.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:37 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think if the £65BN the Bank of England had to spend on proping up the pound had been put towards insulating our aging housing stock.

https://www.fondthinker.com/politics-economics/we-can-afford-to-insulate-britain/

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:59 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Re: Have Liz and Kwazi lost it completely? Reply with quote

Val wrote:
They all have lost it completely. I blame Brexit. They have got away with it and now they live in their own parallel universe completely disconnected from the real world. Its a world where experts and the markets are irrelevant. What only matters is the ERG cult.

There is not difference between Liz Truss and Putin now.

Both act despite facts, reality or logic.

However they have achieved something. Never a government PM and Cancelor's own budget and incompetence sank a country with 1 trillion pounds pension at risk of wiping out, never BoE spent 65 billion pounds trying to save the country.

That literally never ever happenned before anywhere in the world. Fact.

Also Liz blames Putin for her Friday fiasco Laughing Laughing Laughing

https://twitter.com/BestForBritain/status/1575500470768242689

But growth?

Well the weak pound and the highest mortgage rates have already wiped out any imaginary growth generated by the banker's bonuses.

Brace yourself for the new double figure inflation and mortgage rates.

Energy crisis will look like walk in the park in comparsion of what awaits...

Only because unelected Liz has ego.

Who voted for that carnage in 2019 raise your hand?

The only real growth here is the unprecedented Labour 33% lead in the polls.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-09-29/labour-surge-to-33-point-lead-over-the-conservatives-in-new-poll

What page are you on?

Last edited by MCN on 13:35 - 30 Sep 2022; edited 2 times in total

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:18 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure how to vote in this poll. My view is that the Trusskwart is doing exactly what its ultra rich masters want done, so in that sense they're acting entirely rationally to achieve that aim. So i suppose i should vote no. Thinking

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:24 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Is that sarcasm or hate? I cant decide Thinking

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:03 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's the 'stuff yer boring poll up yer arse' option?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
What's it got to do with you bloody krauts? Go back and suckle on your Russian mate's knob, you muppet Laughing

IFTFY. Thumbs Up

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:46 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Dagenham'* Liz Truss is wholly ruining the Tpries reputation for fiscal responsibility which for most people is the only reason they vote for them.

* because shes two stops past Barking.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:21 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bounce back.

https://www.google.com/finance/quote/EUR-USD?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiLhZbx_bz6AhUGXcAKHbOQBNgQmY0JegQIAhAb&comparison=JPY-USD%2CAUD-USD%2CGBP-USD&window=1M

Keep calm and carry on. Wink

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:42 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit of perspective.

German Inflation Hits Double Digits for First Time in Euro Era.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fd4-pfdWYAA5L59?format=jpg&name=medium

Germany Set to Borrow €200 Billion to Tackle Gas-Price Surge.

I blame Val.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:45 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

You missed the bit about the EU taxing the rignpieces off of the price gouging power companies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63089222

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:39 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
You missed the bit about the EU taxing the rignpieces off of the price gouging power companies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63089222

Sounds like the EU are a bit slow to act. Laughing

"In the UK, former Chancellor Rishi Sunak introduced a similar tax to Friday's EU agreement in May, which he called the Energy Profits Levy."

The EU seems to be being quite selective about which energy companies will be taxed. Gas seems to be a bit of a sticking point. Laughing

"Ministers have agreed windfall taxes on certain energy companies as well as mandatory cuts in electricity use.

The plan includes a levy on fossil fuel firms' surplus profits and a levy on excess revenues made from surging electricity costs."

"But the bloc is divided on whether and how to cap the wholesale price of gas."

"EU ministers estimate that they can raise €140bn (£123bn) from the levies on non-gas electricity producers and suppliers"

"There is big disappointment that in the proposal that is on the table there is nothing about gas prices," Polish climate minister Anna Moskwa said.

All in all, that article doesn't say or suggest that the EU will be taxing the ringpieces off of the price gouging power companies.

And here are the details about the Energy Profits Levy: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/cost-of-living-support/energy-profits-levy-factsheet-26-may-2022

colin1
Captain Safety

PostPosted: 21:56 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one thought anyone could be worse than Boris, but they underestimated Liz and Kwazi.

Hats off to Rishi for predicting the fallout even down to a reaction from the IMF.

Before the IMF bit came, I thought he got it surprisingly right except the IMF bit, but that just came a bit later.

How to sink a country in less than a month. Is this a record?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:50 - 30 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

colin1 wrote:
How to sink a country in less than a month. Is this a record?

Biden's watching eagerly to pick up tips Neutral

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:37 - 01 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
'Dagenham'* Liz Truss is wholly ruining the Tpries reputation for fiscal responsibility which for most people is the only reason they vote for them.

* because shes two stops past Barking.

Ive never understood the position that the Tories are fiscally responsible. They've presided through heaps of fiscal cockups since the Heath governments screwing up the pound, the eighties recessions and again knackering the pound through constantly promoting the kind of neolib policies which were the cause of the 2008 banking collapse, amd here we are again. Oddly their pals seem to do well though.

The modern IE post war Tory party is a bunch of traitorous global corporate lackeys whos aim is to turn us into an Indonesian style sweat shop economy with generalized poverty the norm. They should be locked up in the tower as such. We need a party on the right which is genuinely offering balance to the left and which is for the UK population.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:04 - 01 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

constantly promoting the kind of neolib policies which were the cause of the 2008 banking collapse.

Just a reminder that labour had been in power for 11 years by the 2008 banking collapse.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:35 - 01 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

Just a reminder that labour had been in power for 11 years by the 2008 banking collapse.

Yes and where were the Blairites famous for nicking their fiscal policies from? I remember those years when the Tories were bemoaning the situation because they couldn't get elected because Blair had nicked their policies. In a very real way our economy has been dominated by one political economic philosophy. Maybe give it another forty three years to see if it works eh?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:33 - 01 Oct 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did see a piece that said Blair stole his best ideas from Thatcher. Thatcher was a reaction to the shit-show of '70s Labour and so on.

It all went wrong when politicians tried representing the interests of the people instead of the interests of the country.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 199 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10