Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Andrew Tate. Who is he?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:40 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Andrew Tate. Who is he? Reply with quote

Annoying kunt?

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:39 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Populist social media person who preys upon weak minded incels by selling them on the idea they deserve as much sex and money as they desire.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:24 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are "incels"?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:25 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
What are "incels"?

There are 6 in a 12v battery each should have a value of around 2volts.

There's disturbing video on YouTube about the incel who drove a van down yonge st in Toronto and mowed down pedestrians on the pavement. Police didn't shoot the prick.

JCS has a good account of the Police interview.

https://youtu.be/z4Dck7J4Ks0

Last edited by MCN on 18:30 - 18 Nov 2022; edited 2 times in total

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:29 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
What are "incels"?

There are 2 in a 12v battery each should have a value of around 2volts.

Obviously not, but is it then something that only a certain section of society are allowed to talk about? Lot of that about.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:44 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
What are "incels"?

involuntarily celibate

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:51 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
What are "incels"?

Blokes who would like to be having sex, but can't get any for whatever reason. For example, people like regular forum
users and married men. Laughing There are also the female equivalent called femcels, but they are much rarer because even
the most hatchet faced Jabba can get laid easily if she wants thanks to the prevalence of online dating.

It's really quite remarkable how the world has changed.

Last edited by grr666 on 19:32 - 18 Nov 2022; edited 1 time in total

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:58 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incels are maladjusted personalities. The are not attracted to modern women and regard most as hoes or unworthy of their attention.

The link to the youtube clip explains it better from a psychological point of view.
I am not a psychologist BTW.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:37 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of incels seem to think that they have a god given right to sex from the opposite gender. This is probably the reason why they can't get their Little'un wet.

grr666 wrote:
and married men.

That's why I never married Mrs Bastard. Treat them mean, keep them keen....

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:40 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, I just can't keep up with the constant stream of new social terminology. Not that it seems worth bothering about when you do discover what such-and-such a new term means.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:44 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh-oh, Nobby's here. It's all downhill from here Laughing

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:02 - 18 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are an increasing number of men who are now voluntarily celibate too, they ignore their primal drive to fornicate
(Volcels) just because they don't want anything to do with women who have modern values. They would rather spend
their time and money on their career, interests and hobbies than pursue women as the return on the latter is awful.
Especially if their previous relationships didn't yield any children. It's also very common in guys that have been divorce raped.
It's taking the term once bitten twice shy to a whole new level. Online dating is the the newly single mans route back into
a relationship nowadays and it's a fucking dumpster fire, like sitting in a sewer with a spoon and waiting for chocolate.
So they just give up with the whole thing and just do what makes them happy. If they become lonely they buy a dog.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:05 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Modem wimin seem to use Cardi B or a Karadashite as their role models.
The vacuous life of a Hollywood Wife.
Looking to hook up with a passing millionaires.
Taking girl power to the dungeons with it.
It may cycle round again when they realise men are no longer that interested.
But the sexual drive is evolutionarily more powerful than human resolve. Society may have collapsed before useful change or adjustment have time to save our species.

Weisse Schlange
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 03:09 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

No such thing as an Incel

A whore will provide anyone with money. They are also cheaper than a wife, so in my opinion these fucking wierdos don't want sex, they want to be pitied

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 05:56 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weisse Schlange wrote:

A whore will provide anyone with money. They are also cheaper than a wife, so in my opinion these fucking wierdos don't want sex, they want to be pitied

A hoe probably has her own set of personality disorders one of them would be an inability to feel much love for anyone even themselves.
No matter what anyone says to the contrary, most people function better if they feel loved and can return that emotion.
Humans are emotionally driven organisms.
Society would be difficult to manage without those values.

Incels are probably not a new group. Probably an ancient behaviour with a new name or more recently categorized as a group.

The gender debate (Leftist are not prepared to debate the subject) is something old. Society probably never addressed it the way we do today.
That's the problem.
The minorities want things to change now.
That's new. Younger generations are into instant gratifications.

Too much MDMA in their system.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:18 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I dunno, I just can't keep up with the constant stream of new social terminology. Not that it seems worth bothering about when you do discover what such-and-such a new term means.

and then there are MGTOWs

more yank shite for ya

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:24 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weisse Schlange wrote:

I think you meant sex. But I get your point, and indeed pound for pound (See what I did there Wink ) they are
cheaper than a 'wife' if we're just talking about the financial liabilities of being married or in a long term relationship.
But I disagree, I'd sooner go without completely than poke a disease ridden old ripper that's been used and abused
for years, is only doing it for the money, has played and won STD bingo several times and has a 1000 cock stare. It isn't
just about finding a willing chuff to blow a load into, some men have some self respect and don't wish to bang whores,
it's as simple as that. Personally I don't think I could, purely because I'd be wondering who was in there last, how many
hours ago that might have been, is she diseased etc etc.

I think MGTOWs fall under the Vol-cel mantle, different name for the same thing. Men who have spent their lives
metaphorically holding doors open for 'ladies' the way society has trained them to their whole lives just to come
to the realisation that they will be or already have been dropped like a bad habit the moment these 'ladies' are
presented with what they perceive as a better offer. So they just cash in their chips so to speak and pursue things that
give them some kind of return or satisfaction.

