Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Andrew Tate. Who is he?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:12 - 20 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Other cultures don't seem to have the same problem with multi-generational households, and are often used to more 'compact' living standards.

Are economic factors affecting this? Would those 'cultural norms' change if they were wealthier?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:34 - 20 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

I do think that's a bit chicken or the egg, especially when it comes to children, as you aren't going to be fitting many in a one bedroom flat which is all even couples can afford in some parts of the country.

Other cultures don't seem to have the same problem with multi-generational households, and are often used to more 'compact' living standards.

The latter prioritise growth of the family over comfort. Also those multi generational (multi income) households come
with free child care by default meaning both parents can work. Also once there's a marriage, children are culturally
expected to come next with lots of pressure to have them as soon as possible. Rightly or wrongly, it's pretty obvious
who's having the most kids. Remind me of the most popular boys name (if you add up all the different spellings
of the same name) When you consider that that's an alleged minority community generating enough births to take
the top spot, the difference is pretty obvious.

If our youngsters weren't so fixated on getting their own space (which they can hardly afford) and lived with extended
family in larger houses they would be in a better financial position to breed. I know several recently married IC1 couples
who wouldn't have kids even if they had money coming out of their ears. They just pooled their resources and married
because they want a new BMW on credit every three years and two or three foreign holidays a year so they can appear
successful on social media. Kids require constant outlay, sacrifice and commitment. That's pretty much beyond generation Z.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:51 - 20 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
M.C wrote:

Are economic factors affecting this? Would those 'cultural norms' change if they were wealthier?

Some of it probably is, as a result of having larger families, but I think it's cultural in other communities (for example Asians), as in their country of origin they couldn't expect the state to look after the elderly.

I think here boomers were the first generation to stick their parents in a home and kick their kids out at 17 Smile

grr666 wrote:
If our youngsters weren't so fixated on getting their own space (which they can hardly afford) and lived with extended
family in larger houses they would be in a better financial position to breed.

Aren't they under social pressure to do that? We consider anyone over a certain age to be a loser if they're living with family. And culturally it was typical to buy or rent a house then have a family, people who are of breeding age now grew up with that normality.

Sure a few don't want kids but from what I've seen most do still but aren't in what (they see as) the financial situation to do so.

Also can't touch on this subject without: https://youtu.be/KCpxYa5N-OI?t=4 Very Happy

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:31 - 20 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

In that regard, I'm certainly a loser. 50 next year, no children no realistic chance of ever having any. It would have been
nice but a mixture of circumstances made my life play out in such a way where any opportunity I had passed long ago.
But my mortgage is paid. Seems it's either one or the other huh?

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:05 - 20 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
In that regard, I'm certainly a loser. 50 next year, no children no realistic chance of ever having any. It would have been
nice but a mixture of circumstances made my life play out in such a way where any opportunity I had passed long ago.
But my mortgage is paid. Seems it's either one or the other huh?

I don't think not having children makes anyone a loser, it's a personal choice. Living with family is definitely seen as such, even in parts where financially it's that or an expensive house share.
dave001 This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:37 - 23 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Not everyone is desperate to dip their wick at all costs. I can assure you of that. Nor are those people hiding more
nefarious proclivities. They are just done with the whole song and dance. It's a rigged game and the only way to win is to not play at all.

Yep.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:22 - 23 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
grr666 wrote:
Not everyone is desperate to dip their wick at all costs. I can assure you of that. Nor are those people hiding more
nefarious proclivities. They are just done with the whole song and dance. It's a rigged game and the only way to win is to not play at all.

Yep.

I knew you would pop up sooner or later here. We might have more in common than you may have originally thought.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:53 - 24 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

I knew you would pop up sooner or later here. We might have more in common than you may have originally thought.

I don't recall any previous disparate opinions - other than the MT10 Wink

But the women thing, yeah, all become a bit of a needless chore - especially if you think, like I do, you deserve better than you can get.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:29 - 24 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Artist wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
What are "incels"?

involuntarily celibate

I thought that was marriage.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:44 - 24 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
The Artist wrote:

involuntarily celibate

I thought that was marriage.

Only if you are forced to say "I do".

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:09 - 26 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've worked in Hydrocarbon rich regions for many years, (gold for a few previous to that.)
Apart from Europe and US, the rest of the world get married later in life.
Special the Arabs.
Mainly due to the culture of only a handful of rich bastirts hawd awe the money. Therefore men cannot marry until then can afford it.
It probably generates a lot of constitutional rape. Or arse ramming of and by their peers.
Celibacy by Force.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:31 - 30 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Tate detained in Romania over rape and human trafficking case

Pass the popcorn

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:43 - 30 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, after Greta inflicted some third degree burns on him.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:29 - 30 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undone by his own arrogance and insecurity. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:33 - 30 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Artist wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
What are "incels"?

involuntarily celibate

I thought that was called "Married".

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:38 - 30 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
The Artist wrote:

involuntarily celibate

I thought that was called "Married".

Only if you are forced to say "I do".

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:40 - 30 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Banging one out is allowed, you could be a 100 times a day guy and you'd still be celibate if that was all you were doing.

Anyone banging out a 100 a day isn't likely to have the time to be anything but celibate. Laughing

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:03 - 30 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greta must be getting cock by now, even if its from her Dad with her Mother giving guidance. I wonder if her Rampant Rabbit has it's own solar panel?

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:16 - 30 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

This nails what the sudden emergence of new Punch and Judy hate figure is for.
https://miriaf.co.uk/andrew-cobra-tate-another-snake-in-the-matrix/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:26 - 30 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:

And that is just yet another conspiricy theorist website.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:33 - 30 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:

Excuses to justify the idea that whenever radical heroes are outed as wrong ‘uns they must only ever have been planted by the opposition to discredit the political beliefs they espoused.

What if they’re just nasty wackos and no one should have fallen for their rubbish?

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:54 - 31 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0A-QV1pV2I

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:17 - 31 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course the US government arent behind his arrest and had nothing to do with it Rolling Eyes

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:13 - 31 Dec 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
of course the US government arent behind his arrest and had nothing to do with it Rolling Eyes

Nope. The arrest warrant was issued by DIICOT.

Whoever issued it isn't relevant anyway. The 'man' is pondscum and deserves all he gets. Personally I hope it's a long long sentence in the worst prison available.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 130 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7