Online dating is a big part of this. I've seen it myself, I have a female friend, being 100% honest she's short, fat, very
plain looking, dodgy hair do, doesn't wear make up, dresses like a guy in massive baggy hoodies and trainers and isn't
at all what you'd call traditionally attractive or feminine. Her Tinder is going off non stop. I don't mean to be rude but
if hers is giving her notification every ten minutes, than any petite, pretty girl must be totally inundated with attention.
It must be like being a kid in a sweet shop and I'm sure the attention is addictive to these girls as it would be to
anyone getting that much interest, but it will ultimately go to a persons head.

My friend has at least 100 matches at any given time, and these guys are good looking young fellas. She regularly
goes off on hook up dates and is getting banged left right and centre by guys that are realistically out of her league.
Objectively, in the old days she would be the last one left standing around in the nightclub at closing time with a
hopeful look on her face and would only be approached by blokes that have had a belly full of ale. The problem with
this is she believes that these big muscular, attractive guys are her level because she's been nailed by a few. So when
she's fishing for the next one she swipes left on any guy that isn't a prize specimen. Yet she can't understand why
they lose interest after they've had a go on her. It's sad to see her get all excited about the latest guy to show her
some interest just to have her on the phone in tears a couple of weeks later after she's given it away so easily to an
admittedly good looking and attractive bloke who photographs well, but is only after one thing and knows how to
play the numbers game. If you are lucky enough to be one of these genetically blessed men and you're not fussy
about where you put it than you can clean up on the dating sites. Average, normal, decent fellas that might actually
commit or try to at least give a relationship a go may as well be invisible to girls like my friend.

On the other side of the coin, I have a different female friend who is pretty hot, scrubs up well, looks great
in a bikini. she's an Air Hostess, working out of Bristol Airport. I met her at Amazon during Covid when all the
planes were grounded. I still chat to her on Instagram from time to time even though I'm the same age as her
dad. She can and does schedule a dinner date six days a week using on line dating and never puts her hand in
her purse once. She does this wherever she is in the world with her job, to her Tinder is like a free version of just
eat. This girl leaves the fellas weeping (after they have blown £150 on a meal date) and she vanishes without a trace
(In her case often she literally skips the country) and on to the next one. She plays the opposite game and hunts
down guys that would literally skint themselves just to be seen out with her before she mugs them off just after the
bill has been paid with the promise of another date, then she deletes the match once she is home again.

As a man, how many times will you tolerate being used like that literally for free drinks and food before you
just give up and spend your money on yourself instead?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 11:04 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I keep telling my nephew. Girls are silly.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:32 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

…and boys are smelly…

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:41 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tracey Suntan-King wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

…and boys are smelly…

Well that's a heartless flame. Shocked Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:11 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
There are an increasing number of men who are now voluntarily celibate too

Are there though? An oil-change is an oil-change, and anyone claiming to be voluntarily celibate is merely hiding where they do it. In the olden days they were allowed to pretend to be, join the clergy and have sex with boys. Whatever the 21st century version, you can bet they are doing it....

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:20 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Are there though? An oil-change is an oil-change, and anyone claiming to be voluntarily celibate is merely hiding where they do it.

Not everyone is desperate to dip their wick at all costs. I can assure you of that. Nor are those people hiding more
nefarious proclivities. They are just done with the whole song and dance. It's a rigged game and the only way to win is
to not play at all. More and more men are seeing this reality. Some when it's already too late and they are on the hook
for child support and alimony after already having lost their house and access to their kids. Or worse still are fighting some
kind of baseless accusation of abuse of some kind where the burden of proof is on them to prove their innocence. A growing
number who see stuff like this happening all the time are seeing that it's just not worth it in advance, learning from the
mistakes of others before them.

I was reading somewhere only yesterday that testosterone levels and sperm counts are half what they were in the 70's
when everybody ate lard and smoked 20 a day. The inbuilt male drive to go rushing in regardless of consequences at
the mere sight of a bra strap has all but vanished and young men are making smarter personal choices now. Even if it's
bad for British society as a whole. They don't want to commit to women that have seen more traffic than the
Blackwall Tunnel and have ridden literally miles of man sausage, regardless of what Cardi B says and rightly so.
It's also why birth and marriage rates in indigenous western societies are falling like a stone and partially why there's
a housing shortage, because people aren't coupling up like they used to and living alone instead. It's also why the
indigenous culture here is being quickly outbred by cultures that still value and adhere to traditional gender roles and marriage.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:59 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

His point was if you aren't getting it wet then the odds are you're banging one out.
Its nothing to be ashamed of. I'm personally a 3.times a.day guy.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:18 - 19 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banging one out is allowed, you could be a 100 times a day guy and you'd still be celibate if that was all you were doing.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:03 - 20 Nov 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
It's also why birth and marriage rates in indigenous western societies are falling like a stone and partially why there's
a housing shortage, because people aren't coupling up like they used to and living alone instead. It's also why the
indigenous culture here is being quickly outbred by cultures that still value and adhere to traditional gender roles and marriage.

I do think that's a bit chicken or the egg, especially when it comes to children, as you aren't going to be fitting many in a one bedroom flat which is all even couples can afford in some parts of the country.

Other cultures don't seem to have the same problem with multi-generational households, and are often used to more 'compact' living standards.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 130 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7